Jobless claims skyrocket under Biden.

Makes sense. He has destroyed tens of thousands of jobs with the stroke of a pen.

Why do Democrats always have to deal with Republicans messes?

Why do Democrats always try to blame other people for things that are manifestly their fault?
More than two months are required to undo four years of damage.

Only you would be stupid enough to actually believe that a current increase in jobless claims right now is due to "four years" of anything.

If you have nothing to say other than variations of, "I want to believe everything is Trump's fault, because I want to!!!!!" just admit it and then go away.

Makes sense. He has destroyed tens of thousands of jobs with the stroke of a pen.

Why do Democrats always try to blame other people for things that are manifestly their fault?

Only you would be stupid enough to actually believe that a current increase in jobless claims right now is due to "four years" of anything.

If you have nothing to say other than variations of, "I want to believe everything is Trump's fault, because I want to!!!!!" just admit it and then go away.

• Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
  • Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
    • Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
    • Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
    • Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power.

The details are here
Also, EPI hasnt failed any fact checks.

PROGS just tarded I think. I don't know, I'm trying to meditate into a position I'd vote for a fraud turned dementia, but I'm not feeling it.

Thing is, we really can't blame Biden right? He was NEVER his own guy to begin with, he's always been useless, and now he's an old fuck with dementia to boot. Most of all the cretins are running shit now, we are really fucked.
dementia joe is veggie joe now.

• Long before the COVID-19 pandemic the Trump administration was squandering the pockets of strength in the American economy it had inherited.
  • Broad-based prosperity requires strength on the supply, demand, and distributive sides of the economy, and Trump administration policies were either weak or outright damaging on these fronts.
    • Demand: Most of the Trump tax cuts went to already-rich corporations and households, who tend to save rather than spend most of any extra dollar they’re given.
    • Supply: Business investment plummeted under the Trump administration, despite their lavishing tax cuts on corporate business.
    • Distribution: The Trump administration undercut labor standards and rules that can buttress workers’ bargaining power.

The details are here
This is on Veggie Joe.

Stop trying to blame Trump, he isn’t President

President Dufus will have a disastrous economy.

What do we expect? When he was VP poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared with nothing to show for it, taxes increased, health care was screwed and we had dismal economic growth.

Only idiots voted for him.

And what new job bills for job creation has Pinochijoe been signing looneytunes? Oh thats right, he ELIMINATED jobs.
BidenINCREASED more jobs in one month than Tramp did in 4 years. It was Tramp who ELIMINATED over 2 million jobs!!!!
Whhhoooossssh....whhooooossshh goes the wind through the ears of the brainless sheeple. Did you see the laaatest jobs report looneytunes???

The details are here

"If I list my talking points as bullet points, THAT will make them facts and you will have to agree with me!"

You spend an awful lot of time blankly asserting your beliefs as facts as though you think it settles something, even though it never, ever works. You do know that insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result, right?

Move along. You waste everyone's time by existing.

It's not that impressive to point to the growth of a restarted economy as though it was functioning all along.

the retardeded demonRATS supported the dementia laden geriatric...we now have the chinese (xiden) flu that has killed hundreds of thousand of AMERICANS
millions out of work, gas up a buck a gallon in a month...the raising of taxes, and the taking away of the tax breaks TRUMP afforded you....you shit stain demonRATS couldnt get 1 functioning brain amongst every1 of you idiots.

Thank you, President Trump!

President Dufus will have a disastrous economy.

What do we expect? When he was VP poverty increased, family income decreased, debt soared with nothing to show for it, taxes increased, health care was screwed and we had dismal economic growth.

Only idiots voted for him.
And yet Tramp did worse, LOSING over 2 million jobs

Only IDIOT MORONS voted for Tramp.

Forum List

Back