Joe Biden takes sides against Hyde amendment

Biden will make abortion a pivotal issue in the 2020 election

Republicans will be for complete appeal of abortion in all cases
Biden will support Government funding of abortion

It has been 45 years coming but we finally have a showdown on abortion

Joe Biden: Inside his abortion stance reversal - CNNPolitics

Sleepy Joe flipflops on the Hyde Amendment that he supported for 40 years.

Interesting move, as it changes the tone of the election. The Liberals aren't just rabidly for abortion, they are rabidly supporting Taxpayer Funded, "free" abortion.

I suspect support for free grass will be next, free crack and free smack are further down the line.
Biden is staking out a position at the opposite spectrum from Republicans running on banning abortion

I suppose. But I would think a more moderate position would be the smarter idea. Mr. Biden wasn't seen to be a real radical before, and that was his main selling point. Now, he's becoming indistinguishable from AOC, the Titular Leader of the Democrat Party.
Democrats have run on a status quo position for decades, so have Republicans. Roe v Wade was off limits politically.

But Republicans have raised the bar to repeal
Democrats are using the opportunity to strengthen it

And Sleepy Joe folded like a cheap umbrella.

Let’s see how it goes

2020 will be on Republican repeal of Roe v Wade
Let’s see how Trump does with the women’s vote
That's fake.
Republicans aren't going to ban abortion.
If they tried I wouldn't vote for them.
That's like shooting yourself in the foot....and only Democrats are good at doing that.
That is exactly what Republicans are doing in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Missouri
Move to another state then.
What I see is an overreaction to the death bills being passed in NY and Vermont.
I think Democrats can only blame themselves for this when they pass bills that allows them to kill babies after they're born.
Didn’t you just post.....Republicans are not going to ban abortion?

Let’s see how it goes

That's fake.
That's like shooting yourself in the foot....and only Democrats are good at doing that.
That is exactly what Republicans are doing in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Missouri

Actually, what the Republicans in those states are doing is to set up a reversal for Roe v Wade, hoping to get the Far Left to take the case to the Supreme Court.

If the Libs were smart, they wouldn't say a word and let it be. Missouri broads can drive across the bridge to East St. Louis for their abortions. There are numerous flights every day from Atlanta to New York or Virginia for Georgian gals to board and get their unborn babies whacked
Republicans are overplaying their hand

They are gloating over stacking the courts and think the courts will repeal Roe v Wade out of gratitude

Even Conservative courts and SCOTUS are showing a reluctance to repeal

If Republicans force a decision now, it will only be harder later once the court affirms it

Interesting move, as it changes the tone of the election. The Liberals aren't just rabidly for abortion, they are rabidly supporting Taxpayer Funded, "free" abortion.

I suspect support for free grass will be next, free crack and free smack are further down the line.
Biden is staking out a position at the opposite spectrum from Republicans running on banning abortion

I suppose. But I would think a more moderate position would be the smarter idea. Mr. Biden wasn't seen to be a real radical before, and that was his main selling point. Now, he's becoming indistinguishable from AOC, the Titular Leader of the Democrat Party.
Democrats have run on a status quo position for decades, so have Republicans. Roe v Wade was off limits politically.

You have it half ass backwards, RW. The new laws in places like the Great State of Alabama are a reaction to the extremism in leftist hell holes like Virginia where a governor in blackface and a klan robe explains how great it is for broads to be allowed to get abortions right up to when they are in labor.

In New York, they actually stood up and gave Abortion a standing o.

Let’s see how it goes

That's fake.

Actually, what the Republicans in those states are doing is to set up a reversal for Roe v Wade, hoping to get the Far Left to take the case to the Supreme Court.

If the Libs were smart, they wouldn't say a word and let it be. Missouri broads can drive across the bridge to East St. Louis for their abortions. There are numerous flights every day from Atlanta to New York or Virginia for Georgian gals to board and get their unborn babies whacked

They are gloating over stacking the courts and think the courts will repeal Roe v Wade out of gratitude

If Republicans force a decision now, it will only be harder later once the court affirms it

The Republicans can't "force a decision" on Roe. The Dems are the only ones who can do that, by suing Alabama and Missouri and forcing it through the courts. IMHO, if the D's push this, the Supreme Court could easily reverse Roe and outlaw all abortion coast to coast. And it would be the D's fault.

You have it half ass backwards, RW. The new laws in places like the Great State of Alabama are a reaction to the extremism in leftist hell holes like Virginia where a governor in blackface and a klan robe explains how great it is for broads to be allowed to get abortions right up to when they are in labor.

They are obvious attempts to violate Roe v Wade and force a new court decision

Let’s see how it goes

That's fake.

The Republicans can't "force a decision" on Roe. The Dems are the only ones who can do that, by suing Alabama and Missouri and forcing it through the courts. IMHO, if the D's push this, the Supreme Court could easily reverse Roe and outlaw all abortion coast to coast. And it would be the D's fault.
By passing these new laws they are forcing the issue by ignoring Roe v Wade

All indications are that the courts are not willing to reverse Roe v Wade

Conservatives are overplaying their hand

There can be no new court decision unless the libs force one by bringing it through the Federal Court.

Sure, Georgia is trying to bait the libs to bring it to court, but the libs don't have to take the bait. Why should they when they still have the right to take a flight out of Hartsfield to NYC and get their abortions there? The anti-life people are being played IMHO

There can be no new court decision unless the libs force one by bringing it through the Federal Court.

Sure, Georgia is trying to bait the libs to bring it to court, but the libs don't have to take the bait. Why should they when they still have the right to take a flight out of Hartsfield to NYC and get their abortions there? The anti-life people are being played IMHO

Democrats can not raise it to the court. They have no legal standing
Only those affected by the law can file an appeal

Let’s see how it goes

That's fake.
Move to another state then.
What I see is an overreaction to the death bills being passed in NY and Vermont.
I think Democrats can only blame themselves for this when they pass bills that allows them to kill babies after they're born.
Didn’t you just post.....Republicans are not going to ban abortion?
Which states have banned abortion completely?
What I've seen is restrictions on abortion as a counter-balance to laws that murder children after birth.

That's fake.

Sorry, but Democrats have been overplaying their hand for decades....and now they have to flood the country with illegals to win elections.

Sorry, but Democrats have been overplaying their hand for decades....and now they have to flood the country with illegals to win elections.
We have maintained a status quo for decades

Bullshit.
You've force us to pay for your murders.
And the only reason you're supporting abortion is because you have been told it is good for you.
Nevermind the fact that the practice was created by a racist bent on genocide of blacks.

What I think the libs really don't like is the fact that in Flyover Country, very few young people are interested in becoming Abortionists and they think by pouring money into the business it will attract more Gosnells to replace those who are dying/retiring or stewing in prison

Biden is an establishment democrat. Trump would TROUNCE him!

The Catholic Church will shame a teenage girl finding out she’s pregnant and considering abortion yet will gladly hand out communion with smiles to Pelosi and Biden like they did with the Kennedys.

This is dumb. Why can we not all agree to allow abortions but not after the first trimester? Problem solved.

The D Party is nothing if not baby killers.
Let’s go with that

Republicans can run on repealing Roe v Wade and abortions for rape, incest

Democrats will run on a woman’s right to decide and funding through insurance
Lol, the state's aren't banning abortion. They are just making it so you can't kill your baby after the heart starts to beat.

Bullshit.
You've force us to pay for your murders.
And the only reason you're supporting abortion is because you have been told it is good for you.
Nevermind the fact that the practice was created by a racist bent on genocide of blacks.

Watching Blacks stand lock step with their Democrat masters hell bent on rewriting the Sanger legacy is pathetic. They put all of that energy into knocking down statues of dead Confederate Generals while Sanger’s legacy is alive and well today killing off the The Black Race.

Dumb Ass biden is a flip flopping flipper....

He doesn’t have a chance...

Every time biden opens his mouth he trips on his dick....

LoL he sure is taking sides. I guess we'll see which side he's on by the time the election rolls around. There is your pure political animal, Joe Biden. No real beliefs in anything except getting elected. He's Hillary with a di*k.

I was so disappointed in Uncle Joe when he made those reversals on climate change and then the Hyde Amendment and no doubt several other things in which he had been reasonably consistent. I used to appreciate him as a man of principle even though I disagreed with him a lot on policy issues.

He has now demonstrated that his 'principles' were all illusion. He is like any other hack of the permanent political class, i.e. say anything, take any position, promise whatever, lie like a rug to get elected. Then after the election, whatever you say during the campaign pretty much goes on the shelf and is ignored while it is business as usual.

I hate when I lose respect for somebody I actually like.

Forum List

Back