It Will Be A Long Road Before Trump's J6 Indictments Goes to Trial

Biden can tell folks anything he wants, so what. Black folks know who were are, well some of us do.
I agree some of us do....others like yourself only ID themselves with what the Demaklan leader tells them...hence why you attack anyone that doen't fall in line with the demaklan agenda

I agree some of us do....others like yourself only ID themselves with what the Demaklan leader tells them...hence why you attack anyone that doen't fall in line with the demaklan agenda
How is that, when all you do is kiss white folks asses and are used by white men. Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant, see that is a big difference between you and I. I don't sit around trying to defend democrats like you do racist republicans.

If it ever does go to trial. Motions will be made along the way. Discovery will be a very long process.

One thing that will prevent the case from getting anywhere near a trial before Nov. 2024 is the volume of discovery that the Smith SCO is going to be obligated to produce. We are talking about millions of pages.
AND, imagine what it would have been if they had actually pursued a "sedition" claim and tried to link Trump to the events of Jan. 6.
Tens of millions of pages would have been involved.
As it is, this is the epitome of a "complex case" under the statute, and Trump's attorneys are going to walk in and say they need at least 12 months to review the discovery before they can even begin to talk about a motions schedule and a trial date.

Obligated to produce.....according to who?

This the most entertaining part of these legal proceedings for me: conservatives making shit up. And then weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth when their imagination isn't accepted as the law.

Biden has chosen to relitigate the 2020 election. It will be a shitshow.

Nope. Biden didn't indict Trump.

The grand jury did.

The most delicious part for me is when the actual law contradicts the right wing echo chamber nonsense y'all make up. The bitterness and confusion in conservatives is a delight.

Ya. Go wit dat mon.

We have the grand jury indictment on one hand....and your imagination on the other.

Why would I ignore the former to cling to the latter as you do?
You seem very bitter and confused.

Me, I'm delighted. A superseded Trump indictment followed by a NEW indictment for Trump? With yet another possible before the week is out?

Its like Easter fucked a Thanksgiving turkey.

We have the grand jury indictment on one hand....and your imagination on the other.

Why would I ignore the former to cling to the latter as you do?
Just a guess, but ignorance?
Me, I'm delighted. A superseded Trump indictment followed by a NEW indictment for Trump? With yet another possible before the week is out?

Its like Easter fucked a Thanksgiving turkey.
Wow.

Just a guess, but ignorance?

Ignorance would be accepting your imagination as a legal standard.

Something only one of us is willing to do.

I'll stick with the grand jury, thank you.

How is that, when all you do is kiss white folks asses and are used by white men. Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant, see that is a big difference between you and I. I don't sit around trying to defend democrats like you do racist republicans.
Haha neither party is yours! Your right it’s a plantation you are on

Forum List

Back