It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashmont

Christians don't want your gross fantasy.

People in general don't want your gross fantasy.

Certainly not one well educated or even mildly intellectual person wants your gross fantasy.

Your mythology is childish and primitive, and you should be thankful you were born into a time and place where we have generally outgrown it.

Again, how do the bad actions of fallible men invalidate the perfect teachings of Jesus' church?
I showed the error in their pictures of Jesus, Error in calling spiritual teachers Father. Error in all the killing they have done--out of darkness not the light of Jesus. Jesus would say the same to catholicism he said to the pharisees at Matt 23.

Mashmont

Christians don't want your gross fantasy.

People in general don't want your gross fantasy.

Certainly not one well educated or even mildly intellectual person wants your gross fantasy.

Your mythology is childish and primitive, and you should be thankful you were born into a time and place where we have generally outgrown it.
Ah yes. The enlightened atheists. Brilliant in the most important matter involving mankind. But abject in every other aspect of their lives.

Educated? I have a have a degree in mathematics.
What do you have?

Last edited:
I showed the error in their pictures of Jesus, Error in calling spiritual teachers Father. Error in all the killing they have done--out of darkness not the light of Jesus. Jesus would say the same to catholicism he said to the pharisees at Matt 23.
So many important issues to worry about, and you spend 50 posts on something so nitpicky.

. If you want to discuss my OP in a civil manner, that's fine.
NFBW wrote: I am being civil. Are you going to answer this “speck in the eye l” question? Let me know if you don’t want to. Just trying to nail down what you allow as constructive criticism or what you can use for an escape from difficult questions by calling an insult.

Also, is the “no knock warrant” police tactic a good Christian law that you want to keep in your proposed Christian Nation?

NFBW wrote: Is the ‘speck in the eye’ parable of Jesus a message against those who project an offensive displayed of superiority or self-importance and overbearing pride against others . . . . to be a lack of good taste and obnoxious non-spiritual behavior? - - - 22FEB06-POST#0432

22FEB07-POST#0945

NFBW wrote: I am being civil. Are you going to answer this “speck in the eye l” question? Let me know if you don’t want to. Just trying to nail down what you allow as constructive criticism or what you can use for an escape from difficult questions by calling an insult.

Also, is the “no knock warrant” police tactic a good Christian law that you want to keep in your proposed Christian Nation?

NFBW wrote: Is the ‘speck in the eye’ parable of Jesus a message against those who project an offensive displayed of superiority or self-importance and overbearing pride against others . . . . to be a lack of good taste and obnoxious non-spiritual behavior? - - - 22FEB06-POST#0432

22FEB07-POST#0945
Are you still smarting from my earlier admonishment? Look, forget it. After the latest barrage from all these angry leftwingers, you seem pretty tame in comparison.

Carry on.

Are you still smarting from my earlier admonishment?

Go back to my questions. If you want to refuse to answer it just say so. I will try to answer all your questions. So I hope you try to answer mine. I’m sure you heard of the parable from Jesus about the speck in someone else’s eye. Do you think it’s possible that someone could think self righteous arrogance is vulgar?

Irreligious is pretty much indistinguisable from atheist in words, attitude, and practice. They both REALLY don't like Christians.
Nonsense. I am hostile to only one or two religions. Satanism is one. And Islam.

I was born and raised a Christian. I think the teachings of Jesus are inspired.

So, what else ya got there mashy?

To be clear and not even ironic:

I thank God for our freedom of religion and our Constitution. It follows that I thank God for not allowing the idiotic notions proposed by mashy to rule our land.

Nonsense. I am hostile to only one or two religions. Satanism is one. And Islam.

I was born and raised a Christian. I think the teachings of Jesus are inspired.

So, what else ya got there mashy?
So what Christian denomination church are you attending weekly?

To be clear and not even ironic:

I thank God for our freedom of religion and our Constitution. It follows that I thank God for not allowing the idiotic notions proposed by mashy to rule our land.
So we can assume you are just fine with atheism becoming the default influence in our laws, like is happening now? You're good with the atheist laws on the books like abortion on demand, gay marriage, and forcing Christians to pay for abortions and birth control for others?

Go back to my questions. If you want to refuse to answer it just say so. I will try to answer all your questions. So I hope you try to answer mine. I’m sure you heard of the parable from Jesus about the speck in someone else’s eye. Do you think it’s possible that someone could think self righteous arrogance is vulgar?
Please stop whining about the admonishment. I realize old guys get fixated on stuff, but it's time to drop it.

So what Christian denomination church are you attending weekly?
Did I make any such claim? No. I have often posted that I am not particularly religious. So what? You’re a religious bigot. You are far from a role model, mashy.

No worse than being lectured to about a proposed theocracy by a religious-zealot nut case.
Oh, a 'religious zealot nut case'. Odd comment from an alleged "Christian". I didn't see where you responded to my question asking what Christian denomination church you attend weekly.

Did I make any such claim? No. I have often posted that I am not particularly religious. So what? You’re a religious bigot. You are far from a role model, mashy.
Ah, OK. So you aren't really a practicing Christian then. You are irreligious. NOW your griping makes sense.
Can we also assume you are just fine with our abortion and gay marriage laws?

Oh, a 'religious zealot nut case'. Odd comment from an alleged "Christian". I didn't see where you responded to my question asking what Christian denomination church you attend weekly.
You are a religious bigot. You are also a zealot and clearly a nut case.

I did answer. Use your eyes.

I said practicing Christians would agree with my laws.
Oh, I see. You are a leftwing activist. Learning more and more. Your preoccupation is making sense now.
There are leftwing folks who claim to be Christians. The fact that some of them support anti-Christian causes is nothing new.

The ministers and the catholic priest were all practicing Christians. Their faith is strong enough to not need the gov't to enforce their beliefs.

Roy Moore was in direct and blatant violation of the US Constitution. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back