Islam forbids

Yeah, who should be believed you or our lying eyes?
Read both yourself. We'll use "magic" as one example of the incongruity:

Qur'an:
And the evildoers say: You follow but a man bewitched! - 25:8​

Ahadith:
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. - B. 4:54:490

Specifically refers to Mohammad
And you'd have Muslims believe that we aren't to use this as an example of how to conduct ourselves? That's positively absurd. That is the authentic sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ that we're required to follow.

and let not hatred of a people-- because they hindered you from the Sacred Masjid--5:2

specific time and place and people
Again, we're supposed to take nothing away from this? As if mentioning it once wasn't enough, the same commandment is repeated again in 5:8 with no reference to a "specific time and place."

open ended no mention of time and place present tense

open ended for all time until only Islam exists
A bit like 5:8, then. :lol:

Your illogic is coming back to bite you.
Im just going to save this as possibly the most incoherent mess of gibberish ever put up in the interweb

Yeah, who should be believed you or our lying eyes?
Read both yourself. We'll use "magic" as one example of the incongruity:

Qur'an:
And the evildoers say: You follow but a man bewitched! - 25:8​

Ahadith:
Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. - B. 4:54:490

And you'd have Muslims believe that we aren't to use this as an example of how to conduct ourselves? That's positively absurd. That is the authentic sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ that we're required to follow.

Again, we're supposed to take nothing away from this? As if mentioning it once wasn't enough, the same commandment is repeated again in 5:8 with no reference to a "specific time and place."

open ended no mention of time and place present tense

open ended for all time until only Islam exists
A bit like 5:8, then. :lol:

Your illogic is coming back to bite you.
Im just going to save this as possibly the most incoherent mess of gibberish ever put up in the interweb
:clap2:

That's some Grade-A debate right there.

Did you need help with some of the bigger words?
Dictionary - Yahoo! Kids

This is not a debate thread ,
This is a thread to prove unequivocally none muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture.
You have failed to do so.
Have a nice day.

Flatly insulting others' arguments without explaining specifically why they're incorrect seems to be a popular "tactic" among islamophobes here. I guess you wouldn't be irrationally prejudiced in the first place if you had any grasp of logic.

Are you going to attempt to address my points, or can we chalk this one up as another testament to your inability to debate? :lol:

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

I already did. You rejected it because it wasn't your preferred translation. You rejected my offer to post the same scripture using a translation that is almost universally accepted. You fail.

I already did. You rejected it because it wasn't your preferred translation. You rejected my offer to post the same scripture using a translation that is almost universally accepted. You fail.

Really ? I would say you have made a case that the mutz are better than most muslims given certain circumstance, but the mutz aren't really believers .
But nothing close to unequivocal proof non muslims are innocent.

Really ? I would say you have made a case that the mutz are better than most muslims given certain circumstance, but the mutz aren't really believers .
I'm not sure how you arrived at that conclusion.

1. I bear witness that there's no god but Allah (SWT) and that Muhammad ﷺ is His messenger.
  2. I pray.
  3. I happily give up my time and money for the sake of the poor.
  4. I'm fasting.
  5. I'll complete the hajj before I die, in sha' Allah.

I have no reason to believe that I differ from most of those who consider themselves Mu'tazilites in these respects.

The Qur'an is open to interpretation, and you've clearly convinced yourself that yours is correct to the exclusion of all others. Because it's open to interpretation, nothing will be "unequivocal."

Does that include the non-muslim children muslims don't mind slaughtering?
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article641525.ece

Darfur-baby-burnt-bombing-r.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry; that was actually a MUSLIM child they didn't mind slaughtering.

Oh, I'm sorry; that was actually a MUSLIM child they didn't mind slaughtering.

I'm sure you realize that using the actions of some Muslims to draw conclusions about the entire religion is illogical.

The Qur'an is open to interpretation, and you've clearly convinced yourself that yours is correct to the exclusion of all others. Because it's open to interpretation, nothing will be "unequivocal."
Thank you for your concession.

It was a statement of fact. If you were looking for unequivocal proof that one interpretation is correct, there was no point in starting this thread in the first place.

Oh wait, except they weren't non-muslims. They were just innocent. Apparently it makes no difference.

Forum List

Back