Islam Is A Major, Great Religion of the World

Women that practice Islam, don't go around sleeping with different guys starting at the age of 14....muslim parents don't hand their daughters to their little boyfriends to be sexually taken advantage of. Muslim women are some of the finest women....6 Muslim women were elected for president by Muslims. While first female candidate fo4 president in the US got called whore, bitch and the president admitted that he is a pussy grabber and an adulterer.
Muslims have one of the lowest divorce rates and the lowest number of Bastards kids. The list goes on....and i bet you dont even know who your realdad is.
Women in Islam are sold to old men, and get covered up in a dirty sheet. And Mohammed was a pedophile.
Sold to old men where?
Trump bought Melania so are lot of men here in the US buy their women. Mohammad peace be upon him his first wife was. Business woman and he was Shepard and poor.
Women and young girls are regularly bought and sold in Islam. As well, Mohammed wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks, and I bet you do to.
Nope wrong again.
You know nothing about islam. Got it.
I have been a Muslim for 41 years only, I guess you know more.

How many goats does a little girl cost in Islam? Does it go all the way up to a camel?
Women that practice Islam, don't go around sleeping with different guys starting at the age of 14....muslim parents don't hand their daughters to their little boyfriends to be sexually taken advantage of. Muslim women are some of the finest women....6 Muslim women were elected for president by Muslims. While first female candidate fo4 president in the US got called whore, bitch and the president admitted that he is a pussy grabber and an adulterer.
Muslims have one of the lowest divorce rates and the lowest number of Bastards kids. The list goes on....and i bet you dont even know who your realdad is.
Women in Islam are sold to old men, and get covered up in a dirty sheet. And Mohammed was a pedophile.
Sold to old men where?
Trump bought Melania so are lot of men here in the US buy their women. Mohammad peace be upon him his first wife was. Business woman and he was Shepard and poor.
Women and young girls are regularly bought and sold in Islam. As well, Mohammed wiped his ass with an uneven number of rocks, and I bet you do to.
Nope wrong again.

which part is "wrong"?

Sold to old men where?

Islam is like a cult. Muslims emulate how Muhammad dressed, put his shoes on, took his shoes off, washed, brushed his teeth, entered a building, even how he sneezed and yawned. Absolutely crazy!
Most Muslims rhat I know of and I grow up with dont go that extreme...some might....youll find it in every religion.
So it's ok for a 50 year old to have sex with a 6 year old?
Is not ok....same is for a 90 years with a 12 years....but it never happen in those 2 cases.

Sold to old men where?

Islam is like a cult. Muslims emulate how Muhammad dressed, put his shoes on, took his shoes off, washed, brushed his teeth, entered a building, even how he sneezed and yawned. Absolutely crazy!
Most Muslims rhat I know of and I grow up with dont go that extreme...some might....youll find it in every religion.
It is OK for people not to discuss it because we are not allowed to be offended that a religion emulates a pedophile.
When it' fake news, is not ok. Simply not true and it has debunked....and is not a problem of 1.5 billion Muslims to keep on telling you spreading lies.

It's okay to love Islam now.

Steve Bannon praises Islam in new book but compares radical Muslims to communists

Steve Bannon now says he's OK with Islam.

The Breitbart leader and former Trump strategist praises Islam in a new book about his life, despite criticizing the religion for years and helping put the man who called for a Muslim ban in the White House. Even so, Bannon likens radical Islam to communism and says it needs to be destroyed.

Islam “as a faith” is not a threat or inferior to other major religions, Bannon tells journalist Keith Koffler in the book Bannon: Always the Rebel, which comes out November 13. Newsweek obtained an early copy.

Bannon speaks highly of Sufism, a mystical sect of Islam that he has studied, as well as the "internal struggle" that Islam urges in its followers.

"It’s a path to enlightenment or a path to God...just like Judaism’s got its path, just like Christianity’s got its path," Bannon says. "It’s not for anybody to determine what path an individual takes.”

He compliments the religion’s focus on “inner work on oneself.” Bannon also emphasizes, "We're not enemies of Islam," and calls it a "major, great religion in the world."

Lord Bannon respects Islam WOW!!!

Writings from a savage 1500 years ago is enlightenment :lol:
Islam as a faith is not a threat or inferior to other major religions.
What does Islam teach about what must happen to all none Muslims and those that leave the faith?
Respect and freedom of religion. That' me and most Muslim know and live by. A Muslim here married a Christian and most my friends are non Muslims.

Great, however, Islamic theology does not recognize religious equality See Koran 9:5 and 9:29, for example.

Yes it does....
62. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

(60:8):

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
Sold to old men where?

Is not ok....same is for a 90 years with a 12 years....but it never happen in those 2 cases.

wrong again ISSA. Muhummad the rapist pig of mecca was never a SHEPHERD. He lived with his fairly affluent family in the cosmopolitan city of MECCA----but, somehow, remained illiterate which suggests that he was brain damaged. Jesus of Galilee was not a shepherd either----but, somehow, is often DEPICTED for poetic reasons as "shepherd" David---the son of Jesse of Bethlehem was a shepherd. Neither Jesus nor David were illiterate

It is OK for people not to discuss it because we are not allowed to be offended that a religion emulates a pedophile.
When it' fake news, is not ok. Simply not true and it has debunked....and is not a problem of 1.5 billion Muslims to keep on telling you spreading lies.

tell us WHAT IS "FAKE NEWS" My very own husband was born in as a DHIMMI in an Islamic shit ho

Steve Bannon praises Islam in new book but compares radical Muslims to communists

The Breitbart leader and former Trump strategist praises Islam in a new book about his life, despite criticizing the religion for years and helping put the man who called for a Muslim ban in the White House. Even so, Bannon likens radical Islam to communism and says it needs to be destroyed.

Islam “as a faith” is not a threat or inferior to other major religions, Bannon tells journalist Keith Koffler in the book Bannon: Always the Rebel, which comes out November 13. Newsweek obtained an early copy.

Bannon speaks highly of Sufism, a mystical sect of Islam that he has studied, as well as the "internal struggle" that Islam urges in its followers.

"It’s a path to enlightenment or a path to God...just like Judaism’s got its path, just like Christianity’s got its path," Bannon says. "It’s not for anybody to determine what path an individual takes.”

He compliments the religion’s focus on “inner work on oneself.” Bannon also emphasizes, "We're not enemies of Islam," and calls it a "major, great religion in the world."

QUOTE]
It is OK for people not to discuss it because we are not allowed to be offended that a religion emulates a pedophile.[/QUOTE]
When it' fake news, is not ok. Simply not true and it has debunked....and is not a problem of 1.5 billion Muslims to keep on telling you spreading lies.[/QUOTE]

tell us WHAT IS "FAKE NEWS" My very own husband was born in as a DHIMMI in an Islamic shit ho

[/QUOTE]

Islam stinks

What does Islam teach about what must happen to all none Muslims and those that leave the faith?
Respect and freedom of religion. That' me and most Muslim know and live by. A Muslim here married a Christian and most my friends are non Muslims.

Great, however, Islamic theology does not recognize religious equality See Koran 9:5 and 9:29, for example.

Yes it does....
62. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.

wrong again ISSA. Muhummad the rapist pig of mecca was never a SHEPHERD. He lived with his fairly affluent family in the cosmopolitan city of MECCA----but, somehow, remained illiterate which suggests that he was brain damaged. Jesus of Galilee was not a shepherd either----but, somehow, is often DEPICTED for poetic reasons as "shepherd" David---the son of Jesse of Bethlehem was a shepherd. Neither Jesus nor David were illiterate

Much of Muhammad’s life was invented according to scholars In fact, earliest bios were written 200-300 years later.

Yes it does....

Muslims made up, for example, that Muhammad was illiterate, in order to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran Just 1 problem: Islamic sources indicate he was literate

:bsflag:

Yes it does....

Muslims also fabricated the “miracles” of Muhammad’s journey to Jerusalem on a flying donkey AND splitting the moon as a defense against Christians boasting of Jesus’ miracles. In fact, Muhammad did no miracles

Sold to old men where?
Nope wrong again.
You know nothing about islam. Got it.
I have been a Muslim for 41 years only, I guess you know more.
You're brainwashed by morons. I do know more.

Sold to old men where?

So you think Mohammed never had sex with Aisha?

Islamic sources say the marriage of Muhammad & Aisha was “consummated” when she was 9. He would have been in his 50s

I guess you can't read.

Yes it does....

Muslims made up, for example, that Muhammad was illiterate, in order to embellish the “miraculous” nature of the Koran Just 1 problem: Islamic sources indicate he was literate

:bsflag:
Actually he was and those who said otherwise are one scholar or two? What' their prove?

Islamic sources say the marriage of Muhammad & Aisha was “consummated” when she was 9. He would have been in his 50s
Actually 18 years old.

He married her when she was 18 and I'm sure they did like any husband and wife.

If you are a Christian how old was Joseph and Mary when they got married?

He married her when she was 18 and I'm sure they did like any husband and wife.

If you are a Christian how old was Joseph and Mary when they got married?
Not Christian, but Aisha was 6 when they married, making Mo a pedophile.

Actually 18 years old.

Actually, Aisha was 6

Attachments

• BFE9E8C0-7434-4CE5-AE12-B5BBD2254583.png
    BFE9E8C0-7434-4CE5-AE12-B5BBD2254583.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 26

Forum List

Back