Joe Biden just threw you anti-gun people under the bus

I know this will come as a disappointment to many, but Biden is going to have a moderate to slightly left-leaning administration, like Obama.

All these silly assumptions and extrapolations being made about us going commie 'n stuff were just for the simple-minded and/or paranoid.

We tried to tell you.

In your rush to ridicule people, you have forgotten that it’s very likely he won’t even finish his first year as potus.
Not to mention another fact that you don’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to think of is that he can infringe on the 2nd Amendment in other ways, such as levy taxes and allow people to sue gun manufacturers. Oh, we’ll get to keep our guns but we won’t be able to afford to use them.

Last edited:
I know this will come as a disappointment to many, but Biden is going to have a moderate to slightly left-leaning administration, like Obama.

All these silly assumptions and extrapolations being made about us going commie 'n stuff were just for the simple-minded and/or paranoid.

We tried to tell you.

In your rush to ridicule people, you have forgotten that it’s very likely he won’t even finish his first year as potus.
Not to mention another fact that you don’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to think if is that he can infringe on the 2nd Amendment in other ways, such as levy taxes and allow people to sue gun manufacturers. Oh, we’ll get to keep our guns but we won’t be able to afford to use them.
But Trump won in a landslide and will stay in office, right? So you have nothing to worry about.

Just look at what the dems propose for gun laws and how they run their states...they want America disarmed.

If the senial fool cant go EO, he has many other tools to destroy guns with.
What are they proposing?

Background checks
Restricting access to guns for domestic abusers and the mentally deranged
Restricting high capacity magazines

Most gun owners support these restrictions

You don't speak for "most gun owners." Do you own an AR-15, an AK-47, a Ruger Mini-14, or a handgun with a 15-round magazine?

Are you even a "gun owner"?

"Most gun owners" don't own any of those weapons either. And you don't speak for ANY gun owners except yourself, a$$hat.

Just look at what the dems propose for gun laws and how they run their states...they want America disarmed.

What are they proposing?

Background checks

You don't speak for "most gun owners." Do you own an AR-15, an AK-47, a Ruger Mini-14, or a handgun with a 15-round magazine?

Most NRA members support background checks

Most gun owners are not hunting with an AK-47

We tried to tell you.

Not to mention another fact that you don’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to think of is that he can infringe on the 2nd Amendment in other ways, such as levy taxes and allow people to sue gun manufacturers. Oh, we’ll get to keep our guns but we won’t be able to afford to use them.

On what basis are you making these assertions? Your fear mongering post is reliant upon belief of facts not in evidence and yet you choose to go with your fears over sanity, reason and logic, and reality. How very Republican of you. Fear mongering over all.

No wonder your country is in such a mess. Fools like you are allowed to vote on your fears and reality be damned.

We tried to tell you.

Not to mention another fact that you don’t seem to have the intellectual capacity to think if is that he can infringe on the 2nd Amendment in other ways, such as levy taxes and allow people to sue gun manufacturers. Oh, we’ll get to keep our guns but we won’t be able to afford to use them.
But Trump won in a landslide and will stay in office, right? So you have nothing to worry about.
Another embarrassing rush to ridicule. Irrelevant nonsense. You SHOULD be ashamed but I’ll bet you won’t be.

We tried to tell you.

On what basis are you making these assertions? Your fear mongering post is reliant upon belief of facts not in evidence and yet you choose to go with your fears over sanity, reason and logic, and reality. How very Republican of you. Fear mongering over all.

No wonder your country is in such a mess. Fools like you are allowed to vote on your fears and reality be damned.
They just take a news item or event and impulsively run with wild assumptions and extrapolations, constantly. Life just doesn't play out that way.

We tried to tell you.

Another embarrassing rush to ridicule. Irrelevant nonsense. You SHOULD be ashamed but I’ll bet you won’t be.
You haven't been saying that Trump won and would remain in office?

You thought he was going to immediately sign an executive order banning "assault weapons", didn't you?

Suckers! :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats

"Biden said he would be able to do some things by executive order, but — as he often did publicly throughout the campaign — he said, "I am not going to violate the Constitution."

"Where I have executive authority, I will use it to undo every single damn thing this guy's done by executive authority," Biden said, according to the audio. "But I'm not going to exercise executive authority where it's a question where I can come along and say I can do away with assault weapons. There's no executive authority to do that. And no one has fought harder to get rid of assault weapons than me, me. You can't do it by executive order."

In leaked recording, Biden says GOP used 'defund the police' to 'beat the living hell' out of Democrats

Holy cow. What we told you about Biden not being opposed to gun ownership and opposing defunding the police was right all along. The right wing Republican media lied to you about what he would do. It wasn't the left that got played a$$hat, it was you, because you're the one who believed the lies.

Imagine that!!!
You do understand that someone can simultaneously oppose something and acknowledge he doesn't have the authority to legally end it, correct? Biden clearly opposes gun ownership while acknowledging he can't legally end it on his own.

We tried to tell you.

Im sorry about your reading difficulties, I’ll try to explain as simply as possible.
I was explaining to him that there are other ways to infringe on the 2nd A, it doesn’t have to be a ban.

I don’t need to provide proof for something I never statedfor a fact tha he would do.

Get it?

We tried to tell you.

That is completely irrelevant. You should stop before you display the full extent of your ignorance.

What are they proposing?

Background checks

"Most gun owners" don't own any of those weapons either. And you don't speak for ANY gun owners except yourself, a$$hat.
Most gun owners don't own a handgun? Link to your data?

What are they proposing?

Background checks

Most NRA members support background checks

Most gun owners are not hunting with an AK-47
So?

The AK isn't a good hunting gun.

We tried to tell you.

He is making his assertions based on exactly what Pedo Joe said he would do regarding guns on his own website, you blithering idiot.

We tried to tell you.

They just take a news item or event and impulsively run with wild assumptions and extrapolations, constantly. Life just doesn't play out that way.

except that that is not what I did. She either didn’t bother to read my post fully or is unable to fully understand what she reads. She got it all wrong and now you are foolishly supporting her.

Today just isn’t your day. You should probably take a day or two off from here. You’re losing it.

Last edited:

We tried to tell you.

Im sorry about your reading difficulties, I’ll try to explain as simply as possible.
I was explaining to him that there are other ways to infringe on the 2nd A, it doesn’t have to be a ban.

I don’t need to provide proof for something I never statedfor a fact tha he would do.

Get it?

Apparently you didn't get it at all. "Facts not in evidence" relates to your assertion that "it’s very likely he won’t even finish his first year as potus". On what basis do you make such an assertion?

You also claim that it will be calamatous to your 2nd Amendment rights should Biden not be President. More facts that are not in evidence, and all based on your fears.

GOT IT!!!

We tried to tell you.

That is completely irrelevant. You should stop before you display the full extent of your ignorance.
It's perfectly relevant. If Trump is staying in office, how can Biden do anything about guns?

Is this too complicated for you?

We tried to tell you.

except that that is not what I did. She either didn’t bother to read my post fully or is unable to fully understand what she reads. She got it all wrong and now you are foolishly supporting her.

Tiday just isn’t your day. You should probably take a day or two off from here. You’re losing it.
Okay, I sure will!

We tried to tell you.

Tiday just isn’t your day. You should probably take a day or two off from here. You’re losing it.

I read your post fully. It's all based on the notion of what might happen because Joe Biden won't be President long, and Kamala Harris is a clear and present danger to your rights. It doesn't seem to me that I missed a thing.

Fear mongering and lies, with no facts to support any of it.

Forum List

Back