It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know about it? You aren't a practicing Christian.
What would you know about it? You practice a sect of Christianity and cannot read minds.

Answer: you don't know and you just made that up to soothe yourself. And you're wrong.

Yep. Looks like I was right. Another atheist fake conservative. This place is crawling with 'em.
You were wrong again. I’m not an atheist. I actually believe in God.

I find it impossible to believe that Almighty God believes in religion.

Your notions are quite dull. As are your posting efforts.

What would you know about it? You practice a sect of Christianity and cannot read minds.

Answer: you don't know and you just made that up to soothe yourself. And you're wrong.
OK so what Christian church do you attend weekly?

You were wrong again. I’m not an atheist. I actually believe in God.

I find it impossible to believe that Almighty God believes in religion.

Your notions are quite dull. As are your posting efforts.
Irreligious is pretty much indistinguisable from atheist in words, attitude, and practice. They both REALLY don't like Christians.

Let me guess. Another irreligious "conservative"? Which means "not a conservative at all".

If you took the time to read my OP, you would know why I want that particular part of the Constitution changed. But I find the reason atheists don't want a THING changed in the separation argument, is because they are currently getting their way. They don't want to lose their power.
Yes, why not add a no true Scotsman fallacy onto all the other fallacies you constantly appeal to.

That will show us all, right?

I have a terrific tip for you mashy:

Those blinders you are wearing are supposed to help avoid distractions on your periphery. Therefore, they shouldn’t be worn OVER your eyes!
It's so touching to be lectured to about religion by irreligious folks.

Yep. Looks like I was right. Another atheist fake conservative. This place is crawling with 'em.

Let me tell you people something. If you aren't a religious conservative, you aren't a conservative. If you are fine with abortion, you aren't a conservative. You are part of the leftwing problem. You are part of the faction that wants to make us into China.

This is an excellent thread just based on the fact that it’s enjoyable to watch Conservatives beat the crap out of each other

Last edited:
It's so touching to be lectured to about religion by irreligious folks.
That's how everyone not in your little religious sect feels about you. Which is the vast majority of people on the planet and probably 95% of every human who has ever lived.

Translation: you have no evidence and made that up.

We knew that already. Everyone is laughing at your bizarre claims.
I don't know about the laughing part. Y'all are too busy typing nearly 1000 posts trying to justify yourselves.

That's how everyone not in your little religious sect feels about you. Which is the vast majority of people on the planet and probably 95% of every human who has ever lived.
Pfft. You wish 95% of the population was atheist like you. It would make the US takeover that much easier.

I don't know about the laughing part. Y'all are too busy typing nearly 1000 posts trying to justify yourselves.
Funny, I just wasted two of those posts asking a guy who made up a lie for evidence. He then tried a red herring to "justify himself" to avoid the question.

Wait , that was you.

Oops.

This is an excellent thread just based on the theThis is an excellent thread just based on the fact that it’s enjoyable to watch Conservatives beat the crap out of each other
Let me know when a conservative enters the room. I've seen a handful of them. They all agree with me on the laws, if not the amendment. The dozens of leftwingers, however, don't agree. That's predictable.

Funny, I just wasted two of those posts asking a guy who made up a lie for evidence. He then tried a red herring to "justify himself" to avoid the question.

Wait , that was you.

Oops.
You're trying too hard to get back at me, ace. You're not making sense.

Hey guys, we need to take a breather here and get this thread back on track. The leftwing trolls are tying to takeover and derail the thread so it gets sent somewhere.

From now on, I won't be entertaining personal attacks. If you want to discuss my OP in a civil manner, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back