Jill Biden wants free Community College. Was she on the ticket?

Two questions on this:

1. Who the fuck cares what she wants? She didn’t run for office, so she has no say in how tax dollars are spent.

2. Given that she teaches at a CC, and says she will continue to do so, will she be doing it for free from now on?

Didn’t take long for her to start calling the shots, huh?

Community colleges are already so heavily subsidized it basically is free

Classes at my local one cost only a few hundred dollars a course.

It's not exactly some massive program

just how "free" ? My tuition at my state university college was fully paid by scholarship based on need
(family financial statement required) ----but WAY back then tuition FOR the year (courses limited only by available slots and time) was $400 I still had to take loans and do some part time work for the "incidentals" like books, transportation and food and underwear.
There were some students who got "FULL SCHOLARSHIPS"-----but mostly not. What does Jill mean be "FREE"?

Relative to a state school that has almost exactly the same courses you're talking about spending at maximum 1/8th or something.

In the context of education in 2020 it's basically free. I take your point. But that was again because those schools were subsidized by the state. Every time i've heard that topic brought up everyone says budgets were cut or weren't increased. Increased access to student loans. And we've got what we've got.

Imagine another First Lady who actually has opinions on topics of national interest instead of one whose only concern was her wardrobe.
hey asshole, it was you dumb fuck demonRATS that were whining--0hunter aint running, whats he got to do w/it....well dumb fuck, what does this twat have to do w/it? she wasnt on the ticket... oh wait...this is where you pull your pathetic flip-flop bullshit, right? all you demonRATs need to inject yourselves with RAID
She is entitled to her opinion just like Ex-President Trump will be.
He wasn’t re-elected either
and there you go flip-flopping like a brain dead asswipe of the demonRAT party. try deflection or denial in your next answer
Really Skippy?

Show me where I have flip-flopped or STFU

Two questions on this:

1. Who the fuck cares what she wants? She didn’t run for office, so she has no say in how tax dollars are spent.

2. Given that she teaches at a CC, and says she will continue to do so, will she be doing it for free from now on?

Oh Lard... Every First Lady since I have been born had a agenda that they pushed while their Husband was President, so now Jill Biden agenda is bad just because she is the wife of Sleepy Joe Biden...

Also the Wife is the one that run the House while allowing the Husband to think he is the boss, and if you do not believe that then you have never been married...

Two questions on this:

Every one in this nation gets to express their opinions. Learn to deal with it.

First Ladies often have causes they champion. Jill Biden has opinions and she has influence with the president-elect. Why is this so hard to understand?

They prefer First Ladies whose only opinion is what clothes they wear

When they start electing First Ladies, I'll pay attention to what they are promoting.

Until then, shut up, and host the dinners, and stay in the background.
First Lady is a high profile position.
They are entitled to advocate any issue they want.

Think of them as a well placed lobbyist
i know melania is awesome. didnt hear you praising her.?. you are a biased piece of shit

Poor Melania was treated just like any other Trump Floozie
Fat Donnie is too insecure to have a powerful First Lady

More mythology from Conservatives

Most students major in Business, Healthcare, Education and STEM

Hardly liberal indoctrination
Yeah that's what they are studying but the teachers slant to the left especially in the Social, History, and other required classes. I had one teacher tell my kid that Columbus Day should be banned because Columbus had slaves. That is not business, healthcare or STEM. One can only imagine what passes for healthcare studies today. You call indoctrination a myth but I have observed myths and half truths being taught.

I only pay $4.99 a month for "Community" ... all the seasons!

782f3606-1ca0-4f9e-9024-57a27b636ae5.jpg

Nice fairy tale you are telling yourself. :blahblah:

Fat Donnie only wanted Melania to be arm candy
Look at the Hot woman who will marry me?

Expecting her to handle complex First Lady duties is a bit much

free Community College
how tax dollars are spent
How about a core curriculum in High School? G.E.D. for developmentally disabled or those didn't or couldn't graduate High School?
Something is really, really wrong with society if you can't get a job and go to work with a High School diploma at the age of eighteen or so, and an evening class or two at the local community college is too much a hardship for those interested.

College isn't for everyone. There are a lot of good jobs out there, and not all of them require formal book-learning college degrees.

I went to college, and it was not to my benefit.

The gals from my hometown were getting married straight out of high school, and the guys were getting hired by local businesses owned by their in-laws.

I was shut out of the whole shitshow from day one.

free Community College
how tax dollars are spent
How about a core curriculum in High School? G.E.D. for developmentally disabled or those didn't or couldn't graduate High School?
Something is really, really wrong with society if you can't get a job and go to work with a High School diploma at the age of eighteen or so, and an evening class or two at the local community college is too much a hardship for those interested.

College isn't for everyone. There are a lot of good jobs out there, and not all of them require formal book-learning college degrees.

I went to college, and it was not to my benefit.

The gals from my hometown were getting married straight out of high school, and the guys were getting hired by local businesses owned by their in-laws.

I was shut out of the whole shitshow from day one.
Should apply to free trade school also
Many community colleges also offer vocational degrees

Two questions on this:

First Ladies often have causes they champion. Jill Biden has opinions and she has influence with the president-elect. Why is this so hard to understand?

When they start electing First Ladies, I'll pay attention to what they are promoting.

i know melania is awesome. didnt hear you praising her.?. you are a biased piece of shit

Don't you wish Fat Donnie was as comfortable with himself as Stacey "Fat Ass" Abrams?

Two questions on this:

Don't you wish Fat Donnie was as comfortable with himself as Stacey "Fat Ass" Abrams?

She seems very secure with her body.

Fat Donnie is insecure with his weight as well as the fact that he lacks the intellect of those around him

Two questions on this:

She seems very secure with her body.

Fat Donnie is insecure with his weight as well as the fact that he lacks the intellect of those around him
Is there a video where Trump seems insecure and a video where Stacey "Fat Ass" Abrams isn't complaining about Honky privilege?

Two questions on this:

Jill Biden is a citizen entitled to express her opinions.

Two questions on this:

Jill Biden is a citizen entitled to express her opinions.

Indeed she does.

1607295332842.png

and she's welcome to express her views.

(why don't you send her a link to USMB?)

Imagine another First Lady who actually has opinions on topics of national interest instead of one whose only concern was her wardrobe.
hey asshole, it was you dumb fuck demonRATS that were whining--0hunter aint running, whats he got to do w/it....well dumb fuck, what does this twat have to do w/it? she wasnt on the ticket... oh wait...this is where you pull your pathetic flip-flop bullshit, right? all you demonRATs need to inject yourselves with RAID

And Jill Biden wanting community college to be free has no more bearing than any other person wanting something. She cannot introduce legislation or write executive orders.

Two questions on this:

Oh Lard... Every First Lady since I have been born had a agenda that they pushed while their Husband was President, so now Jill Biden agenda is bad just because she is the wife of Sleepy Joe Biden...

Also the Wife is the one that run the House while allowing the Husband to think he is the boss, and if you do not believe that then you have never been married...
Really? What "free stuff" has Melania asked the American taxpayers to pony up for?

It will be refreshing to have an intelligent, charming, poised, educated, visionary FLOTUS like Jill Biden rather than a trophy-model with an ironclad pre-nup.

One who seeks to improve educational opportunities for our youngsters rather than slapping hubby's hand away in public or bitching about Christmas trees.

Perhaps she can convince Joe to pay for it out of the hides of corporate executives and other high-end coupon-clippers and economic predators.

More mythology from Conservatives

Most students major in Business, Healthcare, Education and STEM

Hardly liberal indoctrination
Yeah that's what they are studying but the teachers slant to the left especially in the Social, History, and other required classes. I had one teacher tell my kid that Columbus Day should be banned because Columbus had slaves. That is not business, healthcare or STEM. One can only imagine what passes for healthcare studies today. You call indoctrination a myth but I have observed myths and half truths being taught.

YES-- the current "leftist" BS is REQUIRED
and was required -----even in my time (1960s -
70s) REQUIRED!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back