jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

no, i'm someone who has spent some portion of most days for the past 30 years at a computer console and what i'm seeing you post looks more and more like a computer program responding to key words and phrases than a human with an intellect and reasoning power.

The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death. Go do your homework.

you are really looking more and more programmed with every post.

wait until you find out how much your Lord God YHVH a/k/a ALLAH dislikes having his name used the way you do. i repeat --- i wanna be there when you meet the cat.

My God is a real God. Allah is a pagan idol.

The penalty for apostasy in Islam is death. Go do your homework.

wait until you find out how much your Lord God YHVH a/k/a ALLAH dislikes having his name used the way you do. i repeat --- i wanna be there when you meet the cat.

yeah right --- yer a machine with a really limited vocabulary. that's all there is to it.

reminds me of the story of the AI demonstration attended by some charismatic evangelical christians.

one asked the computer "Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

to which the computer answered, "Of course! I am programmed to accept any form of payment."

yeah right --- yer a machine with a really limited vocabulary. that's all there is to it.

reminds me of the story of the AI demonstration attended by some charismatic evangelical christians.

one asked the computer "Do you accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior?"

to which the computer answered, "Of course! I am programmed to accept any form of payment."

Allah was a common name for pagan idols in Mecca, before Muhammad came along and copped it for his own Allah.

Do your homework.

Allah was a common name for pagan idols in Mecca, before Muhammad came along and copped it for his own Allah.

Do your homework.

oh please, call your programmer. you need an upgrade.

holy SHIT it's fucking hilarious to watch marc39 get batted about the head and neck by tommywho70x!

more! MORE!

:rofl:

Do your homework.

Allah was a pagan moon God, among other idols. Do your homework, after your breast-feeding.

Do your homework.

Allah was a pagan moon God, among other idols. Do your homework, after your breast-feeding.

what is this obsession with homework? you really don't want me to go diving into the who's who of pagan mythology and come up with the YHVH and SHECHINAH's places in the pagan pantheon.

may i also remind you that the superstitions of primitive people have very little to do with their current society and individual belief systems (B.S.)

when you talk to your programmer, tell him your <CRC>CHECKSUM [Bad] vs. [Good] seems to need a little adjustment. your redundancy is showing.

what is this obsession with homework? you really don't want me to go diving into the who's who of pagan mythology and come up with the YHVH and SHECHINAH's places in the pagan pantheon.

may i also remind you that the superstitions of primitive people have very little to do with their current society and individual belief systems (B.S.)

when you talk to your programmer, tell him your <CRC>CHECKSUM [Bad] vs. [Good] seems to need a little adjustment. your redundancy is showing.

You write like you're high on drugs. You cannot even express a cohesive thought. Sad.

Allah was a common name for pagan idols, such as the Quraysh Moon God Allah, well before Muhammad was even born..

In fact, Muhammad's own father was named Abdullah, Arabic for "slave of Allah"

Now, even a moron like yourself knows. :clap2:

You write like you're high on drugs. You cannot even express a cohesive thought. Sad.

Allah was a common name for pagan idols, such as the Quraysh Moon God Allah, well before Muhammad was even born..

just because you are not programmed for reading comprehension very well doesn't mean i'm on drugs. in fact i don't use any drugs of any kind other than some herbal smoking mixtures.

and moron? just because i don't know or care about ancient islamic mythology?

go get your spooler repaired.

much as i'd like to stay and entertain shogun all afternoon, i have some other things i need to do.

fuck you very much schmendrick

just because you are not programmed for reading comprehension very well doesn't mean i'm on drugs. in fact i don't use any drugs of any kind other than some herbal smoking mixtures.

much as i'd like to stay and entertain shogun all afternoon, i have some other things i need to do.

You...Are...OWNED...Loser.

:lol:

you wish!

:rofl:

smokey.jpg

now what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

all it looks like to me is that you are completely incompetant in the art of argument and have to resort to silly shit like that so that you can prop up your low self esteem thinking you have just ripped me a new asshole.

pathetic. you really need an upgrade.

all it looks like to me is that you are completely incompetant in the art of argument and have to resort to silly shit like that so that you can prop up your low self esteem thinking you have just ripped me a new asshole.

You have no knowledge of Islam. I hate ripping you new assholes, asshole. Do yourself a favor and creep away.

You have no knowledge of Islam. I hate ripping you new assholes, asshole. Do yourself a favor and creep away.

you are incredible. you want to meet somewhere in person so that i can offer you the opportunity to "rip me a new asshole"? you're a really tough guy at that console --- got the stones to face adversaries in person?

what i know or do not know about islam is not at issue here. what is at issue is whether you are really human or just a poorly programmed computer and if you are human, who or what is pulling your strings.

you really need to stop looking in the mirror when you are seeking inspiration for a new slur to hurl at me or anybody else.

you are incredible. you want to meet somewhere in person so that i can offer you the opportunity to "rip me a new asshole"? you're a really tough guy at that console --- got the stones to face adversaries in person?

what i know or do not know about islam is not at issue here. what is at issue is whether you are really human or just a poorly programmed computer and if you are human, who or what is pulling your strings.

you really need to stop looking in the mirror when you are seeking inspiration for a new slur to hurl at me or anybody else.

Stop whining because I bitch-slap you around the block for being a total ignoramus on Middle East affairs. Go to mommy. It's breast-feeding time.

Stop whining because I bitch-slap you around the block for being a total ignoramus on Middle East affairs. Go to mommy. It's breast-feeding time.

:ahole-1:

your bullshit is not worth the time to engage in a forum.

if you wish to meet on a field of honor with a second and your choice of weapons, fine.

otherwise have a nice life, sucker and good luck in eternity.

Treat it like it is, sometimes It's good to run a night stick across his imposed bars

:ahole-1:

your bullshit is not worth the time to engage in a forum.

if you wish to meet on a field of honor with a second and your choice of weapons, fine.

otherwise have a nice life, sucker and good luck in eternity.

You're impotent.

since i got red tiled for allowing myself to get sucked into a dick waving match with our resident islamophobic troll, allow me to tie his behavior in with the theme of this thread in an attempt to put the discussion back on track

agent-provacateurs, such as marc39, whether actually employed to perform public relations or doing so independantly because of personal passions, have always played an important role in the mental conditioning of public response to a particular program in a regime's playbook.

i would not personally expend the amount of energy marc39 does on behalf of any government without being paid for my efforts.

to restate my position: peace works.

war only benefits those that like to kill and the people who provide their financing. the zionist warmongers and islamic jihadists are both wrong and innocent arabs and jews will continue to suffer so long as the world allows these madmen to continue to hate each other and train armies to kill each other.

millions of traditional ashkenazi jews were slaughtered in europe to pave the way for the "return" and creation of the state of israel. since then, millions of sephardic jews have been displaced and communities that thrived for thousands of years from morocco to afghanistan have disappeared

violence is the last refuge of the incompetant --- isaac asimov

enough is enough. beat the fucking swords into plowshares already!

Forum List

Back