Joe Biden issues his first Pardons of his Presidency

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

You might examine the list. You won't find anyone who lied to the FBI. You won't find anyone who gave election polling to the Russians. You won't find any of the crooks that trump pardoned...like Manafort, Stone, or Bannon. What do they all have in common? They all are sleazy like trump.

You might examine the list. You won't find anyone who lied to the FBI. You won't find anyone who gave election polling to the Russians. You won't find any of the crooks that trump pardoned...like Manafort, Stone, or Bannon. What do they all have in common? They all are sleazy like trump.

How did I guess that all of Biden's pardons would be based upon racial identity?

Biden truly is a sleaze, a white-apologist, and a panderer. While at the same time, he hasn't done a fucking thing for black people overall, except for making them poorer and driving them farther into poverty.

I don't care.

We need to get the pardon power away from the President. Have a 3 judge panel of Supreme Court justices grant pardons. If they were incarcerated during the previous administration, they didn't become any less or more guilty during the last 15 months.
The whole system is crazy.

Wow.... talk about picking up a fumble and running the wrong way.... and scoring for the other team. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I envy people who have never encountered you in any way.

The most sleazy pardon ever was when on Bill Clinton's last day in office he pardoned jewish hedge fund trader Marc Rich.
Rich found out he had been indicted on 51 counts of tax evasion, wire fraud, racketeering, 48 million in back taxes, and trading oil contracts with Iran during the embargo, while they held American citizens hostage.
Rich fled to Switzerland to avoid prosecution, and there was an international fugitive warrant for his arrest.
His wife Denise was a close friend to Hillary, and a long time multi million dollar donor to the Democrat Party.
She continued donating large sums of money even while Rich was still a fugitive.

Last edited:
I don't care.

We need to get the pardon power away from the President. Have a 3 judge panel of Supreme Court justices grant pardons. If they were incarcerated during the previous administration, they didn't become any less or more guilty during the last 15 months.
The whole system is crazy.
Sounds reasonable!

Unlike TFG, President Biden understands the appropriate use of his pardon authority.

Forum List

Back