It's down to us.

Correct.

Undermined and compromised by decades of Republican corruption, the people alone must defend democracy from the malignancy that is Trump and his supporters.
what exactly is democratic about open borders, what is democratic about giving financial aid to illegals while american vets live hungry on the streets? what is democratic about a president taking millions in bribes from foreign interests who are trying to destroy this country?

they already are, you are the joke here.
sage thinks the facts are fake news. Rank and file police and military support Trump and maga. some of the brass and top pentagon assholes are up Biden's ass, but the normal working people are not.

most of Haley's primary state votes were cast by democrats trying to make Trump look bad, it didn't work. Those dem voters were never going to vote for anyone but senile joe in the november election.
:lmao:

Sure they were. You keep telling yourself that.

Cert before judgement.

It means the SC takes a case in an expedited fashion by making a ruling before it goes through the lower appellate court. Is there precedent for it? Well, yes there is.

The Court saw fit to grant it to a number of Repub controlled states who sued to stop Biden's EO cancelling student debt. Then, by way of novel legal reasoning, the Court overturned the lower court ruling.

The Court also granted cert before judgement when Biden ordered an eviction ban to prevent people from being thrown out of their homes during COVID. IN THREE WEEKS it ruled people could indeed by thrown out of their homes even though they had lost their jobs through no fault of their own.

Those are two recent examples when this Court has moved quickly to rule on cases of national significance. National significance like a presidential election.

But when Jack Smith asked the Court for cert before judgement in the immunity case it said, or the conservative majority said, no. Wasting three months before deciding to take the case (after the appellate court ruled against Trump), which in and of itself is a travesty of justice based on the law, only to set a schedule for oral arguments SEVEN weeks from now.

John Roberts pretends to be concerned about the legacy of the Court bearing his name as chief justice. Yet he and his fellow conservatives have slow walked this case because they know doing so greatly reduces the likelihood time will allow it to go to trial before the election. Just what Trump wants.

Cert before judgement.

It means the SC takes a case in an expedited fashion by making a ruling before it goes through the lower appellate court. Is there precedent for it? Well, yes there is.

The Court saw fit to grant it to a number of Repub controlled states who sued to stop Biden's EO cancelling student debt. Then, by way of novel legal reasoning, the Court overturned the lower court ruling.

The Court also granted cert before judgement when Biden ordered an eviction ban to prevent people from being thrown out of their homes during COVID. IN THREE WEEKS it ruled people could indeed by thrown out of their homes even though they had lost their jobs through no fault of their own.

Those are two recent examples when this Court has moved quickly to rule on cases of national significance. National significance like a presidential election.

But when Jack Smith asked the Court for cert before judgement in the immunity case it said, or the conservative majority said, no. Wasting three months before deciding to take the case (after the appellate court ruled against Trump), which in and of itself is a travesty of justice based on the law, only to set a schedule for oral arguments SEVEN weeks from now.

John Roberts pretends to be concerned about the legacy of the Court bearing his name as chief justice. Yet he and his fellow conservatives have slow walked this case because they know doing so greatly reduces the likelihood time will allow it to go to trial before the election. Just what Trump wants.
Hmmm, why are the senate democrats refusing to allow a hearing of the Mayorkas impeachment? iTS ALL POLITICS AND A QUEST FOR MORE POWER, WAKE THE FUCK UP.

ignore the post election polling place interviews if you choose. Were those people lying? why?
I don't even know what people you're talking about. I saw an interview with a 70 year old conservative woman who said that for her daughters and grand daughters and democracy she couldn't vote for Trump. I don't know if you know this but Republicans have lost the popular vote every election since 2004. You're a minority. You need every single vote you got just to win the electoral college. Even a small percentage going over to vote for Biden fucks Trump.

I don't even know what people you're talking about. I saw an interview with a 70 year old conservative woman who said that for her daughters and grand daughters and democracy she couldn't vote for Trump. I don't know if you know this but Republicans have lost the popular vote every election since 2004. You're a minority. You need every single vote you got just to win the electoral college. Even a small percentage going over to vote for Biden fucks Trump.

there are many who have bought into the media and dem lies. I am not denying that at all. But there are many more americans who are fed up with open borders, high inflation, and a president who is an embarrassment to the country.

I am quite sure you are one of the " I hate Trump because CNN said I should"

there are many who have bought into the media and dem lies. I am not denying that at all. But there are many more americans who are fed up with open borders, high inflation, and a president who is an embarrassment to the country.

I am quite sure you are one of the " I hate Trump because CNN said I should"
I don't even watch CNN you clown. :lmao:

one can carry on a cogent intelligent conversation, one cannot. big difference.

actually, neither can. Both have major issues that are only getting worse and the mere fact we are stuck choosing between the two is a national embarrassment to anyone that is not a mindless partisan drone.

Cert before judgement.

Well, before too long, we're going to find out what this country really wants.

Maybe enough of us really do want an authoritarian, psuedo-Christian, right wing strongman who wants the Supreme Court to literally make him accountable to no one.

And/or maybe there are enough of us who don't care, or who don't know their world history.

The fact that there is more than 3% of the American (American!) population who fit the above description is bad enough.

Hmmm, why are the senate democrats refusing to allow a hearing of the Mayorkas impeachment? iTS ALL POLITICS AND A QUEST FOR MORE POWER, WAKE THE FUCK UP.
Once you rely on whataboutisms you've already lost the argument.

OK what do you watch? or are you mainlined to the DNC?
:lmao:

I don't even know what that means. I barely watch any news. I read a lot of news but I read news from any source, including Fox. I read and watch the links you clowns post here and challenge people to watch. I'm not afraid of information because I know how to parse it.

Well, before too long, we're going to find out what this country really wants.

Maybe enough of us really do want an authoritarian, psuedo-Christian, right wing strongman who wants the Supreme Court to literally make him accountable to no one.

And/or maybe there are enough of us who don't care, or who don't know their world history.

The fact that there is more than 3% of the American (American!) population who fit the above description is bad enough.
your attempt to categorize and generalize what Trump supporters want is totally off base. Wanting a government the follows and respects the constitution, our body of law and individual rights, freedoms and accountability is not radical or out of step with american history. What is out of step is massive illegal immigration, taking bribes from foreign entities, rampant inflation, and ignoring our laws and legal precedents. you have been indoctrinated in the left wing lies, but thankfully you are part of an ever shrinking minority in this country.

Forum List

Back