Jerry Brown Blames Global Warming For Fires

Only dumb asses here are Tree Hugger Global Warming Freaks.

Decades of no management........chanting save the planet .........save the planet......plant a tree....plant a tree.....you can't burn...loggers evil.......

Now you got forests with Rotten trees full of bugs and are too stupid to understand why you have inferno's. Oh well.............can't help it if your stupid.

Do nothing.......burn..........your choice............Mother Nature will take care of it for you as you are seeing.

Learn or burn.
And yet, in your next post you quote this; “There is overwhelming need for cost-effective climate solutions to help communities dealing with the dual threats of mega-fires and droughts", while complaining about "Tree hugger global warming freaks". Folks, I couldn't make this up if I had too. :auiqs.jpg:Is this loon a trip or what?
California has been having fires and droughts forever......I posted the fire data from Calfire already............7000 fires in 2016.............Do you see 7000 RAGING INFERNO'S EVERY YEAR..............No ..........you don't...........because not all of them are in a timber disaster areas that when it burns it's out of control from the start...............

Thin the forests..................even the loco leader of the State is saying it.............but of course you can't cut down a tree there without a dang Tree Hugger Suing to stop the cutting..........

Pffft................what a bunch of Morons living in that State.
You have no clue how much of an idiot you are making of yourself. You quote an article concerned about climate change, while in the same sentence complaining about global warning and its existence. You are totally confused about what you are trying to argue about. You are lost to the world.
The article showed to THIN, kill bugs, and manage the forest.................to lessen the damage by a fire............Did you miss that........

Because the article says Global Warming doesn't mean I have to agree with everything it says..........

Riddle me this the MOHAVE desert has been a desert for how long....................hmmmm..........and desert's have a lack of what............hmmmm

Of course the Desert can burn........your lucky there........LOL

Thin the dang forest you Moron or burn...........at this point if all are like you there..............Then let the dang State burn to the ground then.
"The article showed to thin". OMG, the article just discovered something new. lol! Boss, you're about a 150 years behind the times if you think we didn't know about thinning. Thinning is one of the oldest management tools around. But thinning doesn't stop or curtail climate change. Nor will it stop a fire due to severe drought or heat. What is needed is not at our disposal. Prescribed burning, thinning, and massive amounts of money controlling brush and grass in the urban interface are what's needed. Too bad we as a country aren't prepared to take on that task. And by the way, in the urban interface, too much clearing of brush and grass can cause serious erosion and mudslides, destroying property in a different way.

There simply is just too much land, too many people, and not enough money to take on such a task. Nature is bigger, stronger, and faster than we are. The ecology of California is too powerful a force to reckon with. Too bad folks like you will never understand that.
Mother Nature will continue to educate your ass until you remove your head from your ass.

What a completely asinine statement. If Global Warming causes catastrophic fires why aren't there similar fires all over the globe? All Brown is doing is deflecting the blame for the real cause, which is a cyclical, and typical CA drought and bad forest management by California and the Federal Government. Frankly, I also disagree with Trump's statement because a lot of the blame lies on U.S. Forestry's 'let it burn' policy. Sierra Pacific put out a statement contradicting Trump however, they are a private enterprise and do take good care of their own timber land. We are being fed political lies instead of real solutions by BOTH parties.

Gov. Brown is certainly entitled to his opinion on the California fires.

But I'd really want to hear from a theologic scientist to analyze the fire and make a determination if this is a judgment from Almighty God on California, similar to God's judgment on Sodom as well as Gomorrah back in antiquity.

I think we have to consider all of the possible causes of this cataclysm.

Is there the smell of brimstone as well as fire in California?

See:

Jerry Brown: Latin Scholar and One-Time Almost Priest - The Atlantic

California Gov. Jerry Brown: My Faith Compels Me to Act on Climate

gyhOXiy.jpg
Lol! You are so lost.

And yet, in your next post you quote this; “There is overwhelming need for cost-effective climate solutions to help communities dealing with the dual threats of mega-fires and droughts", while complaining about "Tree hugger global warming freaks". Folks, I couldn't make this up if I had too. :auiqs.jpg:Is this loon a trip or what?
California has been having fires and droughts forever......I posted the fire data from Calfire already............7000 fires in 2016.............Do you see 7000 RAGING INFERNO'S EVERY YEAR..............No ..........you don't...........because not all of them are in a timber disaster areas that when it burns it's out of control from the start...............

Thin the forests..................even the loco leader of the State is saying it.............but of course you can't cut down a tree there without a dang Tree Hugger Suing to stop the cutting..........

You have no clue how much of an idiot you are making of yourself. You quote an article concerned about climate change, while in the same sentence complaining about global warning and its existence. You are totally confused about what you are trying to argue about. You are lost to the world.
The article showed to THIN, kill bugs, and manage the forest.................to lessen the damage by a fire............Did you miss that........

Because the article says Global Warming doesn't mean I have to agree with everything it says..........

Riddle me this the MOHAVE desert has been a desert for how long....................hmmmm..........and desert's have a lack of what............hmmmm

Thin the dang forest you Moron or burn...........at this point if all are like you there..............Then let the dang State burn to the ground then.
"The article showed to thin". OMG, the article just discovered something new. lol! Boss, you're about a 150 years behind the times if you think we didn't know about thinning. Thinning is one of the oldest management tools around. But thinning doesn't stop or curtail climate change. Nor will it stop a fire due to severe drought or heat. What is needed is not at our disposal. Prescribed burning, thinning, and massive amounts of money controlling brush and grass in the urban interface are what's needed. Too bad we as a country aren't prepared to take on that task. And by the way, in the urban interface, too much clearing of brush and grass can cause serious erosion and mudslides, destroying property in a different way.

There simply is just too much land, too many people, and not enough money to take on such a task. Nature is bigger, stronger, and faster than we are. The ecology of California is too powerful a force to reckon with. Too bad folks like you will never understand that.
Mother Nature will continue to educate your ass until you remove your head from your ass.
Boss, you just simply are incapable of having any kind of intelligent debate. See you later.

Boss, you just simply are incapable of having any kind of intelligent debate. See you later.
Bye Newbie...............Sock puppet...........LOL

Learn or burn............

It's probably not a good idea to dismiss flying chainsaws that can be remotely controlled. They can go places John Deere cannot.

Ever notice how these socks come in here, insult everyone except the liberal pukes until they get banned for the same shit they were perma banned for under their former account? They''re like a cat you throw off the porch and it comes back and you throw it off the porch again and it comes back and after you throw it off 20 times you give up. Just let them rave.

Ever notice how these socks come in here, insult everyone except the liberal pukes until they get banned for the same shit they were perma banned for under their former account? They''re like a cat you throw off the porch and it comes back and you throw it off the porch again and it comes back and after you throw it off 20 times you give up. Just let them rave.
The cat won, because the cat knows more than you.

Lol! Speaking of learning, do you understand drought indexes or ignition components? What about a burning index, or relative humidity as it applies to burning different types of vegetation? Do you know your species of trees, weeds, grasses, and how they respond to burning in different weather conditions/seasons, depending on their fuel load? I seriously doubt it.

Mother nature educated me about fire science. Too bad she left you out of that learning process.

Lol.... what I want to know is how do you explain burned-out cars and 10 feet away from the cars are fully intact bushes and trees. Zero fire damage.

And houses cut perfectly in half as if the owner threw up a force field to save half the house....sucessfully!:ack-1::113::113:

$4.6 Million Restoration Project Planned In California’s Tahoe National Forest | Timber Harvesting

The investment will kick off a forest restoration project protecting 15,000 acres of forestland in the North Yuba River watershed using ecologically based tree thinning, meadow restoration, prescribed burning, and invasive species management—all specifically designed to reduce the risk of severe fire, improve watershed health, and protect water resources. The restoration treatments are prescribed by the Forest Service, benefit from public comment, and rely on the work of existing restoration crews.

“There is overwhelming need for cost-effective climate solutions to help communities dealing with the dual threats of mega-fires and droughts. The Rockefeller Foundation is proud to support the Forest Resilience Bond, which demonstrates the importance of infusing the market with new thinking and new capital through attractive, investable financing mechanisms,” said Saadia Madsbjerg, managing director at The Rockefeller Foundation.

Do the Math.............155 million in grants...........Here is 4.5 million........for 15000 acres............Thining.......prescribed burns.....killing bugs.........

You could do this 34.4 times for that money.......which would be over 500,000 acres...........
A State Corps of Engineers could help with watershed management along with aqueducts and roads.

Forum List

Back