Ivanka tried desperately to get trump to call of the mob on January 6th

the top of the food chain closest to trump in this matter was the sec of defense.

donny got rid of esper & put in a dude as ' acting ' sec of defense less than a week after the election.... a position that was only gonna be 2 months long because esper was as concerned as gen milley re: donny's increasing nuttiness. chistopher miller was following trump's orders to allow all this to unfold & HE kept those NG from coming in. he was told by trump to let his pawns seize the capital. it will all come out.

So who is going to believe the made up stories in your head? I don't deal with conspiracies, I deal with facts and post them; facts like Trump offered the Capital police 10,000 troops the day before as a backup. Facts like the FBI the day before told the Capital police this could very well take place, and he couldn't get any assistance. Facts like it's the Speaker of the House who is in charge of the Capital police, and she sat on her old wrinkled ass hoping something like this would happen for political advantage (see, anybody can make up conspiracy theories).

the speaker of the house has ZERO to do with security. that is a lie ray ray.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Capitol security is not solely the responsibility of the House speaker. It is provided by the sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate, and by the Capitol Police.
  • The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the House speaker, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader — on Jan. 6, Sen. Mitch McConnell.
  • News reports indicate that in the days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of “optics.” Irving later testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for the extra security, not that he rejected it because of optics.
See the sources for this fact-check

PolitiFact - No, Capitol security is not only Pelosi’s responsibility, but she bears some

He told everyone to go home before.
several hours after they stormed the capital - looking to hang pence ... hunting pelosi .... damaged the inside ... beat cops ... threw shit on the walls like a bunch of chimps....
Hang Pence? Is he a midget?
View attachment 513199

Hawk, any idiot can see that the "gallows" promulgated at the Capitol was wholly incapable of hanging anything but a cat, nor was it ever obviously intended to. The questions needing asked which of course NO media ever bothered TO ask is:
  1. Where did the gallows come from?
  2. Is the girl in the photo connected with it or was she merely inspecting it upon finding it sitting on the lawn of the Capitol?
  3. How was such a thing made or brought there when we were told the whole protest arose spontaneously out of a rally speech just 2 miles down the road?
  4. How do you transport a 12 foot tall gallows in the back of a PU through the streets of Washington, then carry it to the Capitol and no one notices?
  5. How do you carry a truckload of raw lumber and power tools to the lawn of the Capitol and cut and BUILD IT THERE and no Capitol cop even notices or bothers to ask?
  6. If it wasn't carried or built there, then where did it come from?
  7. Why won't Nancy's 1/6 investigation ask any of these questions?
  8. Why hasn't the FBI sought out this girl or any others in trying to trace the origins of these gallows? After all, the media presented it as a very REAL threat intended to hang the VP!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason why these questions will never be answered is because the DEMOCRATS were complicit in the creation of the gallows put there to further inflame the crowd and spur them onto violence so they could blame Trump for it.

Listen. Although there's been a rush to access paranoia medication, if you hurry, it is still available over the net and special drug stores.
Although, the amount of thought required to concoct those conspiracy theories could have collapsed the remaining cells left. Best get an MRI scan first.

Another fertile colon bagged mentality from the insipid Left who shall not ask the questions, will never get the answers nor cares to, instead trying as always to divert the topic away from the real perps here: the DEMOCRATS and fascist Left caught trying to manufacture another fake Trump story to keep what they are doing off the front page.

then why didn't any (sans 2) Rs vote for the jan 6th 10 rep bipartisan committee that would have had equal representation & full subpeana power 'eh?
Why don't you write and ask THEM instead of me?

LOL!!!!! now they get a minority seating & kevin mccarthy whose spine has become donny's lunch hasn't even pick anybody but that investigation will be starting with or without his choices in attendance.
I notice how you danced away from answering or commenting on the legitimacy of any of my 9 questions above very much needing asked, yet you disagreed with them. That tells me those questions are getting very close to a subject you not only have no legitimate answer for but don't WANT to have any legit answer for!

LOL! because your Qs were insane & aren't even close to legit.
You think those are /insane/ questions in an investigation of this scope? Yet I'm sure you are all for the investigation so long as it serves YOUR political end to just keep trying to smear Trump, right? Gee, you really aren't much of a debater much less conversationalist, so far removed from reality you are. Wow, you really are just another hopeless, vacuous leftwing asshole not worth my time. I can't make up my mind whether you are just an incredibly bad LIAR or really are just an absolute dolt, but why wait around to find out? Far easier to eliminate your waste and noise by perma-banning you from my world on IGNORE and concentrate better on just talking to people here with an IQ above 80. Bye.

^^^

deflection denied.jpg

:fu:

the top of the food chain closest to trump in this matter was the sec of defense.

donny got rid of esper & put in a dude as ' acting ' sec of defense less than a week after the election.... a position that was only gonna be 2 months long because esper was as concerned as gen milley re: donny's increasing nuttiness. chistopher miller was following trump's orders to allow all this to unfold & HE kept those NG from coming in. he was told by trump to let his pawns seize the capital. it will all come out.

So who is going to believe the made up stories in your head? I don't deal with conspiracies, I deal with facts and post them; facts like Trump offered the Capital police 10,000 troops the day before as a backup. Facts like the FBI the day before told the Capital police this could very well take place, and he couldn't get any assistance. Facts like it's the Speaker of the House who is in charge of the Capital police, and she sat on her old wrinkled ass hoping something like this would happen for political advantage (see, anybody can make up conspiracy theories).

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• Capitol security is not solely the responsibility of the House speaker. It is provided by the sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate, and by the Capitol Police.
  • The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the House speaker, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader — on Jan. 6, Sen. Mitch McConnell.
  • News reports indicate that in the days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of “optics.” Irving later testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for the extra security, not that he rejected it because of optics.

PolitiFact - No, Capitol security is not only Pelosi’s responsibility, but she bears some

Blame shifting. Who does the sergeant of arms report to again? Who is his boss?

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

Blame shifting. Who does the sergeant of arms report to again? Who is his boss?

-

Rep. Jim Jordan’s false claim that Pelosi denied a request for National Guard troops​

March 1, 2021|Updated March 5, 2021 at 1:27 p.m. EST

“Capitol Police requested National Guard help prior to January 6th. That request was denied by Speaker Pelosi and her Sergeant at Arms.”
— Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), in a tweet, Feb. 15, 2021

The Facts

There are three key players here: Steven A. Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police chief; Paul D. Irving, the House sergeant-at-arms, and Michael C. Stenger, the Senate sergeant-at-arms. All three resigned under pressure after the Jan. 6 insurrection.
ree key players here: Steven A. Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police chief; Paul D. Irving, the House sergeant-at-arms, and Michael C. Stenger, the Senate sergeant-at-arms. All three resigned under pressure after the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In a Feb. 1 letter to Pelosi, Sund wrote he “approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB).” He said he spoke first to Irving, who “stated that he was concerned about the ‘optics’ and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it.” Irving suggested Sund check in with Stenger, at the time chair of the CPB and get his thoughts. “Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to ‘lean forward’ in case we had to request assistance on January 6,” Sund wrote.
Sund said he then contacted Gen. William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. Walker “advised that he could repurpose 125 National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-pelosi-denied-request-national-guard-troops/

RINO talk, meaningless.

ms lindsey? he's in donny's pocket ... ever since they went on that there golfing excursion. she came back with a whole new POV of donny.

my bet is that donny told the pearl clutcher that he dug up the dirt on where all the littler boys are buried.

Ivanka might've thought that overthrowing the government was a bad idea. She's smarter than both brothers, especially Eric.
After years of marriage, Ivanka's mother discovered the many pitfalls of being associated with a malignant narcissist. She must have imparted some of that wisdom to her daughter.

It would only require these four words to communicate the needed message to her children, "Daddy is a pr!ck."

ms lindsey? he's in donny's pocket ... ever since they went on that there golfing excursion. she came back with a whole new POV of donny.

my bet is that donny told the pearl clutcher that he dug up the dirt on where all the littler boys are buried.
No he isn't. He has voted for every Biden judicial appointment. You are uninformed like usual.

It took hours before the Idiot in Chief finally called off his thugs. The select committee needs to make these people testify.

Her and that other bimbo of DT jnrs stood in the bunker cheering.
They are no better than some military dictatorship in Africa.

-

Rep. Jim Jordan’s false claim that Pelosi denied a request for National Guard troops​

March 1, 2021|Updated March 5, 2021 at 1:27 p.m. EST

“Capitol Police requested National Guard help prior to January 6th. That request was denied by Speaker Pelosi and her Sergeant at Arms.”
— Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), in a tweet, Feb. 15, 2021

The Facts

There are three key players here: Steven A. Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police chief; Paul D. Irving, the House sergeant-at-arms, and Michael C. Stenger, the Senate sergeant-at-arms. All three resigned under pressure after the Jan. 6 insurrection.
ree key players here: Steven A. Sund, the U.S. Capitol Police chief; Paul D. Irving, the House sergeant-at-arms, and Michael C. Stenger, the Senate sergeant-at-arms. All three resigned under pressure after the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In a Feb. 1 letter to Pelosi, Sund wrote he “approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB).” He said he spoke first to Irving, who “stated that he was concerned about the ‘optics’ and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it.” Irving suggested Sund check in with Stenger, at the time chair of the CPB and get his thoughts. “Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to ‘lean forward’ in case we had to request assistance on January 6,” Sund wrote.
Sund said he then contacted Gen. William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. Walker “advised that he could repurpose 125 National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-pelosi-denied-request-national-guard-troops/

What your post reveals is that Piglosi knew all about it and did nothing.

Even the President has to go through channels. A US President is not king of the country. You watch too many television movies.

it was predetermined that the NG stand down - NOT be given helmets, shields etc & was given traffic duty by the express direction of the sec of DOD... chis miller. who do you think gave HIM that order & send out the memo?

10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call​

Whenever—
(1)
the United States, or any of the Commonwealths or possessions, is invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation;
(2)
there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the Government of the United States; or
(3)
the President is unable with the regular forces to execute the laws of the United States;

the President may call into Federal service members and units of the National Guard of any State in such numbers as he considers necessary to repel the invasion, suppress the rebellion, or execute those laws. Orders for these purposes shall be issued through the governors of the States or, in the case of the District of Columbia, through the commanding general of the National Guard of the District of Columbia.

10 U.S. Code § 12406 - National Guard in Federal service: call
(Added Pub. L. 103–337, div. A, title XVI, § 1662(f)(1), Oct. 5, 1994, 108 Stat. 2994; amended Pub. L. 109–163, div. A, title X, § 1057(a)(5), Jan. 6, 2006, 119 Stat. 3440.)

donny went to the whitehouse to watch it all unfold on TV.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
187 minutes of red tape, while he watched it on TV and just looked. He could have gone down there himself and stopped it. That pig is a coward.

Another one that watches too many television movies and thinks it's reality. Do you think the SS would have allowed him anywhere near a riot?

Forum List

Back