It Will Be A Long Road Before Trump's J6 Indictments Goes to Trial

What else is your stupid ass going to do but cry and shit your pants.
My stupid ass will laugh like hell when you lose.

We will see Trump Humper.
I'd rather hump Trump than change Biden's dirty diaper! :auiqs.jpg:
Imagine, here you are once again a slave to an old, white, puckered, gray, KKK fart! :21:
And you have your tongue up his ass! :laughing0301:

4F5BE41F2D.jpg

It Will Be A Long Road Before Trump's J6 Indictments Goes to Trial​

Well of course it will, the Left is going to drag these trials out plus add a few more, all the way to next November. SOP for them, make the other guy look worse than us. Which these days ain't easy cuz Biden, Harris, and the rest of them really look like shit. It's what they do, regardless of the truth or lack of evidence that will stand up in court.

My stupid ass will laugh like hell when you lose.
I don't lose, the country will lose.
I'd rather hump Trump than change Biden's dirty diaper! :auiqs.jpg:
Imagine, here you are once again a slave to an old, white, puckered, gray, KKK fart! :21:
And you have your tongue up his ass! :laughing0301:
You are going to change Trump's shitty depend and Biden is your man if he is KKK.

Anybody now after the fact, knowing that Trump has said he lost the election yet criminally intended to overthrow it, can be held liable for defamation for actively supporting his criminal intent.

aka co-conspirators

....and Trump doesn't.

No he doesn’t. All charges brought by politicians trying to get re elected.

70 charges and you groomed sheep actually believe it’s real. When is the last time you heard anyone, let alone a former president, have 70 charges brought against them?
Rubes. Every single one of you.

No he doesn’t. All charges brought by politicians trying to get re elected.

70 charges and you groomed sheep actually believe it’s real. When is the last time you heard anyone, let alone a former president, have 70 charges brought against them?
Rubes. Every single one of you.
So are you stupid enough to believe that in all these cases, these prosecutors just made all this shit up. Tell me you don't really have your head that far up Trump's ass.

Everyone likes a little rape and revolution now and then.

But at least Trump never raped his own daughter in the shower, like your demented old white "president" did.
there is a secret service agent that says he has tapes of mike pence raping a child, any of the people that are not DNC paid shills here can send me a pm and i send it to you if you like,dont want to post it here where the shills are.

Forum List

Back