CDZ Islamification of The West

I see so many leftards touting islamic refugees and that we should "embrace" them with no vetting whatsoever. Just open up the border and "come on in...cause we're "libruls". We will be standing outside the gates of the airports to offer free hugs!

They did that in Germany only to find that these people had no intention of acclimating to their new home or respecting the ones that took them in. What they did find was a bunch of thugs roaming their streets committing crimes while the cops looked the other way. Liberals seem to want that here...and by the way, it would be safer if your turned in your guns.

Liberalism HAS to be a mental disorder just slightly above those that suffer from mental retardation.
The troubles in Germany have been over hyped. Time and again their have been scare stories that have been proven to be false.

Hoaxmap

Over hyped????? Surely you must be joking! :rolleyes:

Under hyped is more like it!
The majority of the stories in Germany have been exposed as propaganda spread by neo nazis.

What like the "Propaganda" about all those women being raped and sexually assaulted you mean?

No you're saying, or suggesting, that none of these things are happening, you keep asking various people to show evidence.

Which is two entirely different things. I did not say "None of this is happening." I said "If it is, please prove it." See the difference?

Particularly when someone makes as egregious a statement as "in every city where there are Muslims," their claim is suspect.

Don't make unsubstantiated claims, you won't be challenged. If you want debate, you must be prepared to actually debate, not merely elicit applause from those who agree with you.

And these oppressed Muslim women are now MPs. No doubt with their husbands approval.Obviously the jolly fellow on the end isnt a female. Well probably not.
FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

No you're saying, or suggesting, that none of these things are happening, you keep asking various people to show evidence.

Which is two entirely different things. I did not say "None of this is happening." I said "If it is, please prove it." See the difference?

Particularly when someone makes as egregious a statement as "in every city where there are Muslims," their claim is suspect.

Don't make unsubstantiated claims, you won't be challenged. If you want debate, you must be prepared to actually debate, not merely elicit applause from those who agree with you.

"in every city where there are Muslims,"

I never made that comment.

I see so many leftards touting islamic refugees and that we should "embrace" them with no vetting whatsoever. Just open up the border and "come on in...cause we're "libruls". We will be standing outside the gates of the airports to offer free hugs!

They did that in Germany only to find that these people had no intention of acclimating to their new home or respecting the ones that took them in. What they did find was a bunch of thugs roaming their streets committing crimes while the cops looked the other way. Liberals seem to want that here...and by the way, it would be safer if your turned in your guns.

Liberalism HAS to be a mental disorder just slightly above those that suffer from mental retardation.
The troubles in Germany have been over hyped. Time and again their have been scare stories that have been proven to be false.

Hoaxmap

The majority of the stories in Germany have been exposed as propaganda spread by neo nazis.

What like the "Propaganda" about all those women being raped and sexually assaulted you mean?

There's a part of American history that reminds me of this. The Salem witch trials. It started out with two girls claiming a woman was a witch and spread into a weird mass hysteria where multiple people came forth and started making accusations which they may have sincerely believed in some cases...in other cases, to get attention, get revenge on a neighbor - many reasons. That's what this rape hysteria reminds me off. There were certainly some confirmed accounts of molestation (groping) and assault with theft. I don't think there was an actual rape. And, there were a lot of unsubstantiated claims that went viral. The problem with things going viral is there is not "fact check" accountability and rumor grows into believability exponentially. How much is rumor and how much is fact?

And...what do people WANT to believe? They don't like the immigrants, they don't like Islam. That makes for easy choices - just like the witches.

"in every city where there are Muslims,"

I never made that comment.

I didn't say you did.

And these oppressed Muslim women are now MPs. No doubt with their husbands approval.Obviously the jolly fellow on the end isnt a female. Well probably not.
FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Cherry picking.....when did you convert to Islam? I mean you must have, because you post daily pro-Islam Propaganda and you never miss a chance to apologise for anything Islamic, even playing down ISIL/ISIS/Daesh horrors.

What about these Muslim women? Is this Propaganda from "Fascists"?

acid-attacks-on-women-in-india.jpg

images

kuva6.png

sea-of-burka-clad-women-820x300.jpg

images

Hoaxmap

There's a part of American history that reminds me of this. The Salem witch trials. It started out with two girls claiming a woman was a witch and spread into a weird mass hysteria where multiple people came forth and started making accusations which they may have sincerely believed in some cases...in other cases, to get attention, get revenge on a neighbor - many reasons. That's what this rape hysteria reminds me off. There were certainly some confirmed accounts of molestation (groping) and assault with theft. I don't think there was an actual rape. And, there were a lot of unsubstantiated claims that went viral. The problem with things going viral is there is not "fact check" accountability and rumor grows into believability exponentially. How much is rumor and how much is fact?

And...what do people WANT to believe? They don't like the immigrants, they don't like Islam. That makes for easy choices - just like the witches.

Wow! Just "WOW".....Let's seee....the Salem witch trials were in the late 1600's? That's over three centuries ago...so how is that relevant to what we are facing today by bringing in people that do not wish to assimilate into the culture of the country that took them in but instead wish to change the culture?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

Cherry picking.....when did you convert to Islam? I mean you must have, because you post daily pro-Islam Propaganda and you never miss a chance to apologise for anything Islamic, even playing down ISIL/ISIS/Daesh horrors.

images

kuva6.png

images

Are you under the impression that you're not "cherry-picking" by posting these horror stories?

Your posts are no less "propaganda" than Tommy's, and accusing him of being a Muslim or propagandist with ulterior motives is itself a violation of the CDZ rules, as well as generally being a sign of a weak argument.

Hoaxmap

Is that Cotton Mather? Or was he involved in something else?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

images

kuva6.png

images

Are you under the impression that you're not "cherry-picking" by posting these horror stories?

I'm giving the other side, because that poster never does and he doesn't like people showing ANY horror EVER.

He wants EVERYONE to think it's all happy clappy....and it's not and millions of people know it's not.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

images

kuva6.png

images

When there are so many "horror stories" to choose from? Well, it looks like there might be a little somethin' somethin' to it.....no?

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

images

kuva6.png

images

I'm giving the other side, because that poster never does and he doesn't like people showing ANY horror EVER.

He wants EVERYONE to think it's all happy clappy....and it's not and millions of people know it's not.

So if you're only giving one side (the bad one), how can you attack him for doing exactly the same thing as you?

Hoaxmap

Wow! Just "WOW".....Let's seee....the Salem witch trials were in the late 1600's? That's over three centuries ago...so how is that relevant to what we are facing today by bringing in people that do not wish to assimilate into the culture of the country that took them in but instead wish to change the culture?

I need to read about The Salem Witch Trials, I'm aware of some of it, but don't have a full understanding of that situation.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

images

kuva6.png

images

When there are so many "horror stories" to choose from? Well, it looks like there might be a little somethin' somethin' to it.....no?

There are more happy stories than horror stories.

FRONT-PAGE1-513x239.jpg

images

kuva6.png

images

How many of these transpired in "the West"?

Hoaxmap

Dale you are happy to dig up the Rothschilds from before the war of Independence. Its a bit rich to criticise others.

It isn't that is it Islam, who cares about the belief system itself, it is Islam's intolerance and rejection for any believe system or culture that is not Islam, no matter how welcoming to the Islamic Culture, belief system and tradition.

Forum List

Back