Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Another evidence of child brides is written in the Quran:

SHAKIR: And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

Child brides could not be divorced until three months after they started their first period.
JenT the three month rule in Islam is very rational and logical.

If a man is divorcing his wife, reguardles of her age.

He cannot totally seperate untill 3 months has passed and no sexual intercourse has occurred.

This time period is to make sure that the woman is not pregnant.

If she is found during the 3 months to be pregnant.

Then the man must stay and provide for the wife during the pregnancy and for a prescribed time after the child is born.

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

I think Fitnuts short-circuited again. :lol:

Good explanation SM!
Sorry that is not proof.

broken_record.jpg

Sorry that is not proof.

If a man is divorcing his wife, reguardles of her age.

He cannot totally seperate untill 3 months has passed and no sexual intercourse has occurred.

This time period is to make sure that the woman is not pregnant.

So muslim women only have their period every 3 months?:eek: Or are arab men just dumber than dry camel shit?

Last edited:
Please provide any rational one would disregard chronological reading ?Other than ignorance?

Muslims with the mental instability of Kalam, say "Chronological Schmonological."

Yeah.

But he doesn't "lie."

:lol:

http://www.bombaxo.com/chronsurs.html

The Mecca ones came before the Medina ones, roughly speaking. But they are evidently ordered (for the most part) according to size. :) Ya can't make this crap up!

Last edited:
Many people in the West have a background which includes reading the Bible.

The Bible is arranged in a chronological order and can be read in a linear fashion.

That is to say; from prehistory (Genesis) to the end of time (Revelations)

The Quran is not set up chronological; but is arranged topically.

Thus, students of the Quran access topics and subjects, either by memory, or by a numbering system of verses and chapters.

Last edited:
Anything else, Disability?

Anything else about what Malarky?

Anything else to say? Any response to my refutation of your attempt to criticize the Qur'an? Any evidence of me "lying"?

You have lied repeatedly about the Qur'an because that's what you do.

Your "refutation" is just more of the same. A non-refutation offered as a refutation.

You calling it a refutation is just another one of your endless lies.

Malarky, you and your lies bore me.

Islam is anything but a religion of peace.

You have lied repeatedly about the Qur'an because that's what you do.
Where?

Your "refutation" is just more of the same. A non-refutation offered as a refutation.

You calling it a refutation is just another one of your endless lies.
Please respond to it then and explain to us how it's a "non-refutation" and a "lie." :lol:

Malarky, you and your lies bore me.

Islam is anything but a religion of peace.
A knuckle-dragging bigot who dishonestly evades my points and has the sack to accuse me of lying, eh?

If my posts were "lies" and "non-refutations," you'd be able to expose them as such. Run along now, and don't forget to blow Fitnuts a kiss on your way out. :lol:

Forum List

Back