Jodi Arias Penalty

That's true. The closing was full out no rules throw everything out there possible, but there were so many inconsistencies with what they fought for to make a point about during trial that it all sounded like BS.

It did. If Willmott would have kept the tone that she had at the end, from the start of close, I think it would have gone further. Still, she may have worked on the jurors emotionally to some extent. The decision for life or death is really an emotional one and not as much based on reason as guilt and innocence is. I would imagine.

Ditto on that Gigantic Kitty

I think the jury may be beyond "emotions" at this point and hence they need to be reminded in the instructions. lol

I cannot imagine where they are after all this time and delays. I think it's going to be short, they already pretty much know what they were going to decide. So unless we have a hanger or two. I'm going to guess late tomorrow or Friday after lunch.

Are they deliberating Friday or will JS let them have a 4 day weekend? If 4 day weekend, I want to retract my late tomorrow and put my rep on Tuesday 12pm CDT we'll have a "verdict coming" and by 4pm CDT they'll be back.

No gigantic kitty. Did you want Tinks to respond?

No. You are absolutely right. It was all over the place, just as Testy said.

Feather, you are absolutely right.

If I was a juror, I would throw everything out I heard at closing and go back to where I was last week with the evidence.

That was a show amongst shows. No rhyme or reason, no consistency, just a truckload of sh!t.

Here this will cheer you up: :poop:

Thanks for that!!! I'm still annoyed, it's not supposed to be "contradict yourself" poop we remember EVERYTHING you said before!

Star Trek

Is it worth going back and watching the beginning of JW close or will that just make me pull out the stfu emoticon?

I think the only reason she is jumping on the charitable aspect of DV is because she thinks it proves that she was a victim, somehow, and that now, suddenly, she's a leader for a cause.

Absolutely!

And she only gets out of her cell for...what.....1 hour-2 hours? Class would last about 15 minutes after she got done talking about herself.

AKA - the psycho manipulation phase.

But Jodi has promised to grow hair for the rest of her life!
lol she should have done a deep conditioning yesterday because her ends of her hair look ratty and dry.

lmao Fiesty. :clap2:

If you're going to be a Hair Farmer, please take care of your hair. Lacks credibility on the promises of growing and donating your hair for the rest of your life if you have ratty ends.

I think the only reason she is jumping on the charitable aspect of DV is because she thinks it proves that she was a victim, somehow, and that now, suddenly, she's a leader for a cause.

Absolutely!

And she only gets out of her cell for...what.....1 hour-2 hours? Class would last about 15 minutes after she got done talking about herself.

AKA - the psycho manipulation phase.

She could teach a great self defense gig.
She'll be shankin shives in no time at all.
She's very talented.
Macgyver Arias.....bow to your duct tape!

It is reported that Jodi will be giving multiple interviews in less than 2 hours to the media. The judge has lifted her ban.

If only the jury gets a verdict before then!

Thanks Aye, but would you know why she is being sued and for what?

The huff article is old - Ebay banned her and she tweeted that "made her artwork go up in value!"

Yes, the huffinton article is old, but it showed the art she copied; that's why I posted it.

It is reported that Jodi will be giving multiple interviews in less than 2 hours to the media. The judge has lifted her ban.

If only the jury gets a verdict before then!

oh brother, so she got what she wanted and then some. I'll tell you, the life goals and privileges of convicted felons...

Missed the beginning of JW's closing, so I went back to listen and she lost me into The Fog on her first sentence "people are far better than their very worst deed".

QOTD: JW
People are better than their very worst deed

Totally agree with that. We look for the good in each other and ourselves and that is such a true statement.

Until you try to reconcile stab29times/shot/slitthroat with "worst deed" by normal people standards. You get the dp for that "worst deed". That's the worstest deeds of the very worstest deeds.

So Dwane Cates on HLN thinks Arias took responsibility and that's going to save her life. Typical defense atty.

As for her upcoming interviews...I can only guess which ones she'll choose, but NG isn't getting one. LOLOLOL! Interesting how Arias was presented with dozens of networks who want to interview her and she picked and chose which ones she will do and which ones she won't. In control still. Personally, I will take great satisfaction when that control is finally ripped from her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back