Jeff Sessions is a flaming RACIST, WTH Trump?

My biggest problem is that it's an IMPORTANT word, one that should not be diluted or trivialized. It should MEAN something other than an epithet tossed around to put someone on the defensive and avoid an honest discussion.
It DOES mean something. It means a liberal is nearby. Anytime you hear or see the word you have verifiable proof that a liberal preceeded you.

What we have is a feckless effort to shut down discussion, that's all it is, You want to stay in your safe space and not hear anything other than your own crap on a reel in your head.

No, but you're refusing facts as theyre plastered across your face.

No silly, not at all. america is a racist society, everyone knows that on some level, even if only on some primordial hind brain level. The whole which party is more racist mindfuck is irrelevant; yeah, they both are, of course they both are, and they are both everyting else too.

The entire argument is a distraction from the issue.

Yes, there are real racists but they're fringe.

No, we don't agree on that in terms of the impact upon society as a whole. Individual racists are silly little folk not worthy of ire, fringers as you say, and feckless as individuals, but the issue of the institutionalized racism inherent in the system given its founding is a problem.

Sessions is a racist. I don't know what surprises people about a 69 year old man from Alabama that would indicate he isn't a racist--LOL

Not only that, but he was denied as a Federal Judge because of his racism, now it looks like he'll be the next attorney General of the United States.
Trump nominee Sessions haunted by racist comments

To add insult to injury--he is on video, desperately trying to defend Trump over the audio tape stating this:

From the Weekly Standard:

SESSIONS: This was very improper language, and (Trump has) acknowledged that.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that (video) as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don’t characterize that as sexual assault. I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant—

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don’t know. It’s not clear that he—how that would occur.
and “This thing is overblown. Everybody knows that Trump likes women,” Sessions said. “This is not a disqualifying event.”

Remember that, ladies: Sexual assault is not a disqualifying event.
Senator Jeff Sessions defends Sex Predator

Jeff Sessions is not qualified to be Attorney General of the United States.

Simply wrong. He prosecuted a racist kkk leader and sent him to his death.

Those are not mutually exclusive, both are possible. He could also be a repentant racist, no shame in that, although that may not be true everywhere. But at the end of the day, we really don't care about race, we just need to sling shit.

It DOES mean something. It means a liberal is nearby. Anytime you hear or see the word you have verifiable proof that a liberal preceeded you.

What we have is a feckless effort to shut down discussion, that's all it is, You want to stay in your safe space and not hear anything other than your own crap on a reel in your head.

No silly, not at all. america is a racist society, everyone knows that on some level, even if only on some primordial hind brain level. The whole which party is more racist mindfuck is irrelevant; yeah, they both are, of course they both are, and they are both everyting else too.

No, we don't agree on that in terms of the impact upon society as a whole. Individual racists are silly little folk not worthy of ire, fringers as you say, and feckless as individuals, but the issue of the institutionalized racism inherent in the system given its founding is a problem.

The founders knew that slavery had to be abolished. The bigger issue of defeating the greatest military force the world had ever seen to gain independence was far greater in importance. The two issues could not be solved during that time. Our revolution and I dependence was forefront.

The founders knew that slavery had to be abolished. The bigger issue of defeating the greatest military force the world had ever seen to gain independence was far greater in importance. The two issues could not be solved during that time. Our revolution and I dependence was forefront.

They seem to have had no interest once the war was over, and about that land clearing genocide business. Spare me the rationalizations for our own transgressions for things we invade others over.

They seem to have had no interest once the war was over, and about that land clearing genocide business. Spare me the rationalizations for our own transgressions for things we invade others over.

Seriously though, we had just beaten the world's greatest superpower in a 10 year slugfest. Transgressions? What would those have been up to the revolution?

Seriously though, we had just beaten the world's greatest superpower in a 10 year slugfest. Transgressions? What would those have been up to the revolution?

You'll be more comfortable with the state propaganda, and as on the other thread, all you're going to do is repeat chants.

Your revolution was a pissing match between bickering aristocracies as wars always are. Nothing more. And once the colonials prevailed, white land holding males alone had the vote while the senate was appointed originally by the aristocracy. It was just another authoritarian system. Still is in many ways. If the democrats did it you'd be able to see it.

You'll be more comfortable with the state propaganda, and as on the other thread, all you're going to do is repeat chants.

Your revolution was a pissing match between bickering aristocracies as wars always are. Nothing more. And once the colonials prevailed, white land holding males alone had the vote while the senate was appointed originally by the aristocracy. It was just another authoritarian system. Still is in many ways. If the democrats did it you'd be able to see it.

No it was not. The aristocracy was the crown. The colonists were not aristocrats.

it that why white nationals are ecstatic about his nomination

David Duke @DrDavidDuke
Bannon, Flynn, Sessions -- Great! Senate must demand that Sessions as AG stop the massive institutional race discrimination against whites!

9:44 AM - 18 Nov 2016

Andrew Anglin, editor of the neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer, wrote that Sessions’ nomination, along with the appointment of retired Gen. Mike Flynn as national security adviser and Steve Bannon as Trump’s chief strategist, is “like Christmas.”

White Nationalists Are Ecstatic About Jeff Sessions' Nomination | The Huffington Post
and?

To make things worse, the PC zealots have so over-used the term "racist" at this point that the word isn't much more than a punchline.
well, since everything and everyone associated with conservative thoughts is a racist, I don't get the constant reminder from them. What is the supposed point of telling me I'm racist, when I'm not? Hey you racist alt lefts, what exactly is your point?

To make things worse, the PC zealots have so over-used the term "racist" at this point that the word isn't much more than a punchline.
well, since everything and everyone associated with conservative thoughts is a racist, I don't get the constant reminder from them. What is the supposed point of telling me I'm racist, when I'm not? Hey you racist alt lefts, what exactly is your point?
I think all they're trying to just avoid honest conversation. Keep screaming RACIST, keep your target on the defensive, and you never have to address the issue head on.

David Duke @DrDavidDuke
Bannon, Flynn, Sessions -- Great! Senate must demand that Sessions as AG stop the massive institutional race discrimination against whites!

Andrew Anglin, editor of the neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer, wrote that Sessions’ nomination, along with the appointment of retired Gen. Mike Flynn as national security adviser and Steve Bannon as Trump’s chief strategist, is “like Christmas.”

White Nationalists Are Ecstatic About Jeff Sessions' Nomination | The Huffington Post
He's evolved, apparently.

David Duke @DrDavidDuke

He's evolved, apparently.
taking care of the negligent democrat's kkk was what he did. It's what a sane person would do.

David Duke @DrDavidDuke

If Sessions pisses off Guano...I am very happy with the nomination.

All your political terms are like that, empty, hollow, meaningless; as a result of indiscriminate faux labeling to avoid real discussion and analysis, the very behavior the power structure was hoping for. The intent all along was to have the masses respond emotionally instead of coherently, and it worked/works really well on an teed up anxious population. People no longer think, they just react in Pavlovian fashion upon the sound of the bell.
Are you salivating, boy?

Forum List

Back