It Will Be A Long Road Before Trump's J6 Indictments Goes to Trial

If it ever does go to trial. Motions will be made along the way. Discovery will be a very long process.

One thing that will prevent the case from getting anywhere near a trial before Nov. 2024 is the volume of discovery that the Smith SCO is going to be obligated to produce. We are talking about millions of pages.
AND, imagine what it would have been if they had actually pursued a "sedition" claim and tried to link Trump to the events of Jan. 6.
Tens of millions of pages would have been involved.
As it is, this is the epitome of a "complex case" under the statute, and Trump's attorneys are going to walk in and say they need at least 12 months to review the discovery before they can even begin to talk about a motions schedule and a trial date.

Yes, obviously....they never will go to trial either.....that was never the intent of Xiden either when he arrested his political rival. This is all about impacting the election.

Trump is no martyr. And there was no pile on. The man is a criminal. He's broken the law. He avoided prison because of his office and has continued to break laws. The public is not viewing his legal issues with skepticism, only the members of trumps cult are.
We can debate good and not good. You follow not good at a higher level.

Biden isn't really campaigning and once he and trump debate, Trump is done. Trump is 77 and delusional. So stop repeating that right wing garbage about Bidens cognitive decline as if trump is a 20 something. You might want to consider the prospect of nominating a convict for president.
Thanks for the laugh! You funny!

Well....I know that....but your Master Xiden, the leader of your Demaklan party says you ain't black if you don't fall in line with him.
Appears Mr. Brutha heard Joe Baizuo loud & clear...he knows who holds the keys to his blackness. Lol

What makes you think that? Trump is beating every other Republican candidate and is matching Biden in a tie. While at the same time, more damning evidence is being brought to light against Biden every day.

Then there's the fact that his cognitive abilities are degrading so fast, that he might not even be able to function a year from now. Maybe you'd probably better start thinking about who it is you're going to run against Trump in 2024. Who else has thrown their hat in the ring? RFK Jr.? Good luck with that one.
If i I had to guess, I would say the Dems go to Newsom. Not that he has any chance in the general, given what a mess California is. I would expect more Dems entering the race, smelling blood in the water around Biden.

Well....I know that....but your Master Xiden, the leader of your Demaklan party says you ain't black if you don't fall in line with him.
You think because you are boot lickin and call Trump your master is the norm for all black folks, see most of us don't do that bullshit. That is for weak, sellouts like you.

You think because you are boot lickin and call Trump your master is the norm for all black folks, see most of us don't do that bullshit. That is for weak, sellouts like you.
a lot of projection....you seem angry plantation boy? don't worry your master joe still is allowing you to be black

a lot of projection....you seem angry plantation boy? don't worry your master joe still is allowing you to be black
God made me black, I don't need anyone to allow me to be black. Does your white boyfriend allow you to act white?

Forum List

Back