Jodie Foster Weds Her Girlfriend

Let me ask you this:

"Do you know of any main stream muslims or Islamic organizations that are pro-gay or support the homo agenda"?? .. :cool:

No more than I know of any right wing organizations.

Let me enlighten you:

"The ordination of lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender clergy who are open about their sexuality, are sexually active, or are in committed same-sex relationships is a debated practice within some contemporary Christian Church communities."

"there are an increasing number of Christian churches and communities that are open to the ordination of people who are gay and lesbian. These are mainly moderate and liberal Protestant churches. The first mainline denomination in the USA to ordain openly gay clergy was the United Church of Christ—UCC in 1972. Other groups include the Metropolitan Community Church and the Church of Sweden where clergy may serve in senior clerical positions. The issue of ordination has caused particular controversy in the worldwide Anglican communion, following the appointment of the Bishop of New Hampshire in the US Episcopal Church."

You may admit you don't know what you're talking about now.

Ordination of LGBT Christian clergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So how does ordination in some "mainly moderate and liberal Protestant churches" translate into support for LGB by Islamic or "right wing organizations?"

who says social conservatives hate gays? not all of them do.

your dishonest generalizations are very far left.

yeah...you're a republican and you didn't edit your post, despite admitting today you did...LOL

:lol: Yurt, you are projecting what you do.

You post without checking what the other person has done while you are writing, then yell because you look silly.

You are the king of generalizations along with The Rabbi.

You defend the anti-Christian behavior of kg.

Others give testimony that you do similar things every where you go.

I know that for you, and kg, and folks like you two, life is not what you want it to be, but you are the ones who make it that way.

So look in the mirror, kiss yourself, and troll on.

Last edited:
Lol.
You guys are pathetic.
He's a Muslim. Get over it.

Woo. You don't get the inside stuff, do you. I'll explain:
Claiming Sunni is a fraud is an attempt to say no real Muslim could be as hateful, as bigoted, as intolerant or as STUPID as he is.
Then again ... :cool:

Below are but a few of Sunni's recent bigoted, hateful, supremacist posts. The guy is a hardcore pig, KG:

"Only a shylock jew lawyer would try that sickening defense..."

"Luddly hopes these stamps with the faggots picture are the ones you lick before they can be attached to the envelope."

"You sound like a freakin faggot........ "

"Chelsea's father-in-law is Edward Mezvinsky........your typical Jewish politician who served prison time..."

"Face it Lee Roy, 99.9% of everything invented was by white people. That remaining 0.1% was things invented by black people......like the spear or grass huts."

"In the last 1,000 years white people began the conquest of the world and ended up putting a man on the moon. During the same time period blacks perfected the technique of rubbing their bodies with manure to ward off mosquitos."

"The Christians and the Jews have secularized and neutered their religion to please everyone but God."

Most of the hating going on in here has been by liberals hating on Sunni. Howey being the #1 Hater. So Sunni is trolling you liberals and you are showing you true colors. :lol:

most people know he's misogynist, jew-hating scum. they're merely responding to the nasty troll.

but I guess because he's a rightwingnut retard, you love him.

Silly Jilly you been played by the playa....and still so stupid not to realize it. :lol:

In fact, it is you (and K-girl and Steph) who have been played. Sunni Boy makes no bones about his hateful, bigoted, racist nature and you 3 just lick his ass. Taste like chicken? :D

Last edited:
Pfffft....lol. You know how the true Muslims view those "liberated" muslims?

They're worse than infidels, and the sentence is death, if they catch up to them.

Soooo what you are saying is that any Muslim who does not share Sunni Boy's hateful, bigoted, racist sentiments is an apostate? I'll keep that in mind going forward. Thanks. :D

I honestly don't think Sunni is a Muslim. I think he's a extremist right thinker who takes on the persona to make Muslims look bad.
Let me ask you this:

"Do you know of any main stream muslims or Islamic organizations that are pro-gay or support the homo agenda"?? .. :cool:

No more than I know of any right wing organizations.

Then you are not informed, good job at staying ignorant.

And I do mean love it. Protect your back when you start dissing us, Sunni, because Howey and jake are gonna be panting behind you.
It's very rare that I ever say anything derogatory about Christians..... and never do I disparage Christianity.

I have many close family members who are Christians and they are good people. .. :cool:

And I do mean love it. Protect your back when you start dissing us, Sunni, because Howey and jake are gonna be panting behind you.
It's very rare that I ever say anything derogatory about Christians..... and never do I disparage Christianity.

I have many close family members who are Christians and they are good people. .. :cool:

Mohammed married a 9 year old, doesn't get any more perverted than that.

You, kg, are the hater here.

We all know it.

You have not a bone of Christian charity or love in you.

You do more damage for Christianity than twenty devils.

and you a liar

glass houses

Most of the hating going on in here has been by liberals hating on Sunni. Howey being the #1 Hater. So Sunni is trolling you liberals and you are showing you true colors. :lol:
Sunni used to act like he's a conservative to deceive people and get reps. Now that he's been neutered, he's showing us who he really is. I'm sure there are more than a few on this board that are sorry they befriended such a vile disgusting cretin.

Soooo what you are saying is that any Muslim who does not share Sunni Boy's hateful, bigoted, racist sentiments is an apostate?
Being opposed to sodomites and their mentally ill lifestyle is not hateful or bigoted from the muslim point of view.

They have "chosen" to become perverts and contract vile diseases.

So why would any normal person want to be around them?? ... :eusa_hand:

Lol.
You guys are pathetic.

Claiming Sunni is a fraud is an attempt to say no real Muslim could be as hateful, as bigoted, as intolerant or as STUPID as he is.

Below are but a few of Sunni's recent bigoted, hateful, supremacist posts. The guy is a hardcore pig, KG:

"Luddly hopes these stamps with the faggots picture are the ones you lick before they can be attached to the envelope."

"Chelsea's father-in-law is Edward Mezvinsky........your typical Jewish politician who served prison time..."

"Face it Lee Roy, 99.9% of everything invented was by white people. That remaining 0.1% was things invented by black people......like the spear or grass huts."

"In the last 1,000 years white people began the conquest of the world and ended up putting a man on the moon. During the same time period blacks perfected the technique of rubbing their bodies with manure to ward off mosquitos."

"The Christians and the Jews have secularized and neutered their religion to please everyone but God."
You forgot the part where he claims the Holocaust to be a fake, and that he wants the US to become an Islamic country where Shariah law supersedes the Constitution, and men are allowed to marry four wives. Plain and simple, the guy is a disgusting, ignorant human being. I don't understand how anybody can like someone like that.

Soooo what you are saying is that any Muslim who does not share Sunni Boy's hateful, bigoted, racist sentiments is an apostate?
Being opposed to sodomites and their mentally ill lifestyle is not hateful or bigoted from the muslim point of view.

Mohammed, your so-called prophet, married a 9 year old, doesn't get any more perverted than that.

I have many close family members who are Christians and they are good people.

I suppose compared to your other well-established character flaws, being a liar is just the proverbial cherry-on-top:

"The Christians and the Jews have secularized and neutered their religion to please everyone but God." - Sunni Boy (about 48 hours ago).

You forgot the part where he claims the Holocaust to be a fake, and that he wants the US to become an Islamic country where Shariah law supersedes the Constitution, and men are allowed to marry four wives. Plain and simple, the guy is a disgusting, ignorant human being. I don't understand how anybody can like someone like that.
........................................^^ You sound jealous Roudy .. :lol: :lol:

I know many gay people who are teachers, lawyers, doctors, and great citizens.

It's shocking and sad what Islam does to a human brain, and to see this medieval barbaric mentality exist even here in the West, among many Muslim animals like Sunni and in Muslim communities.

Lol.
You guys are pathetic.

I only went back 24 hours (65 posts) into the life of a Sunni Boy. It was more than enough to provide any normal, rational poster with a clear pic of just what that pig is. Those who still try to defend him are saying far more about themselves than they are about Sunni. :D

Forum List

Back