It's okay if a white guy does it

I haven't seen the story, but when a white guy kills a cop (if white) there is obviously no reason for people to run around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming racism. It's just white killing white. However, if a white guy kills a black cop or a black guy is killed by a white cop, the anti-white racist black communities, generally led by Al Sharpton, start their running around screaming racism, racism at every death. While there have been a very few instances where blacks have been shot unjustly by cops, far more white people are shot by cops, even for unjust reasons.
If white people object to white people being harmed by the police then white people need to be as vociferous as black people are and protest about police brutality against white people on the same scale that black people do.

If all people get police brutality then wouldn’t you think that white people should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about nlack people complaining out the police ?

But the fact is white people will support harsher policies from the police if they’ll hurt black people. White people (Generally) ldon't mind a few white sacrifices JUST AS LONG as the police harm black people (Especially young black men)

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
im-white-and-i-say-so-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

.That's all your posts are

"That's racist. Because harmonica says it is"
"That's not racist. Because harmonica says it is"

And then because you say it is. You think that's a fact. You debate like a ten year kid. Step your game up.

I haven't seen the story, but when a white guy kills a cop (if white) there is obviously no reason for people to run around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming racism. It's just white killing white. However, if a white guy kills a black cop or a black guy is killed by a white cop, the anti-white racist black communities, generally led by Al Sharpton, start their running around screaming racism, racism at every death. While there have been a very few instances where blacks have been shot unjustly by cops, far more white people are shot by cops, even for unjust reasons.
If white people object to white people being harmed by the police then white people need to be as vociferous as black people are and protest about police brutality against white people on the same scale that black people do.

If all people get police brutality then wouldn’t you think that white people should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about nlack people complaining out the police ?

But the fact is white people will support harsher policies from the police if they’ll hurt black people. White people (Generally) ldon't mind a few white sacrifices JUST AS LONG as the police harm black people (Especially young black men)

that black skin is something special. It bestows on its owner the ability to read the minds of all white people.

Correct. It's one of the major differences between our races. White people do support our police. We realize every single shooting is intensely investigated, and if there is any wrongdoing, the authorities will handle it. Blacks just burn down their town and solve nothing.

When I see those millionaire football players kneeling before our sacred flag, I see a bunch of dopes who are saying "I don't know shit about the laws in this country. I am ignorant!"

Correct. It's one of the major differences between our races. White people do support our police. We realize every single shooting is intensely investigated, and if there is any wrongdoing, the authorities will handle it. Blacks just burn down their town and solve nothing.

When I see those millionaire football players kneeling before our sacred flag, I see a bunch of dopes who are saying "I don't know shit about the laws in this country. I am ignorant!"

coddled multi-millionaire athletes are proof that black people are not oppressed.

as long as pissing, moaning and rioting achieve their goal of getting what they want, and they do, they will continue.

Just say no to the demands and it will stop

coddled multi-millionaire athletes are proof that black people are not oppressed.

as long as pissing, moaning and rioting achieve their goal of getting what they want, and they do, they will continue.

Just say no to the demands and it will stop

The solution to this so-called problem is so simple even a child can understand: just listen to all the orders of a police officer, and nobody gets shot or killed.

From a child on I was taught that the police are our friends. They are in our society to help us when we need help. A police officer is an authority. You always listen to them. That's different from those who were improperly raised to believe the police are our enemies, and they have no authority over you.

I've documented and linked this many times on many threads---most [ just about all ]of the stories in the MSM are anti-white...and they usually have NOTHING to do with race--like when a cop shoots a black man
..but when a black murders whites BECAUSE of race, they never bring up the racial aspect
...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.
and the other big difference is whites usually don't go burning/looting/rioting/protesting FOR people who murder cops/criminals who attack cops/criminals !!
but blacks do ..blacks are PRO-criminal
They riot over pumpkin festivals and college sporting events instead.

in all fairness you have ANTIFA which is mostly, not all, white millennials LARPING as revolutionaries.

They need to be stopped.

Justice Department Statistics: Blacks commit more than 50 times the number of violent interracial crimes as Whites commit. According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks. Sydney Morning Herald, Australia (20/5/1995)

Sooo if Whites protested every time there was a victim of interracial murder they would be very very busy. The real problem is that the Press exploits white on black murders to agitate Democrat Voters. My idea is for people to just stop murdering each other, and then there would not be any need for protests.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Thanks for the link, so I could figure out what you're talking about.

Indeed. I missed the riots of white people protesting his arrest.

Did any tire stores get looted, or flat screen TVs get taken,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One theme I see is that when blacks are pulled over (men and women), rather than cooperating fully with the cops, they get confrontational ("I din-du-nuffin) and that just escalates the situations negatively and can end in arrest or worse. Whenever I'm pulled over (and I've been pulled over several times.....I tend to be a bit lead-footed), I immediately hand over my driver's license and registration and respond with yes sir and yes ma'am when being chastised for speeding, I then sign the ticket....refusing only ends up with you in handcuffs and struggling to not be handcuffed only ends in being tazed, or worse.

Yeah but if you got that race card you gotta use it.
Shouldn’t that card be getting worn out ,damn it gets used alot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what I see.
I see Sponge Bob...because I already changed the channel.

that black skin is something special. It bestows on its owner the ability to read the minds of all white people.
All white people raised in a society where racism has been and still is so common will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, it is likely that everyone in such places will have internalized some of that conditioning.

White Christian man killed a cop in central Florida last week. Not one hyperventilating thread on USMB about it, or any thread at all. What a surprise, not.

Hey Ravi,

Because there were no threads on an internet discussion board does not mean nobody cares. What it does mean is that Criminals will commit crimes and that sometimes they kill a cop. There is nothing remotely surprising about that.

My thoughts and prayers to the Family and Friends of the fallen officer.

White people do support our police.
Of course white people support the police because the ability to call the cops on black people and get black people harmed is on the perks of living in a system of white supremacy.

So white people take advantage of that face but are calling the police on black people so much even the police are sick of it.

Just the other day this woman This women

Dc1LbDVX4AA31Yn.jpg

She called the police on Lolade Siyonbola-for taking a nap in the common area.
We realize every single shooting is intensely investigated, and if there is any wrongdoing, the authorities will handle it. Blacks just burn down their town and solve nothing.
Your comment assumes that white people are fair minded.

I don't know any study that shows them capable of that.

Are the people who intensely investigate any police wrong doing to black people these guys ?

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

Or are they from the Cali Police who are sympathizing with white supremacists ?
Or are they Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights ?

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

But I'm sure you will that the people above would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black criminals, compile create crime stats that the stereotypes to which they confessed would play no role in their evaluations of black people in the real world ? And this is just the tip of the ice berg as these are the only ones that have been outed.

dkkertmxuaayo7d.jpg

A black person talking or acting out of turn has always been a white-hot target for mainstream America, who’d prefer blacks to be silent servants of the white ego. It’s ironic that taking the knee was the most respectful way of protesting that Kaepernick could think of and it’s still getting him shat on, first by the NFL, and then by the usual suspects (including the Trumpenproletariat). The NFL are reacting only because Trump threw a few shots their way and they’d lose face by doing nothing about it.

Tim Tebow was taking the knee long before Kaepernick, but Tebow did it in service of white Christianity, so it wasn’t deemed offensive to the usual suspects. But as long as black people are singing and dancing and doing other things for the amusement of the dominant culture things are just hunky dory.

Last edited:
White people do support our police.
The ability to call the cops on black people and get black people harmed is on the perks of living in a system of white supremacy.

So white people take advantage of that face but are calling the police on black people so much even the police are sick of it.

Just the other day this woman This women

Dc1LbDVX4AA31Yn.jpg

She called the police on Lolade Siyonbola-for taking a nap in the common area.
We realize every single shooting is intensely investigated, and if there is any wrongdoing, the authorities will handle it. Blacks just burn down their town and solve nothing.
Your comment assumes that white people are fair minded.

I don't know any study that shows them capable of that.

Are the people who intensely investigate any police wrong doing to black people these guys ?

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

Or are they from the Cali Police who are sympathizing with white supremacists ?
Or are they Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights ?

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

But I'm sure you will that the people above would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black criminals, compile create crime stats that the stereotypes to which they confessed would play no role in their evaluations of black people in the real world ? And this is just the tip of the ice berg as these are the only ones that have been outed.

dkkertmxuaayo7d.jpg

A black person talking or acting out of turn has always been a white-hot target for mainstream America, who’d prefer blacks to be silent servants of the white ego. It’s ironic that taking the knee was the most respectful way of protesting that Kaepernick could think of and it’s still getting him shat on, first by the NFL, and then by the usual suspects (including the Trumpenproletariat). The NFL are reacting only because Trump threw a few shots their way and they’d lose face by doing nothing about it.

Tim Tebow was taking the knee long before Kaepernick, but Tebow did it in service of white Christianity, so it wasn’t deemed offensive to the usual suspects. But as long as black people are singing and dancing and doing other things for the amusement of the dominant culture things are just hunky dory.

Wow. that's a big pile of crazy.

One thing leaps out at me.

Greg Abbott was joking. THe woman he pulled over was being an asshole, and he was fucking with her.

And she deserved it.

Actually she deserved worse.

And you could have said that fifty years ago

50 years ago. We had Muhammad Ali, Jim Brown even before that you had Jackie Robinson and Joe Louis.

So there was no racism because of a few sports stars ?

White supremacists can take down any black person when they get ready because they were allowed to have that money. So they can take it away. Go and ask Bill Cosby

Murders By U.S. White Supremacists More Than Doubled In 2017, New Report Shows

White supremacists in the United States killed more than twice as many people in 2017 as they did the year before, and were responsible for far more murders than domestic Islamic extremists, helping make 2017 the fifth deadliest year on record for extremist violence in America, a new report states.

The report, “Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017,” published Tuesday by the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism, said extremists killed 34 people last year. Twenty of those victims — or 59 percent — were killed by right-wing extremists, a designation that includes white supremacists, members of the so-called “alt-right” and “alt-lite,” and members of the anti-government militia movement.

...many stories about blacks murdering/raping/beating/robbing whites are hardly ever headlines
..but when blacks can't use a private company's bathroom OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!headlines for weeks
perfect example out of many:
the blacks who beat a SPECIAL NEEDS white person
that didn't last long or was as big as the Starbuck's story
...your point is very pathetically weak
Sure...there is not one thread on this murder. If the murderer had been black or Muslim the outrage would have been all over this forum. That the murderer was a white Christian means no outrage.
and the other big difference is whites usually don't go burning/looting/rioting/protesting FOR people who murder cops/criminals who attack cops/criminals !!
but blacks do ..blacks are PRO-criminal

How many protests involve "burning/looting/rioting/protesting"? Protesting is, of course, a legal expression of displeasure.

Forum List

Back