Joe Claims That the Democrats Don't Support Defunding the Police

One should never ever forget what this Charlie McCarthy doll said. As a wise old man once told me, “once it leaves your lips son your stupidity can never be undone”.

Name a municipality in this Country that has defunded it's police force.

Make it fast, Sunshine. I ain't got all night.
Dumb fuck ignoramus. If you had a room temperature IQ you’d be a mollusk.

Seattle Defunds the Police Again​

Crybabies gonna crybaby

Biden sure made your orange lard and master look slow, sleepy, and stupid last night.

I understand your hiss fit today as a result.
When CNN says you’re a dumbass, you know you’re a dumbass.
37FE78E6-E9EC-4D32-8709-D8AE11784952.jpeg

Well, that is true! Any suggestions then?
No, but in a crowd situation, rolling in quick in large numbers, letting them see you slapping live rounds in, dressed for combat, keep you safer and gives a crowd the right insights to make good decisions of whether you might choose your welfare over their continuance on this plane. It wasn't Portland, back then. We knew for sure whose lives mattered. Ours. Never fired a shot.

Shitforbrains thinks criminals confine themselves to city blocks.
It’s why you fuckinheads should all be shipped to Tehran.
I have a better idea. How about you Trump/Putin asseaters move to Moscow & get it over with?

View attachment 609802
Well well. Welcome to the club Joe. For two years you’ve been calling for the police funds to be directed away from the police. DEFUNDING THE POLICE.

Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police​

Biden also said police forces don’t need surplus military equipment because it makes them look like 'the enemy' in communities​

From the guy who literally puts an army around himself.

Obama and Biden developed the task force for 21st century policing to restore respect for and confidence in US law enforcement. Trump threw it out and pursued more violent law enforcement.

I'll to an uninformed individual who looks at white wing blogs instead of reality.

Your bloggers tell you most democrats want to defund the police. And you believe them. Because you have to stay agitated.
It's a lie. Democrats don't want to defund police.

Last edited:
Shitforbrains thinks criminals confine themselves to city blocks.
It’s why you fuckinheads should all be shipped to Tehran.
I do not set policy for any of those cities on their budget or management and neither does the Federal government, I pay taxes to. It is only a partisan issue if you live there. Other just a political plank for busybody pundits wanting to stick their nose in, as if it really means something to them, other than just a dog whistle to their fellow partisan dogs. I don't live there, and unless they recognize by permit to carry, not even planning to consider visiting. Lots of better places want my money.

Do the dems really think we are stupid?...or that we weren't paying attention to them?....
They will never make this lie stick...too many videos out there of them calling to not only defund but abolish the police...remember they wanted the people to police their own communities.....
Harris even praised LA FOR DEFUNDING THE LAPD

pelple empty head biden is saying what ever sricks; you really think he will cure cancer? come on,. he isnt going tio dan thing. a week frail sickly old fool who should not have been put it office.

I do not set policy for any of those cities on their budget or management and neither does the Federal government, I pay taxes to. It is only a partisan issue if you live there. Other just a political plank for busybody pundits wanting to stick their nose in, as if it really means something to them, other than just a dog whistle to their fellow partisan dogs. I don't live there, and unless they recognize by permit to carry, not even planning to consider visiting. Lots of better places want my money.
B425BF04-251C-4668-83E6-7D329CB6577C.jpeg

pelple empty head biden is saying what ever sricks; you really think he will cure cancer? come on,. he isnt going tio dan thing. a week frail sickly old fool who should not have been put it office.
You are talking about Joe being an empty head, and you posted that?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back