It's 4:20 Somewhere

It is interesting that most Democrats would not vote for Republicans even if they agreed with them on most issues.

It is interesting that most Republicans would not vote for Democrats even if they agreed with them on most issues.

How badly do the Democrats have to screw up our country before you would stop voting for them? I don't mean vote GOP, I mean just not vote for them.

How badly do the Republicans have to screw up our country before you would stop voting for them? I don't mean vote DNC, I mean just not vote for them.

From my perspective, your premise or the way you're framing the issue is wrong. I think the Democrats are wrong about some things - a lot of things, actually. But I think the Republicans are seriously wrong about everything. See, I don't always vote for Democrats as much as I vote against Republicans.

The Republicans aren't just wrong in terms of policy; I see them as a party that fundamentally wants to impose a radical form of social, economic, and political austerity on the rest of us against our will. I know you don't agree, which is fine. I don't expect people to agree with me. But if you want to understand my position, that's it.

If the Republican party weren't such an existential threat to the future of this country, I would have no problem voting for an occasional R or an Independent or even sit out an election. But the stakes are too high for that. I can't not vote Democratic because the Republican party must be defeated and the Democratic candidates are usually the ones who can deliver that result.

Your groomers are so proud of you.

Your groomers are so proud of you.

Yeah you're deflecting attention from the real groomers, lol.

Present a better candidate.
That's a dodge. It's the Party not the candidate. The GOP is far from perfect, but they would be a massive improvement over a Party that benefits our adversaries and punishes America's poor, the police, the border patrol, ICE, and Americans who oppose their destructive policies.

That's a dodge. It's the Party not the candidate. The GOP is far from perfect, but they would be a massive improvement over a Party that benefits our adversaries and punishes America's poor, the police, the border patrol, ICE, and Americans who oppose their destructive policies.
Trump
DeSantis
Lake
MTG
Bobo
Cruz

It's the party and the party supports the candidates

The guy in your mirror is why you lose.

Present better candidates.

Forum List

Back