Islam forbids

Islam forbids rational arguments and common sense.... and toilet paper!

Kalam, please quote me the passage where the koran says you have to wipe your ass with your hand, I bet there's one.

Islam forbids rational arguments and common sense.... and toilet paper!

Kalam, please quote me the passage where the koran says you have to wipe your ass with your hand, I bet there's one.

Didn't the scumbag Ayatoolah Kookmeini once describe how many stones were properly used to wipe one's ass?

"It is not necessary to wipe one's anus with three stones or three pieces of fabric: a single stone of single piece of fabric is enough. But if one wipes it with a bone, or any sacred object, such as for example, a paper having the name of God on it, one may not say his prayer while in this state." ~~Ayatollah Khomeini
see: Gems of Khomeini

Last edited:
Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide scripture to proves unequivocally non muslims are innocent
Shirk is worse than Killing

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:

(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr,`Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

2:191.
And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[] unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192.
But if they cease, then Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
no transgression except against
2:194.
The sacred month is for the sacred month, and for the prohibited things, there is the Law of Equality (Qisâs). Then whoever transgresses the prohibition against you, you transgress likewise against him. And fear Allâh, and know that Allâh is with Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2).
2:195.
And spend in the Cause of Allâh (i.e. Jihâd of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allâh), and do good. Truly, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn[](the good-doers).

Just seems to be more people using their personal beliefs as an excuse to hurt others. You are not helping anyone by forcing them to believe as you. Your arguements are similar to L. Ron Hubbard's: blah, blah, blah....twenty pages later, small point, blah, blah, blah...
If you believe others are not innocent, you have taken the role of judge from G*d onto yourselves (and He is a just G*d).
Treating other people as less than people does not make you better, it makes you a bully.
At least with Christians, they tell others of the life of Yeshua and let that person decide for themselves (G*d will judge them, not Christians).
G*d gave people the ability to reason, what do you think He thinks of those that try to take that gift from them?

Just seems to be more people using their personal beliefs as an excuse to hurt others. You are not helping anyone by forcing them to believe as you. Your arguements are similar to L. Ron Hubbard's: blah, blah, blah....twenty pages later, small point, blah, blah, blah...
If you believe others are not innocent, you have taken the role of judge from G*d onto yourselves (and He is a just G*d).
Treating other people as less than people does not make you better, it makes you a bully.
At least with Christians, they tell others of the life of Yeshua and let that person decide for themselves (G*d will judge them, not Christians).
G*d gave people the ability to reason, what do you think He thinks of those that try to take that gift from them?

You hear that, Mr. Fitnah? Your arguments are, "similar to L. Ron Hubbard's" :lol:

Yeah, and stop being a bully by judging others. :lol:

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

I already did that for you. My, you have a short memory. :tongue:

I don't think that you're looking to be proven wrong. I think you're looking to be proven right. And evidence to the contrary be damned. ;) It's a common MO for most people, but my word of warning is this: If you think you have all the answers, you'll never learn anything new.

And wouldn't that be sad?

People will often make the holy grail of "being right" their first priority over everything. But that is what has led us to the state of the world as it is today.

I already did that for you. My, you have a short memory. :tongue:

I don't think that you're looking to be proven wrong. I think you're looking to be proven right. And evidence to the contrary be damned. ;) It's a common MO for most people, but my word of warning is this: If you think you have all the answers, you'll never learn anything new.

And wouldn't that be sad?

People will often make the holy grail of "being right" their first priority over everything. But that is what has led us to the state of the world as it is today.
Please link to any post the proves unequivocally that none muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture .

You, on the one hand, seem to deny (at least in your direct words) that the Qur'an contains within it any contradictory passages.

But then, later, you implicitly ACKNOWLEDGE that it DOES contain within it some contradictory passages when you attempt to EXPLAIN the contradictions.
Nothing I've done can be called explaining contradictions, because no contradictions exist. I've explained passages that have been misinterpreted as contradictions.

If there were no contradictions, there would be no need for such "explanations."
Explanations are necessary to disprove the notion that the Qur'an contains internal contradictions.

You previosuly contended, for example, that some passages are supposedly literal while other passages are parables. Sure. YOU get to choose (pick and choose) which ones are to be taken literally and which ones can be 'explained" as matters of mere interpretation. But there are far too many contradictions for your facile explanations to hold water.
It seems self-evident to me that the passages meant to be taken literally are those that contain direct commandments. Parables are obviously subject to interpretation. "Answering Islam's" supposed contradictions are as frail as everything else on that website.

The Qur'anic verses commenting on the proper age of a girl to marry
No contradiction here. The age of marriage is the age of majority - false reports concerning Aishah's age don't contradict the Qur'an. All of the references to women who haven't menstruated are found within discussions of divorce, not marriage, as child brides were not uncommon in jahili society.

Or, try this set: Will Allah reward the good deeds of Unbelievers? S. 9:17 and 9:69 clearly say no.
9:17 explicitly refers to those idolaters who "maintain the mosques of Allah," meaning the Makkans. 9:69 clearly refers to the Makkans as well: "Like those before you -- they were stronger than you in power and had more wealth and children." The suggestion that these passages describe all idolaters is laughable.

However, S. 99:7 implies yes. Moreover, S. 2:62 promises Christians reward for their good deeds. But S. 9:28-33; 5:17, 72-73 calls Christians idolaters, and S. 9:17 is very clear that idolaters will have no reward.
We've now established that this is incorrect, rendering the rest of their argument baseless.

Apparently, I wasn't the first to notice how unsubstantial they are.

New Index, The Answer to Answering Islam, Main Page

LOL that guy was funny!!! :lol:

I couldn't even finish the video, his style of speech is so annoying and douchebaggy. Anyone want to provide me with a summary?

The semi-official Kalam's words-to-truth translator service 100% accurate interpretation:

That guy told the truth about the Qur'an and Islam.

This quite understandably offended Kalam.

LOL that guy was funny!!! :lol:

I couldn't even finish the video, his style of speech is so annoying and douchebaggy. Anyone want to provide me with a summary?

The semi-official Kalam's words-to-truth translator service 100% accurate interpretation:

That guy told the truth about the Qur'an and Islam.

This quite understandably offended Kalam.
The guy didn't tell the truth about the Qur'an or Islam.

He was just funny because of his ignorance about the subject :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back