It's looking more and more like Trump is NOT BEING AUDITED. He lied.

R

rdean

Trump said he won't release his tax returns because he is being audited.

His Campaign manager, when asked the question said, "Scuz me? Are you calling Donald Trump a liar?" with all the expected outrage.

The Trump campaign pointed to this letter as "proof" that he is being audited:

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/Tax_Doc.pdf

Notice, the letter is from HIS lawyers, not the government. Notice that no where is the word audit used? It's just some vague letter that could mean anything.

All he has to do is release the original letter announcing the audit:

IRS-Audit-Notification.jpg

They can even redact it to not list any confidential information. But it needs to come from the Government and not from his lawyers.

The IRS can't answer. Whether he is being audited or not, they can't say. It's against the law. So he can say anything he wants. And it looks like he has.

When SHE fesses up to Dementia/Alzheimer/Parkinson and muzzie BO shows college admission fraud. And they find out who killed those four newest ones................We deserve to know what we are paying for. Trumps money is his business.

His Campaign manager, when asked the question said, "Scuz me? Are you calling Donald Trump a liar?" with all the expected outrage.

Notice, the letter is from HIS lawyers, not the government. Notice that no where is the word audit used? It's just some vague letter that could mean anything.

They can even redact it to not list any confidential information. But it needs to come from the Government and not from his lawyers.

The IRS can't answer. Whether he is being audited or not, they can't say. It's against the law. So he can say anything he wants. And it looks like he has.
RAI - Reynolds American Stock quote - CNNMoney.com

Yawn. Only the media, Democrat politicians, and leftist loons care about tax returns. It's a contrived issue that voters don't care about. WTF are tax returns when over 50% of black youth are unemployed? You Leftists have all your priorities jacked.

I'm confused, I thought you were going to vote for a liar for President. Isn't that a qualification one must have these days?

I'm confused, I thought you were going to vote for the liar Hillary for President. Isn't that a qualification one must have these days?

Sounds like you are just making shit up. Have any sources?

Sounds like that's exactly what the OP is saying to Rump.
He has no obligation to release his tax returns, Pogo stick, and since he predicated the tax return release on Dehydrated releasing her deleted emails, it looks like it will never happen. So you and CNN can go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:
All donald does is LIE!
You're dishonest. All Vote-for-my-vag does is lie. Trump hasn't even lied once yet.
You know that's not true. Every wife he's had, he's like to. He even admitted it.

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
I'm talking about this campaign. Has anyone who ever ran for president not ever told a lie? Even George Washington? Vag has lied repeatedly to the FBI, a documented fact thanks to Trey Gowdy. Trump by contrast hasn't even been under federal investigation like Collapse has.

He has no obligation to release his tax returns, Pogo stick, and since he predicated the tax return release on Dehydrated releasing her deleted emails, it looks like it will never happen. So you and CNN can go fuck yourselves.

I didn't say he did, diarrhea-breath. I simply noted ---- not to you one might note ---- that what the poster (the one I actually addressed) posted to the OP .................... was exactly the same thing the OP posed to Doomed Rump. Which is still true.

So bite my ass.

I didn't say he did, diarrhea-breath. I simply noted ---- not to you one might note ---- that what the poster (the one I actually addressed) posted to the OP .................... was exactly the same thing the OP posed to Doomed Rump. Which is still true.

So bite my ass.
The OP has no proof. Your argument fails right there.

All donald does is LIE!
You're dishonest. All Vote-for-my-vag does is lie. Trump hasn't even lied once yet.
You know that's not true. Every wife he's had, he's like to. He even admitted it.

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
I'm talking about this campaign. Has anyone who ever ran for president not ever told a lie? Even George Washington? Vag has lied repeatedly to the FBI, a documented fact thanks to Trey Gowdy. Trump by contrast hasn't even been under federal investigation like Collapse has.
We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

You were saying?

So bite my ass.
The OP has no proof. Your argument fails right there.
The video from his campaign manager.
The funny letter from his lawyer.
Not releasing the letter announcing the audit.

What more can we "release"? Trump is the one who should release something. We know he lies about almost everything. Are you just so tired of his lies, you aren't interested in hearing more?

Forum List

Back