Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

The Qur'an is open to interpretation, and you've clearly convinced yourself that yours is correct to the exclusion of all others. Because it's open to interpretation, nothing will be "unequivocal."

Yes. It certainly is. And because it is, your interpretation is no more likely to be good or true or valid or useful than the interpretation of almost anybody else who interprets it in a different way, provided that he is being honest in his efforts.

All muslims are rapists and murderers, it says so in the coran.

narly.gif

If that was true I'd be walking dead right now.

The Qur'an is open to interpretation, and you've clearly convinced yourself that yours is correct to the exclusion of all others. Because it's open to interpretation, nothing will be "unequivocal."

Yes. It certainly is. And because it is, your interpretation is no more likely to be good or true or valid or useful than the interpretation of almost anybody else who interprets it in a different way, provided that he is being honest in his efforts.
The problem with his interpretation is it does not explain the actions of self professed muslims who are committing acts that the west has classified as "terrorism" .
These "terrorist" point to the Quran as justification for their actions .
His interpretation leaves us with an Islam comprised of meaningless acts of submission without the conquest component that is part and parcel of Islam.

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

The problem with his interpretation is it does not explain the actions of self professed muslims who are committing acts that the west has classified as "terrorism" .
These "terrorist" point to the Quran as justification for their actions .
His interpretation leaves us with an Islam comprised of meaningless acts of submission without the conquest component that is part and parcel of Islam.

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah’s Word is made superior (which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped), and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite.”

Hi Mr. Fitnah! :)

I was reading Brigitte Gabriel's "They Must Be Stopped" a couple nights ago. I felt like I was channeling you. :lol: Don't worry, I didn't actually buy the horrid thing. It was a library book. Have you read either of her books? I was hoping to find something of substance that I could sink my teeth into...but really, her propaganda is so far off the mark it's not even funny. It made her look extremely ignorant. The thing is....I don't think she really believes half the stuff she says, she's just riding the Bash Islam gravy train all the way to the bank. Her first book was, "Why They Hate". I mean...c'mon.
Even Nonie Darwish has more class then that. At least a lot of Nonie's complaints were more valid, although she confused culture with Islam a lot of the time.
At least with you, I think you really believe what you're saying.

Noble Qur’an 2:190 Footnote: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars.

That's a pretty crappy footnote. Considering there is 5 pillars and Jihad is not one of them. Neither the greater, nor the lesser.

That's a pretty crappy footnote. Considering there is 5 pillars and Jihad is not one of them. Neither the greater, nor the lesser.

Shorthand version of a response worth considering:

From Icky Wiki:

Jihad
Main articles: Jihad and Islamic military jurisprudence
Jihad means "to strive or struggle" (in the way of God) and is considered the "Sixth Pillar of Islam" by a minority of Sunni Muslim authorities.[58] Jihad, in its broadest sense, is classically defined as "exerting one's utmost power, efforts, endeavors, or ability in contending with an object of disapprobation." Depending on the object being a visible enemy, the devil, and aspects of one's own self, different categories of Jihad are defined.[59] Jihad, when used without any qualifier, is understood in its military aspect.[60][61]
Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From Icky Wiki:

Jihad
Jihad means "to strive or struggle" (in the way of God) and is considered the "Sixth Pillar of Islam" by a minority of Sunni Muslim authorities.[58] Jihad, in its broadest sense, is classically defined as "exerting one's utmost power, efforts, endeavors, or ability in contending with an object of disapprobation." Depending on the object being a visible enemy, the devil, and aspects of one's own self, different categories of Jihad are defined.[59] Jihad, when used without any qualifier, is understood in its military aspect.[60][61]

Sorry but there's only 5 pillars. Apparently the Muslim world doesn't refer to "Icky Wiki" for their jurisprudence. :lol:

Besides....it says a minority. A minority of people fuck goats too. I don't happen to be one of them. You may now declare your innocence. :lol:

From Icky Wiki:

Jihad

Sorry but there's only 5 pillars. Apparently the Muslim world doesn't refer to "Icky Wiki" for their jurisprudence. :lol:

Besides....it says a minority. A minority of people fuck goats too. I don't happen to be one of them. You may now declare your innocence. :lol:

The Qur'an does not specifically state that there are ANY "pillars." So if you admit of (acknowledge) only FIVE of them, that's fine. But since the Qur'an doesn't explicitly mention ANY pillars, the number "five" is yet another mere "interpretation" and the MINORITY is as entitled to find a SIXTH pillar as your majority is to find only FIVE.

I don't care what animals you subjugate to your perverse whims. Keep that crap to yourself, please.

From Icky Wiki:

The Qur'an does not specifically state that there are ANY "pillars." So if you admit of (acknowledge) only FIVE of them, that's fine. But since the Qur'an doesn't explicitly mention ANY pillars, the number "five" is yet another mere "interpretation" and the MINORITY is as entitled to find a SIXTH pillar as your majority is to find only FIVE.
You are wrong and misinformed as usual Liability

The concept of five pillars is taken from the Hadith collections, notably those of Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.

Index of /five_pillars/overview

From Icky Wiki:

Jihad

The passage itself can be found in two places. It is on page 54 of the Noble Qur’an
translation by Muhammad Khan and distributed by “King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur’an—The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. It is a footnote to Qur’an 2.190 and is designed to explain Jihad according to Allah as this is the first time the word is used.

And it can be found on page 580 of the Islamic University of Medina’s translation of Sahih al-Bukhari’s Hadith. There it opens Bukhari’s Book of Jihad.

In both cases, the Islamic scholars are condensing Allah’s and Muhammad’s teachings on Jihad to a single paragraph.

Forum List

Back