🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jane Fonda admits Vietnam era photo was a mistake

Old news. She apologized for this a long time ago.

What is wrong here is that, over the years, some have embellished and lied about it until it has taken on a life of its own.

She threw no one under the bus and much of the country agreed with her opinion of the "war". She may have used poor judgment but she broke no laws and in fact, what she did is protected by the Constitution.

Grow up. Move on.

What it boils down to is she is sorry,because she is tired of the repurcussions of her traitorous actions, even 40 years later. Has she changed her views? She is in the same league as Kerry, and his traitorous actions. Neither regrets their actual actions.

Something I find interesting about this is that all this manufactured outrage is aimed at this one incident while the same people continue to vote for the same kind of slime that put us in VN in the first place.

How many threads are there about how Bob McNamara and his gang screwed us over and cost hundreds of thousands of lives?

You "support our troops" but you vote against them.

0-hypocrisy_zps742ee11a.jpg

Manufactured outrage? Consorting with the enemy in a time of war was

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason | LII / Legal Information ...

LII Legal Information Institute › … › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere ...

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere ...

I had no idea she was tried and convicted.

You have a link for that too?

The Soul Doctor Was Jane Fonda a Traitor
She should have been-
6469605779_d9c880f31e_z.jpg
Jane+Hanoi+Jane+Fonda+in+North+Vietnam+in+1972.jpg

110109_fonda-vietnam.jpg

I had no idea she was tried and convicted.

You have a link for that too?

I don't care what she did. I do know that only a bunch of conservative Yanks got their knickers in a knot about it.

Jane Fonda Says Vietnam Photo Was A Huge Mistake

40 years later is better than never, I have never been a fan of hers due to this, but it's nice she finally grew a set and admitted that the pic was a 'huge mistake,' good job, Hanoi Jane. That being said, it's not up to me to forgive her, it's for those Vietnam era veterans that she threw under the bus, oh so long ago.
She admitted that a while ago.

She also made 10 broadcasts over radio hanoi. Do you know what happened to tokyo rose, an american citizen that did that during wwII from Japan? She was convicted of treason and served 7 years in a WV federal prison.

So she apologized for the pictures.
How about handing the captors notes from POWs?
Or is that the "embelllished" part mumbly is referring to?

Forum List

Back