It is actually a "good thing" that Trump pardoned Arpaio

As right wing politicians had to struggle to lamely "defend" Trump's racist remarks,not only after Charlottesvile, but also at the campaign rally he held in Phoenix, now they'll have to continue the defense of Trump's pardoning.....

Bear in mind that Trump's saner staff had to write the "pardon", excusing it because Arpaio is 85 years old and had been in law enforcement (sic) for 50 plus years......NOT because the racist Arpaio was correct in defying a court conviction.

So, why is this considered "good"????

Well, it shows WHERE Trump's true racist convictions reside.....and how much he wants to....at the very least.....hold on to his equally racist base of acolytes.

Bottom line: It is always good to expose Trump's racism.....
Quote the racist remarks.

He wasn't sure where some random hippie chick was 56 years ago.

That's not stupid.

Indeed, pretending that is stupid is pretty stupid.

Do you know that words actually have real meanings, and don't change just to give you an easy way to pretend to score a partisan point?

Damn...You a birther too?

You are just as stupid as your master Donnie McRacist

Your rudeness does not support your odd premise that it is stupid to not know where some random hippie chick was 56 years ago.

You are being an asshole. Fuck you.
No, actually nothing says.......I am a stupid moron as much as being a birther
It demonstrates a complete gullibility and inability to reason

Guess I can sign you up as well as our President

Your rudeness does not support your odd premise that it is stupid to not know where some random hippie chick was 56 years ago.

You are either demonstrating your own ignorance or your total devotion to defending anything he does

Same thing actually

Nothing you are saying supports your weird premise that not knowing where some random hippie chick was 56 years ago, is moronic.

You can keep acting as though it is self evident, but you obviously are unable to support it at all.

Damn...You a birther too?

You are just as stupid as your master Donnie McRacist

You are either demonstrating your own ignorance or your total devotion to defending anything he does

Same thing actually

Nothing you are saying supports your weird premise that not knowing where some random hippie chick was 56 years ago, is moronic.

You can keep acting as though it is self evident, but you obviously are unable to support it at all.

Actually....YES
Assuming because you don't know, that proves she must have been in Africa with no evidence supporting it is moronic
Even more moronic is ignoring all the evidence proving she was in Hawaii at the time including the State of Hawaii saying so

Birthers are morons.....no way around it

Same thing actually

Actually....YES
Assuming because you don't know, that proves she must have been in Africa with no evidence supporting it is moronic
Even more moronic is ignoring all the evidence proving she was in Hawaii at the time including the State of Hawaii saying so

Why did Obama tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"? Is Obama a moron?

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

Same thing actually

Actually....YES

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

More stupidity from the Birthers
And people ask.....How could Trump have been elected?

Why does it demonstrate your stupidity?

Because to post nonsense like that, you have to:

1. Ignore the fact that the person who wrote that biography admits she made a mistake
2. Ignore that the State of Hawaii has repeatedly certified that Obama was born there

Same thing actually

Actually....YES

THANK YOU for walking that back a bit. YOu were being quite silly.

So, you think it is unreasonable to think that she was in Africa without any evidence?

Well, here is some evidence.

Barack%2BObama.%2BBorn%2Bin%2BKenya.%2BText%2Bof%2Bbiography%2Bin%2Boriginal%2BHarvard%2BLaw%2BReview%2B1991%2BYear%2BBook.%2B%25231ab.jpg

Same thing actually

Actually....YES

1. Ignore the fact that the person who wrote that biography admits she made a mistake
2. Ignore that the State of Hawaii has repeatedly certified that Obama was born there

Oopps, Ninja'd.

It is not very credible that a reviewer would just assume that someone was from Kenya.

Obama had admitted in his bio that he :"struggled" with his "identity".

It is far more likely that he lied to the woman in order to appear more diverse and have a more, from a liberal's pov, compelling narrative.

Same thing actually

Actually....YES

Oopps, Ninja'd.

It is not very credible that a reviewer would just assume that someone was from Kenya.

It is far more likely that he lied to the woman in order to appear more diverse and have a more, from a liberal's pov, compelling narrative.

Damn...you are piling on the stupid today

The woman admitted she made a wrong assumption. With a name like "Barack Obama" it is easy to draw that conclusion

Hey Correll....where do you fit on this chart?

familyguy.jpg

Actually....YES

Oopps, Ninja'd.

The woman admitted she made a wrong assumption. With a name like "Barack Obama" it is easy to draw that conclusion

Hey Correll....where do you fit on this chart?...

You didn't address the point.

You said "without evidence".

I posted evidence.

THus your previous post where you pretended that birthers just assumed without evidence was proven to be a lie.

Because you knew this already existed.

So, far you have presented four "supporting arguments" to your conclusion that being a birther was stupid and racist.

1. that no one challenged Cruz being eligible. I proved that wrong. You ignored that. and reasserted your conclusion.

2. that no one challenge McCain being eligible. I proved that wrong. You ignored that. And reasserted your conclusion.

3. That they were stupid for not knowing that Obama's mother was in hawaii. I pointed out, over and over again that that was absurd, and eventually your dropped that and gave another reason for your conclusion.

4. That they assumed without evidence. I have presented evidence. YOu have attacked that evidence, but that is irrelevant to the fact that they did have evidence enough to ask questions.

This is where you drop your current supporting argument and invent another to support your "conclusion" that those that disagree with you are "Stupid or evul".

Cause you need to believe that.

Actually....YES

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

THus your previous post where you pretended that birthers just assumed without evidence was proven to be a lie.

So, far you have presented four "supporting arguments" to your conclusion that being a birther was stupid and racist.

1. that no one challenged Cruz being eligible. I proved that wrong. You ignored that. and reasserted your conclusion.

2. that no one challenge McCain being eligible. I proved that wrong. You ignored that. And reasserted your conclusion.

3. That they were stupid for not knowing that Obama's mother was in hawaii. I pointed out, over and over again that that was absurd, and eventually your dropped that and gave another reason for your conclusion.

4. That they assumed without evidence. I have presented evidence. YOu have attacked that evidence, but that is irrelevant to the fact that they did have evidence enough to ask questions.

This is where you drop your current supporting argument and invent another to support your "conclusion" that those that disagree with you are "Stupid or evul".

Your "evidence" was debunked years ago
Your ability to deny any evidence that does not support your bizarre theories solidifies you as a Trump voter

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

Your ability to deny any evidence that does not support your bizarre theories solidifies you as a Trump voter

But but but but Obama's publisher said she made "an error", she got everything else right, with no input whatsoever from Barack, but she picked the one darn country, just at random, that happens to be the country his grandmother said was his birthplace

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

Pretty neat how all those Trump supporters are helping each other in Texas. They get it, you don't.

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

Before you said there was no evidence to justify their suspicions.

Now you have moved the goal posts to that evidence was debunked long ago.

How many bios do you think that woman wrote each year and how long did she write them?

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

How many bios do you think that woman wrote each year and how long did she write them?

She "wrote" the bio of an author who was never published, not even in Law Review and she managed to get everything else perfect - 'cept the birth place.

Uh huh

Oopps, Ninja'd.

I posted evidence.

She "wrote" the bio of an author who was never published, not even in Law Review and she managed to get everything else perfect - 'cept the birth place.

Uh huh

That is why they call it a "mistake"
When everything is wrong it is either called a work of fiction or a Trump speech

I posted evidence.

Uh huh

When everything is wrong it is either called a work of fiction or a Trump speech

Her "Explanation" is murky, at best. So did she write the bio or did Barry? How did she select "born in Kenya"? Did she use some random number generator to match up birthplace with any of the 170 countries in the world?

I posted evidence.

Uh huh

How many of those bios do you think that woman has written?

Forum List

Back