🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Israel's Gaza Concentration Camp

One would think that the Jews of all people would never do unto others as the Nazi's did unto them. And yet here is living proof of Israel's Gaza concentration camp for Palestinains.

Gaza: In The Eyes Of The Beholder: Gaza's avant garde beauty revealed

I saw pictures too-----of gaza----when it WAS A CONCENTRATION
CAMP------the pictures were taken in the 1950s ----
YOU CANNOT HIDE THAT TRUTH FOREVER-----

barbed wire and all----no running water----
ragged looking people----I saw it all

So true that prior to Israel's accomplishments & improvements in Gaza the land was not fit for even Palestinians to live in. Is it any wonder why the Palestinians never wanted it until now? And for granting them their request for Gaza, Israel gets thanked with rocket missiles. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

One would think that the Jews of all people would never do unto others as the Nazi's did unto them. And yet here is living proof of Israel's Gaza concentration camp for Palestinains.

Israel needs to abandon this Zionist agenda & work at earning Palestinian approval by treating them with the same Arab love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So true that prior to Israel's accomplishments & improvements in Gaza the land was not fit for even Palestinians to live in. Is it any wonder why the Palestinians never wanted it until now? And for granting them their request for Gaza, Israel gets thanked with rocket missiles. It's called Palestinian Mentality.

You know it was an Israeli official who described Gaza as basically an open air prison right? You're belittling and trying to refute something an Israel official said. Which is quite funny.

Thank you for bringing up an excellent point. I too support helping the Palestinians by removing them from this Gaza concentration camp & re-establishing the settlers.

You know it was an Israeli official who described Gaza as basically an open air prison right? You're belittling and trying to refute something an Israel official said. Which is quite funny.

Can I buy you an espresso in Gaza, birdbrain?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKcWYHUZMks]carino's Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Bad enough what the Arab countries did to their Palestinians by massacring them over & over again & leaving hundreds of thousands of others as homeless refugees. And then we have Israel to humiliate, punish & brutalize the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel. Shame on Israel.

A Four-Star Restaurant in a concentration camp :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_puiuvWHQ4]Roots The Club - YouTube[/ame]

be not cynical,, maryland----its a MIRACLE from
allah, isa and the rapist. Gazans somehow
conjure up food and furniture and silverware and
crockery and crystal from "faith" ----and the women
somehow STARVE but still manage to maintain
REMARKABLY hefty....posteriors. Those chicks can
use a good long HUNGER STRIKE

Better not show them the pictures of the seaside resort, everyone swimming in the sea - enjoying a day in the sun. A far cry from any type of concentration camp. I understand they have an obesity problem. How to hide such things? I'm sure they will come up with something. - Jeremiah

Better not show them the pictures of the seaside resort, everyone swimming in the sea - enjoying a day in the sun. A far cry from any type of concentration camp. I understand they have an obesity problem. How to hide such things? I'm sure they will come up with something. - Jeremiah

Diabetes is very prevalent in the "palestinians" such people do well
with a bit of starvation----in fact starvation was---at one time, just
about the only available treatment---done as a "absent carbohydrate"
diet-----which is well known now for weight loss---it results in KETOSIS--
which is kinda like a breakdown of fats----for energy and no sugar or
carbohydrate for energy. Our dear samir could very well be in a state
of ketosis----or maybe not---depending on what the Israeli docs are
pumping into him. If I remember correctly 400 kcal in sugar or carbohydrate
is enough to prevent ketosis---but I may not be right about that----don't
quote me. It may be that 400 Kcal is PROTEIN SPARING----meaning
that a person getting that amount----will not break down protein ???
sheeeesh I forgot all that crap. In any case you can be sure that
the docs are pumping at least 400 kcal of sugar into dear samer

Heart-breaking scenes of the new shopping mall and homes with flat-screen TVs in Gaza :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbKxiQbJ9U0]Luxury mall opens in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

If I had access to all the shawarmas, kababs, hummus and kus kus I could eat I'd have an obesity problem too.

Forum List

Back