It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

If one didn't realize that Trump is a retatd from day one...one needs to check himself with a doctor ASAP.

You just said it. The only case you have is a case for the American people. They are the one's who went to the polls and voted. Barack Insane Obama did absolutely nothing (as usual - that's all he's done his entire life).
Well.....if you want to be proud about electing the Great Obama ....I guess you can be
Way to run from your own insane and idiotic comments. I would do the same if I were you.
The Great Obama richly deserved his Nobel Peace Prize

Right up there with Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, Desmond Tutu

Obama is a civil rights pioneer
Obama is right up there with Al Capone.

Top ten President!

The guy who used the FBI to rig a presidential election... :rofl:

First Black man elected President Think Jackie Robinson
Again...

A. That has nothing to do with peace.

B. Winning an election is not an “achievement”. Jackie Robinson had talent. The American people “achieved” the first black president, stupid.
Racial justice isn’t peace

What is "racial justice," Comrade?
It's injustice, obviously. Whenever you put a qualifier in front of the word "justice," you get the opposite. Anything other than justice is injustice.

Smart people wait until something happens and then commemorate it.
Agreed....so remind us again what Barack Insane Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for?
First Black American President An historic achievement
First of all, how is that an "achievement"? That was the result of what the American people did at the polls - not anything Barack Insane Obama did.

Second - what does that have to do with PEACE? :lmao:
It is an achievement because the US has had a long history of racial discrimination
Convincing the American people to elect a black man who was born in Kenya and was a muslim is Nobel worthy
Obama getting the Nobel because he was black is kind of like acknowledging the world's tallest midget.

Agreed....so remind us again what Barack Insane Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for?
First of all, how is that an "achievement"? That was the result of what the American people did at the polls - not anything Barack Insane Obama did.

It is an achievement because the US has had a long history of racial discrimination
Convincing the American people to elect a black man who was born in Kenya and was a muslim is Nobel worthy
American thinker explains why Obama wasnt born in Kenya. 7 years later, still havnt learned.

Obama got the nobel prize for "efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".
Typically, those who think they deserve the nobel peace prize, probably dont deserve the prize.

Trump is a guy.

What you describe is most guys I know.

Why am I not surprised that most guys you know cheat on their wives, that seems right up your alley.

Thanks...left winger.....

Only a left winger would index to that.

I guess it must be part of what you live with.

I do live with lots of people like you that cheat on their wives. Spent 20 years in the Marines around folks like you that cheated on their wives whenever they could.

They are all dirtbags in my book. But I understand you view it differently.

I didn't say they were not dirtbags.

I also never said I cheated on my wife.

But you, being the true left winger that you are......well you just know.

Let's see...I said this....But I do agree that Trump does not hate women, he just does not respect them, as is evident by his philandering. A man that respects women could never cheat on his spouse

And your response was this...

Trump is a guy.

What you describe is most guys I know

If you were not talking about the cheating,what the hell were you talking about?

You accused me of cheating on my wife...twice..with nothing to back it up.

You are a true left winger...you are always always always right.

You can't be wrong....because you are always right.

Go fuck yourself.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

We should just point out that the only confirmed retard around here, besides rdean....is you.

American thinker explains why Obama wasnt born in Kenya. 7 years later, still havnt learned.

Obama got the nobel prize for "efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".
Typically, those who think they deserve the nobel peace prize, probably dont deserve the prize.
What measures did he take to "strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples" when he had only been in office a few months?

Was Benghazi part of those efforts? How about installing Hamas as the official government of Egypt? Engineering the growth of ISIS?

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

We should just point out that the only confirmed retard around here, besides rdean....is you.
I wish that were true. Unfortunately there is a vast hoard of retards in this forum.

There’s a reason why voters are taking a stand against libs, Golfing Gator.
Just saying. :)

I would like to see the voters take a stand against Libs, but instead they vote a liberal into the White House again

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump is far more conservative than both Bushes. Did you have a problem with them?

Yes, yes I did. The first Bush drove me from the Repub party and lead me to vote for the one and only Dem I have ever voted for. The second won I view as tied for 1st in the "worst president ever" category.

Why am I not surprised that most guys you know cheat on their wives, that seems right up your alley.

Thanks...left winger.....

Only a left winger would index to that.

I guess it must be part of what you live with.

I do live with lots of people like you that cheat on their wives. Spent 20 years in the Marines around folks like you that cheated on their wives whenever they could.

They are all dirtbags in my book. But I understand you view it differently.

I didn't say they were not dirtbags.

I also never said I cheated on my wife.

But you, being the true left winger that you are......well you just know.

Let's see...I said this....But I do agree that Trump does not hate women, he just does not respect them, as is evident by his philandering. A man that respects women could never cheat on his spouse

And your response was this...

Trump is a guy.

What you describe is most guys I know

If you were not talking about the cheating,what the hell were you talking about?

You accused me of cheating on my wife...twice..with nothing to back it up.

You are a true left winger...you are always always always right.

You can't be wrong....because you are always right.

Go fuck yourself.

You are the one that said cheating on their wives described most guys you know. Since you were giving them a free pass it seemed safe to assume that you joined in the activity as well.

To say Trump is retarded is of course nothing more than hyperbole, unless one is making some very targeted comment about a specific aspect of intelligence like emotional or sympathetic. In that case, the specificity should be identified. We cannot say he is retarded. That would be an excuse for his actions, but it is inaccurate.

Trump is one of those billionaires who is only concerned with how a woman looks on his arm. The trampier, the better
This from some trailer-park trash who thinks Rachel Madcow would be arm candy!

Ya gotta admit, that's funny!

Rachel Maddow is an Oxford educated Rhodes Scholar

Hardly the bimbo Trump hangs out with
yeah, but who wants to fuck her? The answer is nobody. That's why she's a dyke.
She is happily married

Trump? Not so much
Here's a pic of the happy couple:

They have a better marriage than Trump ever had

To say Trump is retarded is of course nothing more than hyperbole, unless one is making some very targeted comment about a specific aspect of intelligence like emotional or sympathetic. In that case, the specificity should be identified. We cannot say he is retarded. That would be an excuse for his actions, but it is inaccurate.
He is of minimal intelligence

Forum List

Back