It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

The second won I view as tied for 1st in the "worst president ever" category.
This is the guy who posts 24x7 on USMB that he is this incredibly wealthy, successful businessman.

“The second won”...holy shit. :lmao:

Oh my god I had a typo! Holy fucking shit...it is the end of the world :290968001256257790-final:

YES it is for you since you are SO quick to point out the GRAND errors of Trump yet you don't seem to realize that your credibility is continuously in doubt as you infrequently
provide substantiation for your wild ass comments.
Just for your knowledge enhancement as you evidently weren't present physically much less mentally during GWB terms here are some events THAT NO president in history had been confronted with during their terms of office. NOT ONE president has ever had events of their magnitude in history. NONE! And prove me wrong! PLEASE!

1) Presidents like Reagan had recessions to contend with first no question.
2) Presidents have had major industry crashes like the Dot com bust that cost hundreds of thousands of jobs and $8T in loss value.
3) AND sure there have been bad hurricanes no question... but NO President had the WORST SEASONS...SEASONS... meaning several years of top 15 disasters in history.
4) And of course FDR had Pearl Harbor... but NO WHERE the financial losses, the loss of civilian life and the psyche altering effect that 9/11 had on millions WATCHING!
5) And of course did any president have nearly 1/2 trillion dollars extracted in less then 3 hours as the 9/18/08 Economic terrorist attack.
6) And yes Presidents have had housing crisis (remember the 80s savings and loan crisis?? of course not most of you are too young!) and this would have been prevented
if the Democrat congress had listened to Bush's 17 warnings about Fannie/Freddie and the danger coming from the 1995 ACORN/Obama decisions against Citibank!
Bushevents2001-08.png

This is the guy who posts 24x7 on USMB that he is this incredibly wealthy, successful businessman.

Oh my god I had a typo! Holy fucking shit...it is the end of the world :290968001256257790-final:

YES it is for you since you are SO quick to point out the GRAND errors of Trump yet you don't seem to realize that your credibility is continuously in doubt as you infrequently
Just for your knowledge enhancement as you evidently weren't present physically much less mentally during GWB terms here are some events THAT NO president in history had been confronted with during their terms of office. NOT ONE president has ever had events of their magnitude in history. NONE! And prove me wrong! PLEASE!

2) Presidents have had major industry crashes like the Dot com bust that cost hundreds of thousands of jobs and $8T in loss value.
3) AND sure there have been bad hurricanes no question... but NO President had the WORST SEASONS...SEASONS... meaning several years of top 15 disasters in history.
4) And of course FDR had Pearl Harbor... but NO WHERE the financial losses, the loss of civilian life and the psyche altering effect that 9/11 had on millions WATCHING!
5) And of course did any president have nearly 1/2 trillion dollars extracted in less then 3 hours as the 9/18/08 Economic terrorist attack.
6) And yes Presidents have had housing crisis (remember the 80s savings and loan crisis?? of course not most of you are too young!) and this would have been prevented
if the Democrat congress had listened to Bush's 17 warnings about Fannie/Freddie and the danger coming from the 1995 ACORN/Obama decisions against Citibank!
View attachment 195381
Ummm, if a typo or spelling mistake is evidence that golfing gator isn’t a wealthy businessman, what does that say about President Covfefe, who even misspelled the name of his own wife? :ack-1:

View attachment 195381
Ummm, if a typo or spelling mistake is evidence that golfing gator isn’t a wealthy businessman, what does that say about President Covfefe, who even misspelled the name of his own wife? :ack-1:

Actually I am feeling pretty good that a typo is all that they have to come at me with.

I call that winning! :21::21::21::21:

View attachment 195381

The thing that will always make Bush II tied for the worst is IRAQ. We invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to us and in the process cost thousands of US lives, spent trillions of dollars and made the situation in the Middle East exponentially worse.

There is just no overcoming that.

View attachment 195381

And so the ONLY thing YOU got out of my response was that?
Perfect illustration of the ignorance of history by people like you!
Great if that's it! Because you are proving my point i.e. Golfing gator "minor" typo error to Trump is ludicrous as WE KNOW Trump's net worth. Until Golfing Gator publishes with as much exposure as Trump has, I'm calling Golf Gator a phony. At least Trump''s status is publicly well established. Where's "Golfing Gator's" status?
Again just a blow hard idiot with no substantiation!

View attachment 195381

The thing that will always make Bush II tied for the worst is IRAQ. We invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to us and in the process cost thousands of US lives, spent trillions of dollars and made the situation in the Middle East exponentially worse.

And you totally ignore ALL the events I listed and you come up with ONE! AN event signed for by Bill Clinton and endorsed by the Democrats!

WHERE IS YOUR SUBSTANTIATION equal to mine?

AND GUESS WHO supported this MORE? REFUTE THESE DEMOCRATS and do you remember who signed the "LIBERATION OF IRAQ" bill??

The 1998 Liberation of Iraq authorized by Congress' Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 SIGNED by Clinton....is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

Pre-War Quotes from Democrats

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998. *

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998. * video

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."
Sen. Joe Biden (D, DE), Feb. 12, 1998 *

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998 *

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998. *

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998. *

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. *

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998. *

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeleine Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999. *

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001. *

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002. *

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002. *

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002. *

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002. *

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."
John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002 * video

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002. *

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002. *

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002. *

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002. * video

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.
Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002. *

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003. *

View attachment 195381

Great if that's it! Because you are proving my point i.e. Golfing gator "minor" typo error to Trump is ludicrous as WE KNOW Trump's net worth. Until Golfing Gator publishes with as much exposure as Trump has, I'm calling Golf Gator a phony. At least Trump''s status is publicly well established. Where's "Golfing Gator's" status?
The rest of your post was a) off-topic; and b) has been addressed many times in other threads. That’s not a new argument you just came up with. And I thoroughly beat you over the head with it which I was graciously sparing you this time.

But since you insist, here it is again.... the total cost of every item you list combined ...... pales in comparison to the economic hit we took thanks to Bush’s Great Recession.

And you totally ignore ALL the events I listed and you come up with ONE! AN event signed for by Bill Clinton and endorsed by the Democrats!

Yes, none of those events hold a candle to Iraq. None of those events cost trillions of dollars or thousands of lives or destabilized an entire region of the world.

And your only defense of Bush invading Iraq is that all the Dems wanted it to happen also?

Really.

I think then that I rest my case.

WINNER!

View attachment 195381

Actually I am feeling pretty good that a typo is all that they have to come at me with.

I call that winning! :21::21::21::21:

Wow.. feeling good about a typo goes to show your low level of self-esteem if that's all it takes!
HEY I'm calling you out on this statement: "This is the guy who posts 24x7 on USMB that he is this incredibly wealthy, successful businessman."
Do you maintain under anonymity that you are a wealthy successful businessman as the above quote states?
See I'm calling you out because YOU have no problem bitching and moaning about Trump who WE KNOW his financial state...it's published as a well known fact.
YOU on the other hand are using anonymity to make dumb comments that are even dumber cause they aren't substantiated!

View attachment 195381

AND GUESS WHO supported this MORE? REFUTE THESE DEMOCRATS and do you remember who signed the "LIBERATION OF IRAQ" bill??

The 1998 Liberation of Iraq authorized by Congress' Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 SIGNED by Clinton....is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"Fateful decisions will be made in the days and weeks ahead. At issue is nothing less than the fundamental question of whether or not we can keep the most lethal weapons known to mankind out of the hands of an unreconstructed tyrant and aggressor who is in the same league as the most brutal dictators of this century."

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. *

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001. *

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force — if necessary — to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
I like how you try to allow Bush to shirk his personal responsibility of being the one and only person on the planet who had the authority to launch the war and deploy our troops, but even he was man enough to own up to that despite your tired and lame excuses....

”As president I am responsible for the decision to go into Iraq.” - George Bush, 12.14.2005

View attachment 195381

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Perhaps if Obama had looked a more pictures of he horrors his policies created he wouldn't have been so indifferent to the devastation he caused in Iraq and Syria. Anything that makes world leaders more sensitive to the impact of their policies has to be considered a good thing.
Tony Blair has already taken credit for the founding of ISIS. He followed Gomer into Iraq and destroyed his political career and any reputation he may have had. Forget about Obama and try to deal with reality.
Tony Blair Says Iraq War Helped Give Rise to ISIS

View attachment 195381

The rest of your post was a) off-topic; and b) has been addressed many times in other threads. That’s not a new argument you just came up with. And I thoroughly beat you over the head with it which I was graciously sparing you this time.

But since you insist, here it is again.... the total cost of every item you list combined ...... pales in comparison to the economic hit we took thanks to Bush’s Great Recession.

THAT's your proof?

A) Did you KNOW that the national debt that TARP added to under Bush WAS PAID BACK WITH A Profit to Obama who STILL ran up 5 times more national debt than the last 5 presidents?
B) "Pales"? Who in the hell caused the dumb and invalid term "Great Recession"?

YOU better take it up with evidently more knowledgeable people than you!

17. The "Greenspan put." For two decades following the stock market crash of 1987, the Federal Reserve, guided by then-Chairman Alan Greenspan, lowered interest rates after every major financial shock, a trend that became known as the Greenspan put. It was this strategy, intended to stop financial shocks from transforming into economic downturns, that led the central bank to drop the Fed funds rate after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. And it was this drop that provided the oxygen, if you will, to inflate the housing bubble.

18. Monetary policy from 2004 to 2006. Just as low interest rates led to the housing bubble, the Fed's policy of raising rates from 2004 to 2006 eventually caused it to burst.

20. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
. Much has been written about the role Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac played in the lead-up to the financial crisis, so I won't dwell on it here. In short, the problem was that these two quasi-public corporations became so focused on growth at all costs that they abandoned any semblance of prudent risk management. Doing so allowed mortgage-brokers-cum-criminal enterprises such as Countrywide Financial and Ameriquest Mortgage to stuff the government-sponsored entities to the gills with shoddily originated subprime mortgages.

https://www.fool.com/investing/gene...actors-that-caused-or-contributed-to-the.aspx

Obama9trilliondebt.png

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Perhaps if Obama had looked a more pictures of he horrors his policies created he wouldn't have been so indifferent to the devastation he caused in Iraq and Syria. Anything that makes world leaders more sensitive to the impact of their policies has to be considered a good thing.
Tony Blair has already taken credit for the founding of ISIS. He followed Gomer into Iraq and destroyed his political career and any reputation he may have had. Forget about Obama and try to deal with reality.
Tony Blair Says Iraq War Helped Give Rise to ISIS

Anyone with a brain knows that removing Saddam is what allowed ISIS to rise into power.

View attachment 195381

THAT's your proof?

A) Did you KNOW that the national debt that TARP added to under Bush WAS PAID BACK WITH A Profit to Obama who STILL ran up 5 times more national debt than the last 5 presidents?

17. The "Greenspan put." For two decades following the stock market crash of 1987, the Federal Reserve, guided by then-Chairman Alan Greenspan, lowered interest rates after every major financial shock, a trend that became known as the Greenspan put. It was this strategy, intended to stop financial shocks from transforming into economic downturns, that led the central bank to drop the Fed funds rate after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. And it was this drop that provided the oxygen, if you will, to inflate the housing bubble.

18. Monetary policy from 2004 to 2006. Just as low interest rates led to the housing bubble, the Fed's policy of raising rates from 2004 to 2006 eventually caused it to burst.

. Much has been written about the role Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac played in the lead-up to the financial crisis, so I won't dwell on it here. In short, the problem was that these two quasi-public corporations became so focused on growth at all costs that they abandoned any semblance of prudent risk management. Doing so allowed mortgage-brokers-cum-criminal enterprises such as Countrywide Financial and Ameriquest Mortgage to stuff the government-sponsored entities to the gills with shoddily originated subprime mortgages.

25 Major Factors That Caused or Contributed to the Financial Crisis

View attachment 195386
Again, for the hard of learning.... the financial hit this country took as a result of Bush’s Great Recession was far worse than the cost of all the items you listed combined.

View attachment 195381

THAT's your proof?

View attachment 195386
Obama had to pay for the 2 wars started by Gomer (one of them started by lies) and put on the credit card. Combine that with the unneeded tax cuts and there`s your "Obama deficit". Did you think the wars were free? Why do Republicans want so much free stuff?

View attachment 195381

THAT's your proof?

View attachment 195386
Again, for the hard of learning.... the financial hit this country took as a result of Bush’s Great Recession was far worse than the cost of all the items you listed combined.
(SIGH), talking to these Trump nuts is like watching Donald Trump explain something without using action verbs....useless!! Put these nuts on ignore and enjoy your 3 day weekend

Anyone with a brain knows that removing Saddam is what allowed ISIS to rise into power.
And not for nothing - but anyone with a brain knows that Barack Insane Obama arming Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria and Libya to fight Assad and Gadaffi is what lead to ISIS’s rise to power.

Forum List

Back