Israeli Holocaust survivors storm Polish embassy in Israel.

Feeling a bit guilty about what your grandparents did to my grandparents?

It's hard to muster any sympathy for you.

What about Jewish Nazi, and Jewish Soviet collaborators?

I guess you don't feel guilty about those, huh?

This is why so many people of the World despise Jews.

Link? Even if it were the truth, so what? When the History of Slavery is reviewed it’s clear the blacks played a large part in it, but so what? That still doesn’t change the history. Same thing with the Holocaust even IF what you say was true.
This is one reason so many Jews hate Christians

Jewish Ghetto Police - Wikipedia

Judenrat - Wikipedia

Group 13 - Wikipedia

Kapo (concentration camp) - Wikipedia

Sonderkommando - Wikipedia

Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia

Link? Even if it were the truth, so what? When the History of Slavery is reviewed it’s clear the blacks played a large part in it, but so what? That still doesn’t change the history. Same thing with the Holocaust even IF what you say was true.

So?
You just blame Christians for the Holocaust?

When you should be blaming Germans, not only did Germans start it, they were the main perpetrators.

So?

When you should be blaming Germans, not only did Germans start it, they were the main perpetrators.

You blame the Jews, I blame Christians. All of Europe Cooperated before Hitler defeated them

People under 80 years old weren't even born before the so called holocost

So?

You blame the Jews, I blame Christians. All of Europe Cooperated before Hitler defeated them

All of Europe cooperated before Hitler defeated them?

What's that even supposed to mean?

"So-called"? Tell that to my dad's family who were all wiped out by the Nazis, including his niece, whose brains were smashed out against a tree. I don't understand. Since you have this "hating Jews" disease within you, why do you deny the Holocaust? You should be glad that between 5 to 6 million Jews were starved, experimented upon, gassed, shot naked by ravines, marched to death in the freezing cold, etc.

Another Moron who claims the Concentration Camps didn’t exist
America had interment camps too, 80 years ago

Internment of Japanese Americans - Wikipedia

You’re right. We worked them to death, seperated the men, women and children, had a Doctor decide which line they should get on and decide their fate, put them in Gas Chambers forcing “ their own” to then put them into ovens while knowing they would probably be next. The Americans experimented on them just like Mengele and others did with the Jews. You’re a Racist Moron .
I forgot; you conviently forgot to mention why it was done. It was AFTER Pearl Harbor you Racist Idiot.

You’re right. We worked them to death, seperated the men, women and children, had a Doctor decide which line they should get on and decide their fate, put them in Gas Chambers forcing “ their own” to then put them into ovens while knowing they would probably be next. The Americans experimented on them just like Mengele and others did with the Jews. You’re a Racist Moron .
I forgot; you conviently forgot to mention why it was done. It was AFTER Pearl Harbor you Racist Idiot.
It was all 80 years ago, If the children were singled out, how come there are so many `"survivors"

It was all 80 years ago, If the children were singled out, how come there are so many `"survivors"
Because Jews fuck like bunnies.
In our religion it isn't a sin.

Because Jews fuck like bunnies.
In our religion it isn't a sin.
yep bunnies, dog, monkey
Himmler himself thought it would be an effective incentive to promote a hard work ethic. In a letter to Oswald Pohl, he said:

“I CONSIDER IT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE IN THE MOST LIBERAL WAY HARD-WORKING PRISONERS WITH WOMEN IN BROTHELS.”

There are those that believe that these brothels were established to stop “the spread of male homosexuality within the camp.”
The Brothels of Auschwitz - Hankering for History

Forum List

Back