JFK: The Smoking Gun...

No.that book has been debunked.Just another disinfomation agent writer out there trying to confuse things.It wasnt the secret serviceman accidently shooting him.1.all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIT wound meaning he ws shot from the front which is why so many thinking americans dont accept the lie that oswald was the lone assassin.2.the film footage never shows him slip and accidently fire off the rifle.just another propaganda piece by another paid government operative.

Sorry dude - the whole conspiracy over this entire tragedy has been debunked. Oswald did it - time to move forward and accept the uninteresting truth.

you mean the uninteresting lie.:cuckoo:
No YOU need to stop being afraid of the truth and stop going into it seeing only what you WANT to see.:cuckoo:

the only thing thats been debunked is that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo: if you would actually take the time to watch that st video he posted,you would see for yourself,there is no shread of evidence oswald did it.:cuckoo:

You cant refute these facts below that prove there was a conspiracy.

Unlike you,I look at BOTH sides of the coin and actually back up my case.you just post childish one liners without any evidence.

here are the facts that prove there was a conspiracy.

the magic bullet theorists always fall flat on their faces saying oswald was the lone assassin because main facts they cant account for.

1.witnesses saw a gunman behind the fence firing a rifle.2.all the dallas doctors said the wound in the back of the head was an EXIT wound proving a shot came from the front.same as the throut wound.3.if you know anything about forencis,you know that an exit wound is larger than an entrance wound of a bullet.the bullet wound in the back of the head was large, where the wound in the front of the head was very small,his face would not have existed had it come from the back.4.more importantly this cinces it there were multiple shooters is that there were several bullts photographed and found all over the place that could not be linked to oswalds rifle,one in the opposite side of the grassy knoll the opposite of zapruder where and FBI man is seen picking it up putting it in his pocket and walking off,one in the street sign policeman saw and was removed and replaced two days later,one in the curb that was removed and replaced and covered over as well,one in the middle of the street a policeman identified as a bullet,one in the chrome of the limo found and photographed,one in the windshield that forensic experts said was an ENTRANCE shot. the magic bullet theorists have NO ANSWERS for these facts with retarded comebacks like bullshit and crap like that knowing they are cornered.:D

Here is the proof oswald is innocent as well.

Not only is there DOZENS of evidence that there were multuple shooters,but there is ZERO evidence oswald was involved as well. see the people that say there was a conspiracy,they dont have to try and prove it,there is way too many facts like the ones i mentioned that prove it.Its the job of the magic bullet theorists to try and prove oswald did it and they have zero evidence to prove it.In an honest court of law,he would have been acquited in a heartbeat. Here is why.1..nobody has ever been able to duplicate his miraculous feat of running clear across the 6th floor and down the steps in under 90 seconds.Investigaters tried it,none of them could do it.
2.the first rifle they found was a mauser which looks NOTHING like a mannlicher carcano rifle.the mauser disapearred and was never seen again.
3.no marksmen has ever been able to duplicte oswalds feat.when they tried to duplicate it in 1967,they opened the window up the entire way not partially open as seen in the photos.they also cut down the tress as well because it was blocking the view of their shots and they practiced on NON MOVING TARGETS.
4.nitrate tests on oswalds cheeks tested negative proving he never could have fired the rifle.
5.oswalds palm print did not show up on the rifle until two days later after the FBI had custody of the rifle,enough time to easily lift the print.In fact,the mortician said he found ink on oswalds palm and was outraged about it because he had to clean the body again.
6.photos taken seconds before,during,and after the shooting show nobody in the window.
7.people say he would have been back a ways from the window to take the shot but if that was so,you would see a puff of smoke in the photo like witnesses saw behind the picket fence and you would see some kind of figure as well and a muzzle flash that witnesses ALSO saw behind the picket fence,you dont see ANY of those things in the photo.
8.oswald is innocent.there is zero evidence he was involved.
9.witnesses who gave different version of events different from the governments wound up dying in mysterious deaths.
10.the warren commission altered witness testimonys,a crime itself they should have all gone to jail for.

see unlike you,I can back up my facts that nobody has ever been able to counter.try to debunk them,you cant,nobody ever has been able to.

they are left doing this in defeat everytime.:crybaby::D

you might try and get out of that fantasy world and go back to junior high school and take some science classes because you are clearly ignorant on the laws of physics.:lol:

I have already refuted parts of this post! You want me to debunk ALL OF YOUR HORSESHIT? What for? So that you can be even MORE WRONG? PAsS!!!

You are all over the map, you do that so you do not have to argue specifics points. This is called spraying the buckshot; too much garbage to even begin sifting through.

Last edited:
Lee Harvey Oswald owned the handgun that was used to murder Dallas patrolman J.D. Tippit. Oswald, in flight, shoots and kills Tippit on 10th Street in the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. Multiple witnesses confirm it was Oswald who shot Officer Tippit.

So, can you explain how Oswald had NOTHING to do with this?

In the Tippit case, are we truly to accept the minority number of people (which is a minority of one, Mrs. Acquilla Clemmons) who stated "It was a larger man" or "There were two people", rather than believe the vast majority of witnesses who claimed they saw Oswald kill Tippit or flee the scene of the murder immediately after the shooting?

WHY does Oswald kill Officer Tippit If he's innocent of another crime just 45 minutes earlier in Dealey Plaza?

Answer: He would have no such reason to do so. If the Tippit shooting isn't one of the biggest reasons to shout from the rooftops "Oswald Shot JFK!", then I don't know what would be.

Last edited:
four farts in a row from you.:9:

congrats on showing your reading comprehension problems you have. you missed the part where i am done wasting time on your like your handlers want me to,so you are left talking to yourself.hahahahahahaha
since you ignore all of my facts that i gave you MULTIPLE chances to address and you just evaded them going to another aspect knowing you were cornered,i am done with you and are putting you on ignore now and your lies,you have failed MISERABLY in your bullshit lies you have posted running off liek the chickenshit coward you are from evidence of bullets photographed that day,which was then covered up and disparred later on.you lose and failed miserby.you can tell your handlers they are sorry ass handler going to the bottom of the barrel sdning you here to troll this threrad.:lol::lol::lol: AGAin,YOUR JUST AS MUCH A MISERABLY FAILED TROLL AS BONA MENNINGER IS.

you are such a pathetic paid troll you ignore that the HSCA investigation concluded in the 70's that there was a second rfileman.robert blakeyy is a much more clever troll than you or bonar mennenger is. HE at least wrote a book trying to deflect goverment involvement in the case knowing americans were no longer falling for the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lne assassin so they came up with a new patsy saying it was the mob and the mob alone that did it and there was a second shooter.he is FAR MORE A CLEVER A TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER ARE.:lol::lol::lol::D

you are left to only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are.:D

Last edited:
It was PROVEN, no matter what anybody wants to believe to the contrary, that three shots could be fired in the allotted timeframe from Oswald's rifle (and with good accuracy). The probability that Oswald had, in fact, approx. 8.4 seconds to accomplish the shooting further increases the likelihood that Lee could have performed the deed.

If the first (missed) shot hit a tree branch and ricocheted to strike James Tague by the underpass at approx. Frame 160 of the Zapruder film (as I believe did happen), then the total time between shots #1 and #3 increases to more than eight seconds, much more than the minimum required time to get off the three shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
someone farted in here.:9:

that means I have you on ignore. since you ignore all of my facts that i gave you MULTIPLE chances to address and you just evaded them going to another sspect knowing you were cornered,i am done with you and your lies,you have failed MISERABLY in your bullshit lies you have posted running off liek the chickenshit coward you are from evidence of bullets photographed that day,which was then covered up and disparred later on.you lose and failed miserby.you can tell your handlers they are sorry ass handler going to the bottom of the barrel sdning you here to troll this threrad.:lol::lol::lol: AGAin,YOUR JUST AS MUCH A MISERABLY FAILED TROLL AS BONA MENNINGER IS.

you are such a pathetic paid troll you ignore that the HSCA investigation concluded in the 70's that there was a second rfileman.robert balkey is a much more clever troll than you or bonar mennenger is. HE at least wrote a book trying to deflect goverment involvement in the case knowing americans were no longer falling for the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lne assassin so they came up with a new patsy saying it was the mob and the mob alone that did it and there was a second shooter.he is FAR MORE A CLEVER A TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER ARE.:lol::lol::lol::D

Awwwww!!! How sad, the little crybaby can't stand up like a man and fight! Bett you sit down to pee as well! :lol:

Goodnight, scardeycat! LMAO!

monty-python-run-away-o.gif

Last edited:
back to fart some more and sling more shit in defeat i see.:lol::lol::lol:

keep showing what a coward you are running off frommy vidoes i have posted and post # 7/hahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Last edited:
The problem for the JFK conspiracy fans is that they desperately want ti to be a "right wing" assassination but sadly Lee Oswald was a left winger. The real conspiracy is why Oswald was allowed (welcomed?) back into the US in the coldest part of the Cold War after he renounced his citizenship and defected to Russia.

because he worked for the CIA.even former CIA agents that knew oswald said he was an agent.:cuckoo:

four farts in a row from you.:9:

congrats on showing your reading comprehension problems you have. you missed the part where i am done wasting time on your like your handlers want me to,so you are left talking to yourself.hahahahahahaha
since you ignore all of my facts that i gave you MULTIPLE chances to address and you just evaded them going to another aspect knowing you were cornered,i am done with you and are putting you on ignore now and your lies,you have failed MISERABLY in your bullshit lies you have posted running off liek the chickenshit coward you are from evidence of bullets photographed that day,which was then covered up and disparred later on.you lose and failed miserby.you can tell your handlers they are sorry ass handler going to the bottom of the barrel sdning you here to troll this threrad.:lol::lol::lol: AGAin,YOUR JUST AS MUCH A MISERABLY FAILED TROLL AS BONA MENNINGER IS.

you are such a pathetic paid troll you ignore that the HSCA investigation concluded in the 70's that there was a second rfileman.robert blakeyy is a much more clever troll than you or bonar mennenger is. HE at least wrote a book trying to deflect goverment involvement in the case knowing americans were no longer falling for the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lne assassin so they came up with a new patsy saying it was the mob and the mob alone that did it and there was a second shooter.he is FAR MORE A CLEVER A TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER ARE.:lol::lol::lol::D

I see. I'm on ignore and talking to myself, but you are still talking to me, but just not listening?

:eusa_shifty:

Corn-fussed in Baltimore.

hey agent cabble,you also get your ass handed to you on a platter because e howard hunt a CIA covert operative who ran covert operations for dick nixon when he was vice president,many reseachers for years suspected he was in dealy plaza that day from pictures they had seen and he denied he had been in dealay plaza for years but the problem is richard helms the former deputy director of the CIA,later came out years later and said hunt was in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill jfk,and hunt on his deathbed confession after denying it for years,CONFESSED he was in dallas that day as a part of a CIA operation to kill him. and two CIA agents also when the HSCA investigation was winding down,said they were there there to kill jfk also but the HSCA invetigation,didnt want to puruse anything pointing towards government involvement saince the mob was the NEW PATSY and they did not pursue that lead.again like i said,ROBERRT BLAKEY who headed that investigation is A MUCH MORE CLEVER TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER IS.:D

keep showing what a coward you are running off frommy vidoes i have posted and post # 7/hahahahahhahahahahahahaa

DOWN GOES CABBIE!!!!

down.jpg

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... .

yep there you go down in the count from my knockout punch i gave you.:D:D

again stupid fuck,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,you NEVER addressed any of anything i posted in post #10 dodging those facts and changing ther discussion to another aspect of it and cowardly dodged the photographis evidence as well of multiple shooters running off,you would be laughed out of a dabating hall in a minute the way you cowardly debate.:lol::lol: so yes,down in the count MAD CABBLE GOES FROM 9/11'S KNOCKOUT PUNCH i gave you.:lol:

Last edited:
Ignore??? You still flapping your gums? I see - ignore means you no longer feel obligated to defend your lies, while at the same time, sticking out your tongue and making faces....

I like!

Last edited by a moderator:

DOWN GOES CABBIE!!!!

... .

yep there you go down in the count from my knockout punch i gave you.:D:D

again stupid fuck,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,you NEVER addressed any of anything i posted in post #10 dodging those facts and changing ther discussion to another aspect of it and cowardly dodged the photographis evidence as well of multiple shooters running off,you would be laughed out of a dabating hall in a minute the way you cowardly debate.:lol::lol: so yes,down in the count MAD CABBLE GOES FROM 9/11'S KNOCKOUT PUNCH i gave you.:lol:

???????

You ran away because I was MEAN to you.

That's victory???

:eusa_hand:

hey agent cabble,you also get your ass handed to you on a platter because e howard hunt a CIA covert operative who ran covert operations for dick nixon when he was vice president,many reseachers for years suspected he was in dealy plaza that day from pictures they had seen and he denied he had been in dealay plaza for years but the problem is richard helms the former deputy director of the CIA,later came out years later and said hunt was in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill jfk,and hunt on his deathbed confession after denying it for years,CONFESSED he was in dallas that day as a part of a CIA operation to kill him. and two CIA agents also when the HSCA investigation was winding down,said they were there there to kill jfk also but the HSCA invetigation,didnt want to puruse anything pointing towards government involvement saince the mob was the NEW PATSY and they did not pursue that lead.again like i said,ROBERRT BLAKEY who headed that investigation is A MUCH MORE CLEVER TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER IS.:D

According to Hunt's widow and other children, the two sons who "heard" Hunt confess, took advantage of Hunt's loss of lucidity by coaching and exploiting him for financial gain. The Los Angeles Times said they examined the materials offered by the sons to support the story and found them to be "inconclusive".

Former KGB archivist Vasili Mitrokhin indicated in 1999 that Howard Hunt was made part of a fabricated conspiracy theory disseminated by a Soviet "active measures" program designed to discredit the CIA and the United States. According to Mitrokhin, the KGB created a forged letter from Oswald to Hunt implying that the two were linked as conspirators, then forwarded copies of it to "three of the most active conspiracy buffs" in 1975. Mitrokhin indicated that the photocopies were accompanied by a fake cover letter from an anonymous source alleging that the original had been given to FBI Director Clarence Kelley and was apparently being suppressed.

Ooooo ... low blow!!!!

someone farted in here.:9:

that means I have you on ignore. since you ignore all of my facts that i gave you MULTIPLE chances to address and you just evaded them going to another sspect knowing you were cornered,i am done with you and your lies,you have failed MISERABLY in your bullshit lies you have posted running off liek the chickenshit coward you are from evidence of bullets photographed that day,which was then covered up and disparred later on.you lose and failed miserby.you can tell your handlers they are sorry ass handler going to the bottom of the barrel sdning you here to troll this threrad.:lol::lol::lol: AGAin,YOUR JUST AS MUCH A MISERABLY FAILED TROLL AS BONA MENNINGER IS.

you are such a pathetic paid troll you ignore that the HSCA investigation concluded in the 70's that there was a second rfileman.robert balkey is a much more clever troll than you or bonar mennenger is. HE at least wrote a book trying to deflect goverment involvement in the case knowing americans were no longer falling for the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lne assassin so they came up with a new patsy saying it was the mob and the mob alone that did it and there was a second shooter.he is FAR MORE A CLEVER A TROLL THAN YOU OR BONAR MENNINGER ARE.:lol::lol::lol::D

Awwwww!!! How sad, the little crybaby can't stand up like a man and fight! Bett you sit down to pee as well! :lol:

Goodnight, scardeycat! LMAO!

monty-python-run-away-o.gif

:eusa_clap:

This theory is very interesting and the Doc was great. But i can't subscribe to it. No one on the scene recalls seeing any gunfire from the trailing Secret Service car. So i'm gonna have to say no on this one. But the man who came up with the theory is no joke. He was a very credible and brilliant ballistics expert. I just can't support his theory though. Check out the Doc anyway. It's worth it.

Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy without the assistance of others in November of 1963 in Dallas, Texas, USA.

The evidence against Lee H. Oswald includes these subtle tidbits:

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald owned the rifle found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository on Friday afternoon, November 22, 1963.

2.) Oswald owned the handgun that was shown to have been used in the murder of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit.

3.) Oswald was positively identified by witness Howard L. Brennan as the person firing a rifle at JFK on 11/22/63. .... And to believe that Brennan was "influenced" by TV and newspaper reports showing Oswald before Brennan positively identified LHO, we must remember that Brennan's INITIAL description of the killer very closely matched Oswald, given to police within minutes of the shooting (prior to 12:44 PM).

Is this just another in a series of "coincidences" that has Brennan's man in the window closely matching Oswald's description? Yes, I'll admit, the description was "general" in nature, and could fit thousands of men in the world. But out of ALL the possible descriptions he COULD have offered up to describe the person he saw in that window (even "general" descriptions), what description does he give just minutes after the assassination (and well BEFORE he ever laid eyes on Lee Oswald)? --- He describes a person who COULD INDEED BE LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

Brennan COULD, conceivably, have seen a fat black man, with a beard, 5-feet-2, 200 pounds in that window. But, instead, he sees a slender white male, about 30, 5-feet-10, approx. 165 pounds. That description isn't a dead-on match for Oswald, no. But it's close enough so that LHO certainly isn't ELIMINATED from the pack when it comes to this description.

BTW, concerning Brennan's "age" bracket of Oswald (30, or "early 30s") -- IMO, Oswald looked older than 24. (And he had just turned 24 one month prior to the assassination.) Oswald always seemed much older than 24 to me, in both looks and demeanor. Possibly, when it came to his looks, Howard Brennan agreed with me on that.

4.) Marina Oswald admits to having taken pictures of Lee with these weapons on his person, which (all by itself) validates the "Backyard Photographs". But even if conspiracists wish to think that Marina is a liar, there's the fact that the HSCA [House Select Committee on Assassinations] panel of photo experts vouched for the backyard pictures (and the autopsy photos and X-rays, to boot). ....

AUTHENTICATING THE BACKYARD PHOTOS

AND THE AUTOPSY PHOTOS & X-RAYS

5.) Buell Wesley Frazier observed Oswald take a package into the Book Depository Building on the morning of November 22nd, 1963. .... Frazier said (via his 11/22/63 affidavit): "I saw him go in the back door at the Loading Dock of the building that we work in, and he still had the package under his arm."

6.) Oswald's claim of "curtain rods" within the package cannot be supported at all. His room needed no curtains, nor rods, and no such rods were ever found in the TSBD or at his residence at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff.

7.) Oswald was seen working on the Depository's sixth floor that morning. LHO even asked a co-worker (Charles Givens) to send an elevator back up to him on the sixth floor shortly before the assassination. This fact, of course, doesn't nearly prove Oswald was guilty of a crime; but what it does do is place him on the Death Floor (alone) a short time (approximately 35 minutes) before Kennedy's assassination. This fact, too, is a solid piece of often-overlooked or scoffed-at circumstantial evidence.

8.) Oswald's palmprint [Warren Commission Exhibit #637] is found on his Mannlicher-Carcano rifle after the assassination. .... But, of course, this print is really just a "bonus" for the DPD in linking LHO to the weapon. Because even without it, it's glaringly obvious that the weapon was Oswald's.

It was proven that the alias "A.J. Hidell" was actually Oswald himself; and the order form from Klein's Sporting Goods to purchase the mail-order rifle was positively proven to have been in Oswald's handwriting, and sent to a Dallas post-office box that was used by him.

Obviously, just LHO's owning the rifle doesn't prove he pulled the trigger. But doesn't just plain ordinary garden-variety logic dictate (with a pretty good percentage of probability) that it was the owner of said weapon, a Mr. Lee H. Oswald, that fired the shots on November 22?

The alternative is to believe that Oswald, for some unknown reason, handed over his Carcano to someone else for the purpose of using it. Why would he knowingly have done this idiotic act, knowing full well what might be the implications of doing so?

As another "alternative" to the obvious Occam's Razor solution to the rifle topic, some theorists like to pretend that Oswald's rifle was stolen by evil conspirators while the weapon was being stored in Ruth Paine's garage during the autumn of 1963. Of course, as with all conspiracy theories surrounding the JFK case, this one too doesn't have anything of a concrete nature to hold it up.

9.) Not ONE SPECK of any bullets/bullet fragments/bullet shells OTHER THAN THOSE COMING FROM OSWALD'S 6.5-MILLIMETER MANNLICHER-CARCANO RIFLE were discovered anywhere in Dealey Plaza, the limousine, the TSBD, Parkland Hospital, or in the victims.

This item, to me, is simply impossible for conspiracy advocates to overcome, IF there had been (as some claim) up to 3 firing teams and 4 to 10 shots fired at JFK on November 22nd. For, HOW could every single scrap of ballistics evidence be completely eradicated from the two (or more!) non-Oswald weapons almost immediately after the event? Couldn't have been accomplished by even Kreskin.

Plus: This massive task of removing all non-Oswald wounds and bullets would most certainly have had to include the many doctors who worked on both the President and wounded Texas Governor John B. Connally at Parkland Hospital.

Plus, it would include the multitude of people who observed the body at Bethesda during President Kennedy's autopsy (unless you subscribe to the totally-implausible accounts of body-altering and all that business aboard Air Force One, or elsewhere, before the body got to Washington. Again, even Kreskin would be amazed by such incredible sleight-of-hand).

ALL ballistic evidence was traced back to being consistent with the weapon owned by Lee Oswald. The probability of this occurring IF there were multiple guns firing at the motorcade is probably so low to be considered virtually impossible.

10.) The majority of Dealey Plaza witnesses said shots came from behind the President, in the direction of the School Book Depository Building.

In addition, an even larger percentage of witnesses said they heard EXACTLY three shots fired. No more, no less. And three spent shells (co-incidentally?) were found in the Sniper's Nest.

I also find it extremely interesting (and quite telling) that virtually EVERY SINGLE ONE (if not 100%) of the newsmen and reporters riding in the motorcade in Dealey Plaza, who were in a position to immediately report the shooting to the world via media outlets (radio, television, and newswire services), heard EXACTLY THREE SHOTS FIRED. Precisely the number that the "plotters" NEED to have Oswald firing in the Depository.

This would include Merriman Smith, Jack Bell, Pierce Allman, Jay Watson, and Jerry Haynes (among still others who reported "3 Shots" to a TV and radio audience before 1:00 PM on November 22nd).

Do conspiracy theorists think that all of these various reporters and newsmen were just being nice to the evil plotters by cooperating with their "Three-Shots-Needed" plot/plan? An odd "coincidence" if there had really been 4 to 10 shots fired in Dealey Plaza that Friday. Don't conspiracists think ANY of the reporters just might have heard a DIFFERENT number (other than "3") if the plot involved so many more shots?

11.) Oswald makes an unusual trip to Irving on Thursday, November 21, 1963, to retrieve his "curtain rods". His rifle is found missing from Ruth Paine's garage the following day.

But, interestingly, some curtain rods, which Mrs. Paine testified she DID have in her garage prior to the assassination (via 1986 questioning of her by Vincent Bugliosi during the TV Docu-Trial "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald"), were STILL IN HER GARAGE AFTER NOVEMBER 22.

Plus: Never ONCE did Ruth Paine or Marina Oswald hear Lee Oswald mention anything at all about "curtain rods" during his surprise Thursday visit to Irving, Texas.

Don't you think he might have at least MENTIONED the "rods" to either woman if the only reason for his Irving visit was to pick up said rods -- especially seeing as how it was Mrs. Paine's house, not Oswald's?

12.) Oswald left behind, presumably for wife Marina, his wedding ring and just about every dime he had to his name ($170), on the morning of 11/22/63. Logic dictates that he felt he may not return.

13.) Oswald was the only Depository employee known to have been INSIDE the Depository Building at the time of the assassination to leave work prematurely on Friday, November 22nd. Why do you suppose this was? The day was only half over.

Plus: Oswald's reason for ducking out of work at 12:33 PM is extremely weak -- not to menion downright prescient on his part. For HOW, three minutes after a shooting that he supposedly knew NOTHING about (what with him supposedly being in the lunchroom eating lunch at the time), could Oswald have possibly known for a fact that TSBD Superintendent Roy Truly (or Oswald's immediate supervisor, Bill Shelley) would spring everybody for the day due to the commotion caused by the shooting, which is exactly the convenient excuse he gave to police after his arrest?

If Oswald was telling the whole truth every step of the way on November 22, he would have had NO knowledge that any shots would have come from HIS building (the TSBD) to cause Mr. Truly to let everyone go due to THAT building being the source of gunfire.

Oswald also, if he's not the liar I know him to be, would not really have known much of anything about the President's shooting (certainly not from an EYEWITNESS standpoint, since the beloved Oswald was supposedly located on the first or second floor of the building eating his lunch when the assassination took place), although Mrs. Robert Reid DID tell Oswald on his way out of the building that "the President has been shot".

Plus: Who would want to LEAVE such an exciting (albeit very sad) scene like that right after a Presidential shooting? An average Joe would want to stick around and rubber-neck and see what the hell had happened. Does Oswald do this? No. He doesn't stay around the exciting scene at all. He evidently couldn't care less, because he leaves within THREE MINUTES of the shooting.

He doesn't talk to anyone (that we know of), except Pierce Allman or Bob MacNeil, when one (or perhaps both) of those newsmen asked Oswald where he/(they) could find a telephone.

In short: Oswald's leaving his workplace without a truly valid and believable reason to do so at 12:33 is solid circumstantial evidence of his guilt. He WANTED to leave, fairly obviously, before he was caught.

Addendum:

"The committee [House Select Committee on Assassinations] found that while most of the depository employees were outside of the building at the time of the assassination and returned inside afterwards, Oswald did the reverse; he was inside before the assassination, and afterward he went outside. That Oswald left the building within minutes of the assassination was significant. Every other depository employee either had an alibi for the time of the assassination or returned to the building immediately thereafter. Oswald alone neither remained nor had an alibi." -- HSCA Final Report; Page 59

14.) Oswald, in flight, shoots and kills Dallas patrolman J.D. Tippit on 10th Street in the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. Multiple witnesses confirm it was Oswald who shot Officer Tippit.

In the Tippit case, are we truly to accept the minority number of people (which is a minority of one, Mrs. Acquilla Clemmons) who stated "It was a larger man" or "There were two people", rather than believe the vast majority of witnesses who claimed they saw Oswald kill Tippit or flee the scene of the murder immediately after the shooting?

15.) WHY does Oswald kill Officer Tippit IF he's innocent of another crime just 45 minutes earlier in Dealey Plaza?

Answer: He would have no such reason to do so. If the Tippit shooting isn't one of the biggest reasons to shout from the rooftops "Oswald Shot JFK!", then I don't know what would be.

16.) Oswald, just days after acquiring his Carcano weapon, attempts to murder retired General Edwin Walker in Dallas, on April 10, 1963. Marina Oswald herself testifies that "Lee told me...he just shot Walker".

Another key fact surrounding Oswald and his killing of JFK is the Walker murder attempt, as I think any reasonable person looking at the case objectively would concur. For, it displays in Oswald a definite tendency toward violent action on his part during the months leading up to November 22nd.

To me, it's not a wild stretch of one's imagination to think that if this guy is willing to bump off Walker, then he might just set his sights a little higher when the perfect opportunity presents itself seven months later.

The fact that Oswald was a kind of loner, oddball, and rejected authority at just about every turn in life cannot be underestimated when talking of motive. He admitted that he hated America (in general terms) for not being able to just come and go as he pleased to Russia and Cuba whenever it pleased him in the months just prior to November 22.

As a former Marine acquaintance of Oswald's once said: "He always thought he was a little better than everyone else." This statement speaks volumes, in my opinion, when gazing into Oswald's background and possible motive in the JFK murder.

17.) It was PROVEN, no matter what anybody wants to believe to the contrary, that three shots could be fired in the allotted timeframe from Oswald's rifle (and with good accuracy). The probability that Oswald had, in fact, approx. 8.4 seconds to accomplish the shooting further increases the likelihood that Lee could have performed the deed.

If the first (missed) shot hit a tree branch and ricocheted to strike James Tague by the underpass at approx. Frame 160 of the Zapruder film (as I believe did happen), then the total time between shots #1 and #3 increases to more than eight seconds, much more than the minimum required time to get off the three shots.

18.) Try as the conspiracy kooks might, the Single-Bullet Theory [SBT] has still not been proven to be an impossibility. The Zapruder film shows that the SBT is more-than-likely the correct scenario of events that day.

Kennedy and Connally are reacting to their initial wounds at virtually an identical time, just after Zapruder frame 224. Unfortunately, that damn Stemmons sign is blocking our view during what might be a critical point on the film. It can therefore never be determined by anybody whether JFK was reacting to his throat/neck wound at a frame earlier than Z224. But, based on the available evidence, the SBT (judging by the reactions of the two victims in the limo) most certainly cannot be said to be false.

Z-Film+Clip+(SBT+In+Motion).gif

19.) While viewing the Zapruder Film, I cannot see how anybody can say that the BACK of President Kennedy's head is blown away as a result of the head shot. It seems quite obvious while watching and freezing the film at various post-Z313 frames, that the entire rear portion of JFK's head remains intact throughout the shooting.

The RIGHT-FRONT portion of his head is blown apart. Isn't it obvious that it's the FRONTAL portion of his skull that is being displaced by the swiftly-moving projectile? And if so, doesn't this demonstrate the actions of an object that's just been struck from BEHIND, not from the front?

In addition (and probably more importantly), the Zapruder Film, when viewed in super-slow-motion -- LIKE THIS CLIP -- verifies beyond question that President Kennedy's head moves FORWARD (not backward) at the critical MOMENT OF IMPACT, indicating that the fatal bullet that hit his head came from BEHIND him and not from the front or right-front of JFK's limousine.

Also -- If JFK had been shot from the infamous "Grassy Knoll" (which was located to the right-front of Kennedy's car at the time he was shot), why wasn't there any damage to the LEFT side of President Kennedy's head? Instead, the left side of his head remained completely intact and undamaged, as can easily be seen in this autopsy photograph HERE.

20.) It was also proven that Oswald could have indeed travelled, in 90 seconds or less, the distance across the sixth floor of the TSBD and descended the four flights of stairs in time to have been seen by policeman Marrion L. Baker on the building's second floor. [See Warren Commission Report; Page 152 -- HERE.]

--------------------------

I have no doubt that the many conspiracy theorists, who claim that Oswald had nothing whatsoever to do with the events of 11/22/63, could provide a lengthy list of their own, favoring (in their view) theories such as: "Oswald Was Framed", "Oswald Was A Patsy", or "Oswald Was A Figment Of Everyone's Imagination And Was Never Even In Dallas During His Lifetime". I'm sure the conspiracy-happy people of the world would have no trouble denouncing my views as "More Warren Commission-related B.S.!"

However, while compiling such a "conspiracy" list and rejecting the vast array of evidence that convincingly shows that a Mr. Oswald pulled that trigger, I think it might be wise to ask this question ..... IS IT EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE THAT OSWALD COULD HAVE COMMITTED THIS CRIME ALONE?! (And every bit of evidence that has been unearthed to this point has shown that it WAS indeed possible for Lee Oswald to have performed this task.)

And if the answer to the above question is even a hesitant "Yes" amongst conspiracy theorists, doesn't that, by definition (at least partly in a CTer's mind) validate the belief of Oswald's lone participation in the JFK assassination?

For, aren't hard facts and evidence always more believable than wild speculation and conjecture? And aren't many/most/all conspiracy theories created out of just that -- speculation?

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S SOLE GUILT -- POINT-BY-POINT

okay everytime I try to address this my computer freezes up so this first post wont get to all of it,will have top make multiple posts since everytime i get midway through,it freezes up and I cant type any further.:mad: you have been caught lying as always as i will expose you here so dont expect me to relpy to anymore of your debunked posts full of lies ESPECIALLY since you wont address ANHTING iposted in post# 10 or the fatcs in those videos posted.:cuckoo:

you are hysterical,you are using the INTERNET as your source of facts while ignoring the FACTS i have given by actuially using live interview footage of witnesses back then who gave interviews and photgraphs taken that day,ycomedy gold,you should start a comedy club.te INTERNET is the sole rtruth of everything,photographic evidence and witness testimonys from witnesses who saw something different that what you posted means NOTHING to you.you have been exposed government agent.:lol:

1.as i said before,Marina has said over the years-that she only told the warren commission what THEY WANTED TO HEAR because they threatned to deport her and her children back to russia if she did not say what they coached her to say.she has said since then over the years,that she never saw oswald with a rifle.:cuckoo:

2.there are many problems with this evidence of the warren commissions.
dallas police sergeant gerald Hill radioed the police dispatcher saying-the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with a 38 automatic.oswald was apprehended with a 38 special REVOLVER.these weapons require different type of ammu.:cuckoo: other police officers at the scene also belived an automatic was used.there there is the identification of the empty shells.policeman JM POErecieved two cartirdige cases from witness domengo benavidas at the scene. poe who was one of the officers who believed it was a 38 special revolved that killed tippet as well,marked the shell casings JMP and turned them over to the dallas crime lab.when the FBI on june 12th 1964 showed him the shell casing the warren commission had,he could not find his initials on them and could not identify the bullets as the ones he had seen. the warren commmision also discovered that the shell casings allegedly recovered at the scene of the tippet shooting did not match up with the slugs that were recovered from tippets body.:cuckoo:

3.Howard Brennan,the star witness for the warren commission to identiy oswald as the shooter in the 6th floor,came as their witness because he ran into a policeman when he ran back into the school book depository telling a policeman he thought he heard shots come from there.the warren commission said that he could identify oswald as the killer from the 6th floor window yet when he was taken to the police station that night,he could not identify oswald from a lineup from just 20 FEET AWAY FROM HIM.:lol:Much later,it was determined,that brennan had poor eyesight.furthermore,brennan job foreman,sandy speaker,told independent investigaters-they took brennan off for about three weeks.I dont know if they were secret service or FBI,but they were federal people.he came back a nervous wreck and within a year his hair had turned snow white.he wouldnt talk about the assassination after that.he scared to death.they made him say what they wanted him to say.

4.there you go again failing to mention that marina has said over the years she was threatend to be deported back to russia with her children if she did not say what they wanted her to say and the HSCA photographers were obviously under the payroll of the government ahd their lives threatedn because like the stupid fuck you are,ignore that thousands of photography experts around the world have said they were fake photographs.

5.fraziers testimony is weak as hell and doesnt hold up because investigaters found that even after they disassembled the rifle,they found it was still too long to fit under somebodys arm.:lol:

6.neither can your claim or the warren commssions claim that he carried a rifle into the book depository be supported either as i just proved.:lol:

got to get back from lunch now.so far i have torn to pieces everyone of your lies and i am just getting started.I'll be back later.face it son,your in the big leagues now.you need to go back to the minors.your lies dont work on ME.:cuckoo:

Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy without the assistance of others in November of 1963 in Dallas, Texas, USA.

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald owned the rifle found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository on Friday afternoon, November 22, 1963.

2.) Oswald owned the handgun that was shown to have been used in the murder of Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit.

3.) Oswald was positively identified by witness Howard L. Brennan as the person firing a rifle at JFK on 11/22/63. .... And to believe that Brennan was "influenced" by TV and newspaper reports showing Oswald before Brennan positively identified LHO, we must remember that Brennan's INITIAL description of the killer very closely matched Oswald, given to police within minutes of the shooting (prior to 12:44 PM).

Is this just another in a series of "coincidences" that has Brennan's man in the window closely matching Oswald's description? Yes, I'll admit, the description was "general" in nature, and could fit thousands of men in the world. But out of ALL the possible descriptions he COULD have offered up to describe the person he saw in that window (even "general" descriptions), what description does he give just minutes after the assassination (and well BEFORE he ever laid eyes on Lee Oswald)? --- He describes a person who COULD INDEED BE LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

Brennan COULD, conceivably, have seen a fat black man, with a beard, 5-feet-2, 200 pounds in that window. But, instead, he sees a slender white male, about 30, 5-feet-10, approx. 165 pounds. That description isn't a dead-on match for Oswald, no. But it's close enough so that LHO certainly isn't ELIMINATED from the pack when it comes to this description.

BTW, concerning Brennan's "age" bracket of Oswald (30, or "early 30s") -- IMO, Oswald looked older than 24. (And he had just turned 24 one month prior to the assassination.) Oswald always seemed much older than 24 to me, in both looks and demeanor. Possibly, when it came to his looks, Howard Brennan agreed with me on that.

4.) Marina Oswald admits to having taken pictures of Lee with these weapons on his person, which (all by itself) validates the "Backyard Photographs". But even if conspiracists wish to think that Marina is a liar, there's the fact that the HSCA [House Select Committee on Assassinations] panel of photo experts vouched for the backyard pictures (and the autopsy photos and X-rays, to boot). ....

5.) Buell Wesley Frazier observed Oswald take a package into the Book Depository Building on the morning of November 22nd, 1963. .... Frazier said (via his 11/22/63 affidavit): "I saw him go in the back door at the Loading Dock of the building that we work in, and he still had the package under his arm."

6.) Oswald's claim of "curtain rods" within the package cannot be supported at all. His room needed no curtains, nor rods, and no such rods were ever found in the TSBD or at his residence at 1026 N. Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff.

7.) Oswald was seen working on the Depository's sixth floor that morning. LHO even asked a co-worker (Charles Givens) to send an elevator back up to him on the sixth floor shortly before the assassination. This fact, of course, doesn't nearly prove Oswald was guilty of a crime; but what it does do is place him on the Death Floor (alone) a short time (approximately 35 minutes) before Kennedy's assassination. This fact, too, is a solid piece of often-overlooked or scoffed-at circumstantial evidence.

8.) Oswald's palmprint [Warren Commission Exhibit #637] is found on his Mannlicher-Carcano rifle after the assassination. .... But, of course, this print is really just a "bonus" for the DPD in linking LHO to the weapon. Because even without it, it's glaringly obvious that the weapon was Oswald's.

It was proven that the alias "A.J. Hidell" was actually Oswald himself; and the order form from Klein's Sporting Goods to purchase the mail-order rifle was positively proven to have been in Oswald's handwriting, and sent to a Dallas post-office box that was used by him.

Obviously, just LHO's owning the rifle doesn't prove he pulled the trigger. But doesn't just plain ordinary garden-variety logic dictate (with a pretty good percentage of probability) that it was the owner of said weapon, a Mr. Lee H. Oswald, that fired the shots on November 22?

The alternative is to believe that Oswald, for some unknown reason, handed over his Carcano to someone else for the purpose of using it. Why would he knowingly have done this idiotic act, knowing full well what might be the implications of doing so?

As another "alternative" to the obvious Occam's Razor solution to the rifle topic, some theorists like to pretend that Oswald's rifle was stolen by evil conspirators while the weapon was being stored in Ruth Paine's garage during the autumn of 1963. Of course, as with all conspiracy theories surrounding the JFK case, this one too doesn't have anything of a concrete nature to hold it up.

9.) Not ONE SPECK of any bullets/bullet fragments/bullet shells OTHER THAN THOSE COMING FROM OSWALD'S 6.5-MILLIMETER MANNLICHER-CARCANO RIFLE were discovered anywhere in Dealey Plaza, the limousine, the TSBD, Parkland Hospital, or in the victims.

This item, to me, is simply impossible for conspiracy advocates to overcome, IF there had been (as some claim) up to 3 firing teams and 4 to 10 shots fired at JFK on November 22nd. For, HOW could every single scrap of ballistics evidence be completely eradicated from the two (or more!) non-Oswald weapons almost immediately after the event? Couldn't have been accomplished by even Kreskin.

Plus: This massive task of removing all non-Oswald wounds and bullets would most certainly have had to include the many doctors who worked on both the President and wounded Texas Governor John B. Connally at Parkland Hospital.

Plus, it would include the multitude of people who observed the body at Bethesda during President Kennedy's autopsy (unless you subscribe to the totally-implausible accounts of body-altering and all that business aboard Air Force One, or elsewhere, before the body got to Washington. Again, even Kreskin would be amazed by such incredible sleight-of-hand).

ALL ballistic evidence was traced back to being consistent with the weapon owned by Lee Oswald. The probability of this occurring IF there were multiple guns firing at the motorcade is probably so low to be considered virtually impossible.

10.) The majority of Dealey Plaza witnesses said shots came from behind the President, in the direction of the School Book Depository Building.

In addition, an even larger percentage of witnesses said they heard EXACTLY three shots fired. No more, no less. And three spent shells (co-incidentally?) were found in the Sniper's Nest.

I also find it extremely interesting (and quite telling) that virtually EVERY SINGLE ONE (if not 100%) of the newsmen and reporters riding in the motorcade in Dealey Plaza, who were in a position to immediately report the shooting to the world via media outlets (radio, television, and newswire services), heard EXACTLY THREE SHOTS FIRED. Precisely the number that the "plotters" NEED to have Oswald firing in the Depository.

This would include Merriman Smith, Jack Bell, Pierce Allman, Jay Watson, and Jerry Haynes (among still others who reported "3 Shots" to a TV and radio audience before 1:00 PM on November 22nd).

Do conspiracy theorists think that all of these various reporters and newsmen were just being nice to the evil plotters by cooperating with their "Three-Shots-Needed" plot/plan? An odd "coincidence" if there had really been 4 to 10 shots fired in Dealey Plaza that Friday. Don't conspiracists think ANY of the reporters just might have heard a DIFFERENT number (other than "3") if the plot involved so many more shots?

11.) Oswald makes an unusual trip to Irving on Thursday, November 21, 1963, to retrieve his "curtain rods". His rifle is found missing from Ruth Paine's garage the following day.

But, interestingly, some curtain rods, which Mrs. Paine testified she DID have in her garage prior to the assassination (via 1986 questioning of her by Vincent Bugliosi during the TV Docu-Trial "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald"), were STILL IN HER GARAGE AFTER NOVEMBER 22.

Plus: Never ONCE did Ruth Paine or Marina Oswald hear Lee Oswald mention anything at all about "curtain rods" during his surprise Thursday visit to Irving, Texas.

Don't you think he might have at least MENTIONED the "rods" to either woman if the only reason for his Irving visit was to pick up said rods -- especially seeing as how it was Mrs. Paine's house, not Oswald's?

12.) Oswald left behind, presumably for wife Marina, his wedding ring and just about every dime he had to his name ($170), on the morning of 11/22/63. Logic dictates that he felt he may not return.

13.) Oswald was the only Depository employee known to have been INSIDE the Depository Building at the time of the assassination to leave work prematurely on Friday, November 22nd. Why do you suppose this was? The day was only half over.

Plus: Oswald's reason for ducking out of work at 12:33 PM is extremely weak -- not to menion downright prescient on his part. For HOW, three minutes after a shooting that he supposedly knew NOTHING about (what with him supposedly being in the lunchroom eating lunch at the time), could Oswald have possibly known for a fact that TSBD Superintendent Roy Truly (or Oswald's immediate supervisor, Bill Shelley) would spring everybody for the day due to the commotion caused by the shooting, which is exactly the convenient excuse he gave to police after his arrest?

If Oswald was telling the whole truth every step of the way on November 22, he would have had NO knowledge that any shots would have come from HIS building (the TSBD) to cause Mr. Truly to let everyone go due to THAT building being the source of gunfire.

Oswald also, if he's not the liar I know him to be, would not really have known much of anything about the President's shooting (certainly not from an EYEWITNESS standpoint, since the beloved Oswald was supposedly located on the first or second floor of the building eating his lunch when the assassination took place), although Mrs. Robert Reid DID tell Oswald on his way out of the building that "the President has been shot".

Plus: Who would want to LEAVE such an exciting (albeit very sad) scene like that right after a Presidential shooting? An average Joe would want to stick around and rubber-neck and see what the hell had happened. Does Oswald do this? No. He doesn't stay around the exciting scene at all. He evidently couldn't care less, because he leaves within THREE MINUTES of the shooting.

He doesn't talk to anyone (that we know of), except Pierce Allman or Bob MacNeil, when one (or perhaps both) of those newsmen asked Oswald where he/(they) could find a telephone.

In short: Oswald's leaving his workplace without a truly valid and believable reason to do so at 12:33 is solid circumstantial evidence of his guilt. He WANTED to leave, fairly obviously, before he was caught.

Addendum:

"The committee [House Select Committee on Assassinations] found that while most of the depository employees were outside of the building at the time of the assassination and returned inside afterwards, Oswald did the reverse; he was inside before the assassination, and afterward he went outside. That Oswald left the building within minutes of the assassination was significant. Every other depository employee either had an alibi for the time of the assassination or returned to the building immediately thereafter. Oswald alone neither remained nor had an alibi." -- HSCA Final Report; Page 59

14.) Oswald, in flight, shoots and kills Dallas patrolman J.D. Tippit on 10th Street in the Dallas suburb of Oak Cliff. Multiple witnesses confirm it was Oswald who shot Officer Tippit.

15.) WHY does Oswald kill Officer Tippit IF he's innocent of another crime just 45 minutes earlier in Dealey Plaza?

16.) Oswald, just days after acquiring his Carcano weapon, attempts to murder retired General Edwin Walker in Dallas, on April 10, 1963. Marina Oswald herself testifies that "Lee told me...he just shot Walker".

Another key fact surrounding Oswald and his killing of JFK is the Walker murder attempt, as I think any reasonable person looking at the case objectively would concur. For, it displays in Oswald a definite tendency toward violent action on his part during the months leading up to November 22nd.

To me, it's not a wild stretch of one's imagination to think that if this guy is willing to bump off Walker, then he might just set his sights a little higher when the perfect opportunity presents itself seven months later.

The fact that Oswald was a kind of loner, oddball, and rejected authority at just about every turn in life cannot be underestimated when talking of motive. He admitted that he hated America (in general terms) for not being able to just come and go as he pleased to Russia and Cuba whenever it pleased him in the months just prior to November 22.

As a former Marine acquaintance of Oswald's once said: "He always thought he was a little better than everyone else." This statement speaks volumes, in my opinion, when gazing into Oswald's background and possible motive in the JFK murder.

17.) It was PROVEN, no matter what anybody wants to believe to the contrary, that three shots could be fired in the allotted timeframe from Oswald's rifle (and with good accuracy). The probability that Oswald had, in fact, approx. 8.4 seconds to accomplish the shooting further increases the likelihood that Lee could have performed the deed.

18.) Try as the conspiracy kooks might, the Single-Bullet Theory [SBT] has still not been proven to be an impossibility. The Zapruder film shows that the SBT is more-than-likely the correct scenario of events that day.

Kennedy and Connally are reacting to their initial wounds at virtually an identical time, just after Zapruder frame 224. Unfortunately, that damn Stemmons sign is blocking our view during what might be a critical point on the film. It can therefore never be determined by anybody whether JFK was reacting to his throat/neck wound at a frame earlier than Z224. But, based on the available evidence, the SBT (judging by the reactions of the two victims in the limo) most certainly cannot be said to be false.

19.) While viewing the Zapruder Film, I cannot see how anybody can say that the BACK of President Kennedy's head is blown away as a result of the head shot. It seems quite obvious while watching and freezing the film at various post-Z313 frames, that the entire rear portion of JFK's head remains intact throughout the shooting.

The RIGHT-FRONT portion of his head is blown apart. Isn't it obvious that it's the FRONTAL portion of his skull that is being displaced by the swiftly-moving projectile? And if so, doesn't this demonstrate the actions of an object that's just been struck from BEHIND, not from the front?

In addition (and probably more importantly), the Zapruder Film, when viewed in super-slow-motion -- LIKE THIS CLIP -- verifies beyond question that President Kennedy's head moves FORWARD (not backward) at the critical MOMENT OF IMPACT, indicating that the fatal bullet that hit his head came from BEHIND him and not from the front or right-front of JFK's limousine.

Also -- If JFK had been shot from the infamous "Grassy Knoll" (which was located to the right-front of Kennedy's car at the time he was shot), why wasn't there any damage to the LEFT side of President Kennedy's head? Instead, the left side of his head remained completely intact and undamaged, as can easily be seen in this autopsy photograph HERE.

20.) It was also proven that Oswald could have indeed travelled, in 90 seconds or less, the distance across the sixth floor of the TSBD and descended the four flights of stairs in time to have been seen by policeman Marrion L. Baker on the building's second floor. [See Warren Commission Report; Page 152 -- HERE.]

I have no doubt that the many conspiracy theorists, who claim that Oswald had nothing whatsoever to do with the events of 11/22/63, could provide a lengthy list of their own, favoring (in their view) theories such as: "Oswald Was Framed", "Oswald Was A Patsy", or "Oswald Was A Figment Of Everyone's Imagination And Was Never Even In Dallas During His Lifetime". I'm sure the conspiracy-happy people of the world would have no trouble denouncing my views as "More Warren Commission-related B.S.!"

However, while compiling such a "conspiracy" list and rejecting the vast array of evidence that convincingly shows that a Mr. Oswald pulled that trigger, I think it might be wise to ask this question ..... IS IT EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE THAT OSWALD COULD HAVE COMMITTED THIS CRIME ALONE?! (And every bit of evidence that has been unearthed to this point has shown that it WAS indeed possible for Lee Oswald to have performed this task.)

And if the answer to the above question is even a hesitant "Yes" amongst conspiracy theorists, doesn't that, by definition (at least partly in a CTer's mind) validate the belief of Oswald's lone participation in the JFK assassination?

For, aren't hard facts and evidence always more believable than wild speculation and conjecture? And aren't many/most/all conspiracy theories created out of just that -- speculation?

okay everytime I try to address this my computer freezes up so this first post wont get to all of it,will have top make multiple posts since everytime i get midway through,it freezes up and I cant type any further.:mad: you have been caught lying as always as i will expose you here so dont expect me to relpy to anymore of your debunked posts full of lies ESPECIALLY since you wont address ANHTING iposted in post# 10 or the fatcs in those videos posted.:cuckoo:

you are hysterical,you are using the INTERNET as your source of facts while ignoring the FACTS i have given by actuially using live interview footage of witnesses back then who gave interviews and photgraphs taken that day,ycomedy gold,you should start a comedy club.te INTERNET is the sole rtruth of everything,photographic evidence and witness testimonys from witnesses who saw something different that what you posted means NOTHING to you.you have been exposed government agent.:lol:

1.as i said before,Marina has said over the years-that she only told the warren commission what THEY WANTED TO HEAR because they threatned to deport her and her children back to russia if she did not say what they coached her to say.she has said since then over the years,that she never saw oswald with a rifle.:cuckoo:

dallas police sergeant gerald Hill radioed the police dispatcher saying-the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect is armed with a 38 automatic.oswald was apprehended with a 38 special REVOLVER.these weapons require different type of ammu.:cuckoo: other police officers at the scene also belived an automatic was used.there there is the identification of the empty shells.policeman JM POErecieved two cartirdige cases from witness domengo benavidas at the scene. poe who was one of the officers who believed it was a 38 special revolved that killed tippet as well,marked the shell casings JMP and turned them over to the dallas crime lab.when the FBI on june 12th 1964 showed him the shell casing the warren commission had,he could not find his initials on them and could not identify the bullets as the ones he had seen. the warren commmision also discovered that the shell casings allegedly recovered at the scene of the tippet shooting did not match up with the slugs that were recovered from tippets body.:cuckoo:

3.Howard Brennan,the star witness for the warren commission to identiy oswald as the shooter in the 6th floor,came as their witness because he ran into a policeman when he ran back into the school book depository telling a policeman he thought he heard shots come from there.the warren commission said that he could identify oswald as the killer from the 6th floor window yet when he was taken to the police station that night,he could not identify oswald from a lineup from just 20 FEET AWAY FROM HIM.:lol:Much later,it was determined,that brennan had poor eyesight.furthermore,brennan job foreman,sandy speaker,told independent investigaters-they took brennan off for about three weeks.I dont know if they were secret service or FBI,but they were federal people.he came back a nervous wreck and within a year his hair had turned snow white.he wouldnt talk about the assassination after that.he scared to death.they made him say what they wanted him to say.

4.there you go again failing to mention that marina has said over the years she was threatend to be deported back to russia with her children if she did not say what they wanted her to say and the HSCA photographers were obviously under the payroll of the government ahd their lives threatedn because like the stupid fuck you are,ignore that thousands of photography experts around the world have said they were fake photographs.

5.fraziers testimony is weak as hell and doesnt hold up because investigaters found that even after they disassembled the rifle,they found it was still too long to fit under somebodys arm.:lol:

6.neither can your claim or the warren commssions claim that he carried a rifle into the book depository be supported either as i just proved.:lol:

got to get back from lunch now.so far i have torn to pieces everyone of your lies and i am just getting started.I'll be back later.face it son,your in the big leagues now.you need to go back to the minors.your lies dont work on ME.:cuckoo:

^^^^^ THAT'S your awesome rebuttal that you promised us today?

9/11 inside job
so tomorrow i am going to expose all your lies in THAT post as well for anybody coming on to see,that will be the last post of yours i address because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again i have refuted and just rehas the same lies of the warren commission that have been debunked over and over the years as well.your handlers sure are desperate they sent a pathetic troll like you here to troll that thread.they are scrapping at the botton of the barrel.you are as much of a pathetic lying troll as bonar menninger in that opening post is.robert blakey is a much more clever troll than you two fools are.haha.

9/11 inside job
Yesterday 10:00 AM - permalink9/11 inside job
you ARE a liar fuckface.I exposed you as that in all my posts and exposed you as the government agent troll that you are just like rat in the ass and candyass are.you dont fool me.you exposed what a chickenshit coward you are NEVER addressing my post on post#10. and avoiding the facts in those videos as well.the only post i havent addressed yet is your long winded post which i actually tried to over the weekend but my computer wouldnt post it.

1 Marina had no reason to lie about "the basics".

(a.) Lee Oswald owned a rifle.
(b.) Lee Oswald had her photograph him with a rifle.
(c.) Lee Oswald told her he tried to kill General Walker.

CTs are like lawyers . . .
. . . they will twist and turn to distort anything that supports their client's guilt.

They'll say, she was frightened of deportation etc . . .
. . . so she said what she was told to.

We all know that Marina has had nearly five decades to change "her story". She could earn "big bucks" by coming out with a sensational reversal of her testimony . . .
. . . but she has not and will not.

2 - shut up and read it.

http://www.jdtippit.com/evidence_nov.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Brennan

Howard Leslie Brennan (March 20, 1919 – December 22, 1983)[2][3][4] was a witness to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. His description of a sniper he saw was, according to the Warren Commission, probative in reaching the conclusion that the shots came from the sixth floor, southeast corner window of the Texas School Book Depository Building.[5]

The assassination[edit]
Brennan, a 44-year-old steamfitter,[6] watched the presidential motorcade from a concrete retaining wall at the southwest corner of Elm and Houston streets in Dealey Plaza, where he had a clear view of the south side of the Depository Building. He arrived at about 12:23 p.m.,[7] and while waiting for the motorcade, he looked up and saw a man appear at an open window at the southeast corner of the sixth floor, 120 feet (37 m) from Brennan,[8] and observed him leave the window "a couple of times."[1]

Brennan watched the Presidential limousine turn left from Houston to Elm at 12:30, where it passed the Depository and headed toward a freeway entrance for modern Interstate 35E. Soon after the President's car passed, he heard an explosion like the backfire of a motorcycle.

“ Well, then something, just right after this explosion, made me think that it was a firecracker being thrown from the Texas Book Store. And I glanced up. And this man that I saw previous was aiming for his last shot. . . . Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up. and resting against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim and fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew the gun back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his side and maybe paused for another second as though to assure himself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.[9] ”
Brennan quickly reported his observations to police officers, and a description of the suspect was broadcast to all Dallas police at 12:45 p.m., 12:48 p.m., and 12:55 p.m.[10][11] About a half hour later, Patrolman J. D. Tippit was allegedly shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald after Tippit spotted him walking along a sidewalk, and stopped to speak to him. Oswald fled and was captured in a nearby movie theater.

A few hours later, Brennan saw Oswald on television.[12][13] Later the same evening Brennan identified Oswald in a police lineup as the person who most closely resembled the man in the window, but Brennan said he was unable to make a positive identification.[14][15] On December 17, 1963, he told the FBI that he was sure that Oswald was the rifleman he had seen in the window.[12] Several months later, he also testified to the Warren Commission that at the time of the lineup, he believed the assassination was part of a conspiracy, and he was afraid for the safety of himself and his family.[16][17] Because Brennan declined to make a positive identification in the police lineup, the commission regarded Brennan's subsequent testimony, that he sincerely believed he saw Oswald, as probative but not conclusive evidence that Oswald was the gunman in the sixth floor window.[18]

4 Already addressed. Why did you make the same inaccurate assertion twice?

5 So, the package that Oswald delivered wasn't a gun - what was it then? Curtain rods? Horesfeathers.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/frazierb1.htm

6 Aliens.

:cuckoo:

Wonder if anything cool is happening in the flame zone....

Last edited:

Addendum:

^^^^^ THAT'S your awesome rebuttal that you promised us today?

9/11 inside job
so tomorrow i am going to expose all your lies in THAT post as well for anybody coming on to see,that will be the last post of yours i address because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again i have refuted and just rehas the same lies of the warren commission that have been debunked over and over the years as well.your handlers sure are desperate they sent a pathetic troll like you here to troll that thread.they are scrapping at the botton of the barrel.you are as much of a pathetic lying troll as bonar menninger in that opening post is.robert blakey is a much more clever troll than you two fools are.haha.

9/11 inside job
Yesterday 10:00 AM - permalink9/11 inside job
you ARE a liar fuckface.I exposed you as that in all my posts and exposed you as the government agent troll that you are just like rat in the ass and candyass are.you dont fool me.you exposed what a chickenshit coward you are NEVER addressing my post on post#10. and avoiding the facts in those videos as well.the only post i havent addressed yet is your long winded post which i actually tried to over the weekend but my computer wouldnt post it.

1 Marina had no reason to lie about "the basics".

(a.) Lee Oswald owned a rifle.
(b.) Lee Oswald had her photograph him with a rifle.
(c.) Lee Oswald told her he tried to kill General Walker.

CTs are like lawyers . . .
. . . they will twist and turn to distort anything that supports their client's guilt.

They'll say, she was frightened of deportation etc . . .
. . . so she said what she was told to.

We all know that Marina has had nearly five decades to change "her story". She could earn "big bucks" by coming out with a sensational reversal of her testimony . . .
. . . but she has not and will not.

2 - shut up and read it.

J.D. TIPPIT / November 22, 1963 - The Evidence

Howard Brennan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Howard Leslie Brennan (March 20, 1919 – December 22, 1983)[2][3][4] was a witness to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. His description of a sniper he saw was, according to the Warren Commission, probative in reaching the conclusion that the shots came from the sixth floor, southeast corner window of the Texas School Book Depository Building.[5]

The assassination[edit]
Brennan, a 44-year-old steamfitter,[6] watched the presidential motorcade from a concrete retaining wall at the southwest corner of Elm and Houston streets in Dealey Plaza, where he had a clear view of the south side of the Depository Building. He arrived at about 12:23 p.m.,[7] and while waiting for the motorcade, he looked up and saw a man appear at an open window at the southeast corner of the sixth floor, 120 feet (37 m) from Brennan,[8] and observed him leave the window "a couple of times."[1]

Brennan watched the Presidential limousine turn left from Houston to Elm at 12:30, where it passed the Depository and headed toward a freeway entrance for modern Interstate 35E. Soon after the President's car passed, he heard an explosion like the backfire of a motorcycle.

“ Well, then something, just right after this explosion, made me think that it was a firecracker being thrown from the Texas Book Store. And I glanced up. And this man that I saw previous was aiming for his last shot. . . . Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up. and resting against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim and fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew the gun back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his side and maybe paused for another second as though to assure himself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.[9] ”
Brennan quickly reported his observations to police officers, and a description of the suspect was broadcast to all Dallas police at 12:45 p.m., 12:48 p.m., and 12:55 p.m.[10][11] About a half hour later, Patrolman J. D. Tippit was allegedly shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald after Tippit spotted him walking along a sidewalk, and stopped to speak to him. Oswald fled and was captured in a nearby movie theater.

A few hours later, Brennan saw Oswald on television.[12][13] Later the same evening Brennan identified Oswald in a police lineup as the person who most closely resembled the man in the window, but Brennan said he was unable to make a positive identification.[14][15] On December 17, 1963, he told the FBI that he was sure that Oswald was the rifleman he had seen in the window.[12] Several months later, he also testified to the Warren Commission that at the time of the lineup, he believed the assassination was part of a conspiracy, and he was afraid for the safety of himself and his family.[16][17] Because Brennan declined to make a positive identification in the police lineup, the commission regarded Brennan's subsequent testimony, that he sincerely believed he saw Oswald, as probative but not conclusive evidence that Oswald was the gunman in the sixth floor window.[18]

4 Already addressed. Why did you make the same inaccurate assertion twice?

5 So, the package that Oswald delivered wasn't a gun - what was it then? Curtain rods? Horesfeathers.

Testimony Of Buell Wesley Frazier

6 Aliens.

:cuckoo:

Wonder if anything cool is happening in the flame zone....

just so you know i changed my mind about putting you on ignore since your so easy to debunk.you lose your crediblity as always using the NET as your source:lol: you again show you have reading comprehension problems cause i already mentioned that before,.:lol: wikipedia has along history of making things up so again you lose your credibility.again you ignroe the ballistic evidence that oswald could not have shot tippet since the bullets did not match the gun that oswald was found to have.:lol:

again you show you have reading comprehension problems because you ignore AGAIN that marina has said over the years she and her children were threatedn with deportation back then if she did not tell them what they wanted to hear you stupid fuck.:lol: honestly you need to take some reading and memory comprehension skills cause you clearly have NONE the fact i have to keep repeating the same thing over and over to you again.:lol:

5.where is the proof that there was even a package brought in? fraziers word?:lol: frazier told the truth just liek brennan did who could not identify oswald from the lineup from 20 feet away give it up idiot,your not ready for the pros.:lol: the only one mamking innaccurate statments iS YOU.:lol:

THEER YOU GO AGAIN SHOWING WHAT STUPID FUCK YOU ARE WORSHIPPING THE INTERNET AS THE TRUTH:lol::lol: WIKIPEDIA? GET SERIOUS,AGAIN THEY HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF MAKING THINGS UP.:lol::lol:

you need to shut the fuck up and read post 10 and watch those two vidoes you keep refusing to do.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back