It’s over - Dueling town halls answers all questions

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Trump’s was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Biden’s was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Trump still???

Trump highlights:
  • Can’t remember if he tested the day of the debate on the honor system
  • He is the President so he can’t avoid unsafe covid interaction
  • Doesn’t know if crazy QAnon stories are real or not so he puts it out there for us to decide
  • He has no healthcare plan
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Stayed an extra hour to answer more questions
  • Will answer court packing before election
  • Not banning fracking
  • Gave Trump credit for some foreign policy (Israel) but pointed out his dozens of failings (all else)
  • Will raise corporate tax back to28% and have $400k people paywhat they did under Bush

Bidens replies all consisted of the word "depends" thus dodging the questions, making your post mere deflection.
4ipu4f.jpg

An 8 year old decided they didn’t want to be a gender. Quit pretending you even understand how this even works.
An 8 year old cannot make that decision. A good parent would tell them the truth and explain that they are born a certain sex/gender and there is nothing you can do to change it. A bad parent would lie to them and perpetuate this fantasy and lie, which in turn will set the child up for failure in the real world.

Dems are trying to claim that children now have the right to made sexual decisions for themselves. They are doing this to open the door for NAMBLA and pedophiles. It’s no wonder they are going crazy over the whole QAnon thing.

Agreed, but -
At 8 they have no concept of a life of being any gender - it's all make believe
Make believe should be encouraged for as long as is practical - about everything fun.
Make believe is not real
Guarantee any 8 year old in this situation is experiencing a parental sickness in the form of child abuse.
They probably need a trophy child that will make them whole.
I wonder how many tranny kids grew up to be 16, 17, 18 and realized they were just a kid and regrets changing themselves because their loser parents said OK.
IF that happened to me and my kid, if the kid was born a boy and I named him John (for example), and he wanted to be Joan and wear dresses....I'd say oh hell no. Once you are 18, you can change your name, butcher your body, wear dresses all your want. At 18, you will be cooked enough (Judge Judy words) to know what you want forever. Until then...John you will be and no dresses.

Honesty 18 is only about half way cooked -
but I agree with your point.
Yeah..it takes more years than that, but at 18, LEGALLY they are of age and can do what they want. Including the parent not getting in trouble for booting their ass out.

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Trump’s was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Biden’s was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Trump still???
In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Biden's was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Trump's was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Biden still???
Difference is I actually linked unedited video evidence if you can watch. I absolutely dare you to watch Trumps bowel movement on NBC. It’s a dump of beauty. He starts grunting hard about 15 minutes in knowing that this was gonna be a constipated rock causing him to blow himself out. In the immortal words of Trump “I think he had blood coming out of wherever”. What a shit show he put on. Fox can’t believe it. Classic!
..I can post a video of Biden and say the SAME thing!! which I did
Chicken. I knew you wouldn’t watch Trump cook his testicles on TV. It was an epic beat down. Don’t watch. No way you could post supporting him after a view of it.
WTF?? you make no sense = babbling
...do you mean I couldn't support him after viewing that???!! why not??? he did nothing wrong/etc
..your thinking has been warped by 4 years of TDS.....Mr Trump has been a great POTUS.....and you can't prove otherwise

I get the political gamesmanship but this is 1/3 of the federal government...surely you don't jack around with the crown jewel of the system.
It has been shown to be synthetic.
huh?

~~~~~~
Biden is already talking up the next military incursion into th Middle East....

Why is it that when right wingers hear "intervene", as in Trump should "intervene" in this conflict, their one track minds go straight to war? I guess that's how their minds work. After all, no Democrats has started started a war since Truman went into Korea.

"Intervention" can be any number of things - from sanctions and economic pressure, to sending in a UN peacekeeping force. Of course the conservatives

Most people think that Kennedy sent the troops into Viet Nam, but it was actually Eisenhauer who initially sent "military advisors" to Viet Nam, despite the quagmire the French had gotten themselves into there. Kennedy sent in more troops, as did Johnson. "Better dead than red" wasn't just a catch phrase in American foreign policy.

But by all means, continue to lie, deflect, and pretend the country would be endangered by a Biden Presidency.
Gee, I thought you right wingers are all about parents making their own choices and decisions about their children's lives. You want parents to be able to harm their children by teaching them that science is false, global warming is a "hoax", and the earth is 6000 years old, and that Democrats are demons.
No, we are not for allowing parents to abuse their children by sexualizing them.

The rest of your rant is a straw man. We aren’t the science deniers, you lefties pushing this gender swap crap are. You are a biology denier. Chromosomes don’t change. Are you teaching your transgender children that in Canada?
Democrats ARE really demons. True, unadulterated demons dripping with the pus of hell.

Started drinking early today, did you Tipsy? Didn't you claim to be a retired lawyer? You don't talk or write like any lawyer I ever met. Lately you're sounding like The Original Tree.

The "pus of hell". I have no idea what that would be since I don't buy into the Old Testament fire and brimstone crap, but I gather you and the Tree would know what it's like there from firsthand experience. Thou Shalt not bear false witness Tipsy.

Go home - you're drunk - again.
Who cares what you think. No one
You need a whole new word to describe your infection. I christen you FUNT. Just a smelly old Funt who is just angry that someone actually pointed out that dripping pus describes you to a T.

Funt a combination of C'mon man YOU KNOW.
She is a Canuck, do not waste your time.
Funt. I know you already figured that one out.

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Biden's was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Trump's was a discussion of policy depth. How can anyone support Biden still???
Difference is I actually linked unedited video evidence if you can watch. I absolutely dare you to watch Trumps bowel movement on NBC. It’s a dump of beauty. He starts grunting hard about 15 minutes in knowing that this was gonna be a constipated rock causing him to blow himself out. In the immortal words of Trump “I think he had blood coming out of wherever”. What a shit show he put on. Fox can’t believe it. Classic!
..I can post a video of Biden and say the SAME thing!! which I did
Chicken. I knew you wouldn’t watch Trump cook his testicles on TV. It was an epic beat down. Don’t watch. No way you could post supporting him after a view of it.
WTF?? you make no sense = babbling
...do you mean I couldn't support him after viewing that???!! why not??? he did nothing wrong/etc
..your thinking has been warped by 4 years of TDS.....Mr Trump has been a great POTUS.....and you can't prove otherwise
Trump did a superlative job. Especially since he did not give the gash her well earned thrashing.

Trump highlights:
  • Doesn’t know if crazy QAnon stories are real or not so he puts it out there for us to decide
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking
  • Gave Trump credit for some foreign policy (Israel) but pointed out his dozens of failings (all else)
  • Will raise corporate tax back to28% and have $400k people paywhat they did under Bush

What a complete load of horseshit. Thanks for notifying us that you are thoroughly brainwashed.

Biden is a senile pedophile crook. That's all you need to know.

Who wants to bet that Trump STILL won't learn and will give, yet another, DISASTROUS performance at the NEXT debate.

That's IF he even decides to show up that is.
All Trump has to do is contantly bring up Biden taking bribes from Burisma.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking

Trump wasn't awful, he was pathetic. He kept interrupting that lady after she asked him a question while she kept running her fat mouth like a bell clapper in a gooses' ass.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking

Trump wasn't awful, he was pathetic. He kept interrupting that lady after she asked him a question while she kept running her fat mouth like a bell clapper in a gooses' ass.

Thanks for the thumbs down, Norman . You do recognize sarcasm when you see it, doncha?

So you admit that the town hall not being fair, can be defined as spanked ?

Trump was his own worst enemy. All he had to say was, "I condemn White Supremecists and QAnon." Done.

He just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Savannah can’t handle herself. She bitched and whined her way through the event and became visibly frustrated with Trump. Her job is to be a “MODERATOR”. That means, she needs to be a dispassionate, objective third party on all fronts. She failed.

The problem is, past Presidential Candidates actually bothered to get their facts right, or they'd be called on it.

Trump just spews the most insane shit... because the media doesn't call him on it often enough.

If they had only called him on it in 2016, we'd be in a very different place today.

Yes, I know some 8 year olds, and there is no way an 8 year old would know what a “transgender” is on their own. That’s the parents “teaching” them the stupid idea, and in their case pushing it. Even if the kid learned it from somewhere else, and felt that way, it’s the parents duty to explain to the kid it is just a fantasy and they can never be another gender. The kid should not be encouraged to live a lie, and they should get professional psychological help.

Again, not the current thinking of actual professional psychologists, who believe that gender identity establishes itself at an early age.

Most children typically develop the ability to recognize and label stereotypical gender groups, such as girl, woman and feminine, and boy, man and masculine, between ages 18 and 24 months. Most also categorize their own gender by age 3 years. However, because gender stereotypes are reinforced, some children learn to behave in ways that bring them the most reward, despite their authentic gender identity. At ages 5 to 6 years, most children are rigid about gender stereotypes and preferences. These feelings typically become more flexible with age.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking

I've already voted for Biden but I have to tell you that the failure to answer on packing the court is just one of the reasons I'm not a Democrat. What in the holy fuck is the issue? If you pack the court to 400 judges to get a majority, the nanosecond the Democrats leave the Oval a Republican will appoint 800 judges to swing it back. Have some fucking respect for the institution. I get the political gamesmanship but this is 1/3 of the federal government...surely you don't jack around with the crown jewel of the system. This shouldn't even be brought up...it's crap that some piece of shit like Trump would bring up...Joe should have just laughed, shook his head, and said, "Psst...please. No."

Dumb shit like that.... Its what keeps elections close.

Trump could have sewn up re-election by appointing Merrick Garland by the way and looking presidential and being above the politics that took place before he got there.

You: Have some fucking respect for the institution. I get the political gamesmanship but this is 1/3 of the federal government...surely you don't jack around with the crown jewel of the system.

My inner child is so effing angry at what the Republicans did with Merrick Garland and then their hypocritical about face after RBG’s death, I want them to fuck the Republicans over. But you absolutely right. It is the crown jewel. Don’t break it.

I doubt I will vote for a Republican again though.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking

I've already voted for Biden but I have to tell you that the failure to answer on packing the court is just one of the reasons I'm not a Democrat. What in the holy fuck is the issue? If you pack the court to 400 judges to get a majority, the nanosecond the Democrats leave the Oval a Republican will appoint 800 judges to swing it back. Have some fucking respect for the institution. I get the political gamesmanship but this is 1/3 of the federal government...surely you don't jack around with the crown jewel of the system. This shouldn't even be brought up...it's crap that some piece of shit like Trump would bring up...Joe should have just laughed, shook his head, and said, "Psst...please. No."

Trump could have sewn up re-election by appointing Merrick Garland by the way and looking presidential and being above the politics that took place before he got there.

So you have now voted for someone that will support packing the SC. Nice - we'll save this for when that happens - and if Joe wins it will happen.

Yes, I know some 8 year olds, and there is no way an 8 year old would know what a “transgender” is on their own. That’s the parents “teaching” them the stupid idea, and in their case pushing it. Even if the kid learned it from somewhere else, and felt that way, it’s the parents duty to explain to the kid it is just a fantasy and they can never be another gender. The kid should not be encouraged to live a lie, and they should get professional psychological help.

Again, not the current thinking of actual professional psychologists, who believe that gender identity establishes itself at an early age.

Most children typically develop the ability to recognize and label stereotypical gender groups, such as girl, woman and feminine, and boy, man and masculine, between ages 18 and 24 months. Most also categorize their own gender by age 3 years. However, because gender stereotypes are reinforced, some children learn to behave in ways that bring them the most reward, despite their authentic gender identity. At ages 5 to 6 years, most children are rigid about gender stereotypes and preferences. These feelings typically become more flexible with age.
and then when hormones hit when they're 11-15 they change their mind. I hope you don't have any children. Unfortunately there are plenty of your types around that will fuck up a child's future.

Trump highlights:
Biden Highlights:
  • Decency and competency
  • Not banning fracking

You either have to be a fucking moron or hate America to vote for Biden or both! Plus the fact you are not voting for Biden you are voting for Harris.

That Savannah Guthrie was the worst Karen I have ever seen! My God she was so full of poison towards the President...it was disgusting and it was scary too!

1602899667545.png

Now, California just passed a law that will essentially ban hand guns.
Link? Never heard such a thing.

They are not banned, however there are some changes coming pertaining to what affects ownership.

Good for California. I wish my state could pass those laws. We have some of them to an extent.

All of it is common sense regulations that only the batcrap crazy people and those with a small penis will ever have any problems with.

No one banned any weapon in any of those bills.
Then move your ass to California, with all the people leaving the state you should be able to find a nice home for $750,000 or so.

In a stark contrast between the two candidates the town halls took on significantly different tones. Trump’s was a rambling hot mess of deception and dodging while Biden’s was a discussion of policy depth.
Must be some good shit you are drinking! I'm sure you didn't even watch both debates. Had you instead of just reading some Biden hack schlep about it, you would have seen that Biden's was a totally staged performance set up as a literal Biden infomercial full of memorized answers complete with fake town hall people who were revealed to be inside DNC operatives, vs. NBC's invitation, set up only to try to corner Trump as the NBC host spent half the hour herself trying to GRILL Trump and trick him into saying things while constantly interrupting him not letting him get a single sentence out edgewise!

But then, I'd expect no better from you. Your Trump "highlights" are a fantasy stroking of your own peckerhead while Biden stayed an extra hour to answer questions off camera to the all of 5 people actually in his "audience?"

What a peckermouth liar. :auiqs.jpg:

YOU and your tribe are the reason to support Trump.

Forum List

Back