🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

She'll be president, not a dictator. She will still have to deal with congress. If the Republican leadership had any onions they won't let her run through them like BO does.

Of course that's true but there is a possibility of the Dems taking back the Senate, and the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism, as you stated.

Even so, it isn't too early to start thinking about resistance. Even if it isn't yet needed.
Too funny... the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism -- so conservatives fight back by trying to nominate one of the least Conservative candidates running.

:lmao:

No dumbass, the conservatives are trying to stop Trump. Do you even pay attention?
I thought the "establishment" was trying to stop Drumpf?

You all should coordinate your talking points.

Really, it's no wonder you morons are liberals. I'm impressed that not only do you idiots not know anything, but to be this ignorant you'd have to purposely and intentionally AVOID learning.
The open-legged embrace of stupidity. It is the characteristic they all share.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Well, going to jail is not a real good option. Those cops need the space for really bad folks, so if at all avoidable it should be avoided. No one takes anyone seriously for going to jail, mostly they are just considered a pain in the ass.

Simply ask questions of the political guys. Folks were doing that for awhile, but since political silly season kicked off all anyone of any philosophical bent is to busy trying to be outraged. That's the second thing we could do. Stop being outraged all the time. That's kind of how the man keeps us down. The third thing we could do is realize some things.

1. What gay folks do is no one's business but theirs.
2. Deal with the fact abortion won't be abolished.
3. No one, not even Donald Trump will fix it. That and realize politicians lie, Trump is a politician and has been lying. Instead of hollering on a message board go Do something.
4. Folks need to realize our government has to stop spending money and,
5. Realize the jobs all the politicians say they will bring back will never come back.

Wow. Why don't you just add "Accept the fact that the Constitution is irrelevant and no longer respected".

Four out of the five things you said were 100% incorrect. Let's review, shall we?

1.) What gay folks do is no one's business but their's. Which is exactly why they should not force their relationship on us, bring us into their bedroom, or demand that we accept anything (as America ensures my right to freedom - including the freedom to be hateful, bigoted, racist, and homophobic among others).

2.) Deal with the fact that nothing is permanent. It is almost certain that abortion will be abolished at some point (and nearly as certain that it will be legal again at some point after that). It all hangs on a Supreme Court justice here or a Supreme Court justice there. It's not like decisions have been 9-0. Most decisions are almost always 5-4.

3.) Anyone can fix it. Anyone. Will they? Who knows. The U.S. has lacked leadership since Ronald Reagan's second term ended. Since then we have had nothing but either spineless lying politicians (like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama), or leaders with a spine but who don't respect the U.S. Constitution (like George W. Bush).

4.) You are 100% correct for once

5.) The jobs not only can come back, but it would be quite easy. It's just a matter of basic competition. Give businesses the best tax rates and best regulations, and everyone will move their operations here. Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them). Not only that, but many Chinese companies, Indian companies, etc. would also move their operations here. This isn't rocket science. At all. It's actually pretty simple. So simple that only a liberal could be confused by it.

5--better to create new jobs over demanding old ones comeback.

That depends on the businesses and enticing or demanding them to do something will only take away from our self respect!

Forget those jobs and let us move forward!

That depends on the businesses and enticing or demanding them to do something will only take away from our self respect!

Uh....how exactly does creating conditions for flourishing economic development in any way "take away from our self-respect"?

Furthermore, who in the hell would trade jobs, money, success, etc. for ego? I mean, besides an idiot like Donald Trump?

The reality is, if we implement the correct economic policies, we will not only create new jobs, but we'll also gain old jobs. We'll do both - which is exactly what we desperately need after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Well, going to jail is not a real good option. Those cops need the space for really bad folks, so if at all avoidable it should be avoided. No one takes anyone seriously for going to jail, mostly they are just considered a pain in the ass.

Simply ask questions of the political guys. Folks were doing that for awhile, but since political silly season kicked off all anyone of any philosophical bent is to busy trying to be outraged. That's the second thing we could do. Stop being outraged all the time. That's kind of how the man keeps us down. The third thing we could do is realize some things.

1. What gay folks do is no one's business but theirs.
2. Deal with the fact abortion won't be abolished.
3. No one, not even Donald Trump will fix it. That and realize politicians lie, Trump is a politician and has been lying. Instead of hollering on a message board go Do something.
4. Folks need to realize our government has to stop spending money and,
5. Realize the jobs all the politicians say they will bring back will never come back.

Wow. Why don't you just add "Accept the fact that the Constitution is irrelevant and no longer respected".

Four out of the five things you said were 100% incorrect. Let's review, shall we?

1.) What gay folks do is no one's business but their's. Which is exactly why they should not force their relationship on us, bring us into their bedroom, or demand that we accept anything (as America ensures my right to freedom - including the freedom to be hateful, bigoted, racist, and homophobic among others).

2.) Deal with the fact that nothing is permanent. It is almost certain that abortion will be abolished at some point (and nearly as certain that it will be legal again at some point after that). It all hangs on a Supreme Court justice here or a Supreme Court justice there. It's not like decisions have been 9-0. Most decisions are almost always 5-4.

3.) Anyone can fix it. Anyone. Will they? Who knows. The U.S. has lacked leadership since Ronald Reagan's second term ended. Since then we have had nothing but either spineless lying politicians (like Bill Clinton or Barack Obama), or leaders with a spine but who don't respect the U.S. Constitution (like George W. Bush).

4.) You are 100% correct for once

5.) The jobs not only can come back, but it would be quite easy. It's just a matter of basic competition. Give businesses the best tax rates and best regulations, and everyone will move their operations here. Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them). Not only that, but many Chinese companies, Indian companies, etc. would also move their operations here. This isn't rocket science. At all. It's actually pretty simple. So simple that only a liberal could be confused by it.

Never said the constitution was irellivent. As far as gay folks go, folks business is their business. Right now I'm more worried about my dollars being worth something, not some chick trying to pee standing up at the urinal next to me. I'm worried about our national debt more then who is on a ten dollar bill. A better start would be to hold the politito

Uh....how exactly does creating conditions for flourishing economic development in any way "take away from our self-respect"?

Furthermore, who in the hell would trade jobs, money, success, etc. for ego? I mean, besides an idiot like Donald Trump?

The reality is, if we implement the correct economic policies, we will not only create new jobs, but we'll also gain old jobs. We'll do both - which is exactly what we desperately need after 8 years of failed Obama policies.

Isn't that what Bush said?

Retards think that there's shame in doing honest unskilled work, if they have skills. They maintain that if you have skills, you must never work except at inflated wages in the field in which you are skilled..and they think the government must make it happen.

She'll be president, not a dictator. She will still have to deal with congress. If the Republican leadership had any onions they won't let her run through them like BO does.

Of course that's true but there is a possibility of the Dems taking back the Senate, and the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism, as you stated.

Even so, it isn't too early to start thinking about resistance. Even if it isn't yet needed.
Too funny... the GOP doesn't have the balls to stand up for conservatism -- so conservatives fight back by trying to nominate one of the least Conservative candidates running.

No dumbass, the conservatives are trying to stop Trump. Do you even pay attention?

Really, it's no wonder you morons are liberals. I'm impressed that not only do you idiots not know anything, but to be this ignorant you'd have to purposely and intentionally AVOID learning.
Stop dancing, boy. Which is trying to stop Drumpf - the conservatives or the establishment.

They're not the same, you know . . .

Obamacare isn't Constitutional, but that didn't stop the Supreme Court. Neither was their gay marriage ruling
4i6Ckte.gif

Because you know more than SCOTUS does about the Constitution, right?

Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them).
False. You know who also disagrees with you? Rush Limbaugh. I happened to catch a bit of him yesterday and he was making a very solid argument for why Apple will never move manufacturing to the U.S. and it has nothing to do with taxes and regulation and everything to do with cheap labor and supply chain. It was one of the few times where I absolutely agreed with everything he said.

If you're a member you can listen:

Podcast Center - The Rush Limbaugh Show

April 19, hour 2, first half hour. I'm not a member so I can't grab and post the relevant clip.

Failed policies that brought unemployment down to below 5%, after Bush shit the bed and hemorrhaged 800,000 jobs per month, bringing it up to 11% or higher?

Those failed policies?

Do you know why Apple manufactures iPhones in China? Because it's a better deal for them. Lower taxes. Less regulations. Provide even better deals here on those options and Apple will move their operations to the U.S. (where they would vastly prefer to have them).
False. You know who also disagrees with you? Rush Limbaugh. I happened to catch a bit of him yesterday and he was making a very solid argument for why Apple will never move manufacturing to the U.S. and it has nothing to do with taxes and regulation and everything to do with cheap labor and supply chain. It was one of the few times where I absolutely agreed with everything he said.

April 19, hour 2, first half hour. I'm not a member so I can't grab and post the relevant clip.

First off, nice pic in your signature area. Refer madness is an awesome flick. Just to go a bit further on you and Rush's point on jobs, during the economic down turn even companies that still make things here had to lay off and trim some fat. Since about 2008 more had to be done with fewer people. It created a worker who was skilled in more then one area. That's the new reality. We can holler that it is not fair, or we can do what Americans are famous for and create a need that we can fill and fill better then anyone else.

Stop dancing, boy. Which is trying to stop Drumpf - the conservatives or the establishment.

I can't speak for others here, but not all conservatives are part of the republican establishment. My desire is to washout the old crew, and if takes the likes of Donny, then so be it.

I can't speak for others here, but not all conservatives are part of the republican establishment. My desire is to washout the old crew, and if takes the likes of Donny, then so be it.

I see your point, but the ascension of the Trump is to similar to the ascension of Barry Obama.

Regulation could play a small part, but Synthaholic is right, its labor and parts right there together.

First off, nice pic in your signature area. Refer madness is an awesome flick. Just to go a bit further on you and Rush's point on jobs, during the economic down turn even companies that still make things here had to lay off and trim some fat. Since about 2008 more had to be done with fewer people. It created a worker who was skilled in more then one area. That's the new reality. We can holler that it is not fair, or we can do what Americans are famous for and create a need that we can fill and fill better then anyone else.
Green energy. Solar installations. Windmill installations. Can't send those jobs to China.

Failed policies that brought unemployment down to below 5%, after Bush shit the bed and hemorrhaged 800,000 jobs per month, bringing it up to 11% or higher?

Those failed policies?
Here's a thought- how about lawyer politicians quit try to "fix" something they don't understand. Leave the damn economy alone and focus on the things you should be focused on......national security, highway system ......oh and we don't need your help with educations either. There are people in every state who know how to educate their kids better than some fat cat Washington bureaucrats.

Green energy. Solar installations. Windmill installations. Can't send those jobs to China.

Nope. And many welders, truck drivers painters electricians operators the industry would almost need an entire workforce to support it.

Forum List

Back