Judge Napolitano: Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine

From the horses mouth, easily mistaken for it's ass, himself...

Read it and weep con$.

Trump has convicted himself in plain sight. The House doesn't really even need the telephone transcript or the whistleblower report to proceed with impeachment. Trump makes a great witness - against himself. No wonder his lawyers wouldn't allow him to be interviewed by Mueller.

I think you don't understand what you are talking about.

Read it and weep con$.

Trump has convicted himself in plain sight. The House doesn't really even need the telephone transcript or the whistleblower report to proceed with impeachment. Trump makes a great witness - against himself. No wonder his lawyers wouldn't allow him to be interviewed by Mueller.

I think you don't understand what you are talking about.

You think?

Nappy (midget) begged Trump for a Supreme Court seat and Trump told him NO....since then, the little asshole has it in for the President....Short dagos (I'm half Italian and can use the "d" word) like him and Scaramoocher are a dime a dozen in NYC..... fottiti cogliones!

Last edited:

Read it and weep con$.

Identify on the soy boy doll where Trump broke you

"Trump has admitted committing crime in talks with Ukraine "

And?

Senate Republicans would still refuse to convict.

Trump has nothing to worry about; indeed, he’ll benefit from a failed impeachment process.

And?

Trump has nothing to worry about; indeed, he’ll benefit from a failed impeachment process.

I'm rather shocked that you and Faun are both admitting what a "suicide mission" this is politically. Political Twitter is having a party over it. Why is it that you folks have been unable to get ahold of your political Twitter folks, I wonder? They're killing your party

Joe Biden, being vice president, if there had been a hint of wrongdoing with Republicans controlling both houses they would’ve been more brutal than they were with Hillary Clinton.
The reason that they didn’t find anything then is because there was nothing to find.
But now that Trump has been exposed as a felonious criminal, Republicans are rushing to try to figure out ways to protect him. But I don’t think this is going to work.
The problem with your statement is that it isn't true. The congress, when they held both houses, also have members who use family to further their interests when the law prohibits them from taking a direct hand.

The Senate looked the other way at the Biden's corruption because the leader of the Senate, Mitch McConnel is equally corrupt. His ties to a huge Chinese corporation (run by China's communist party) through his wife are as bad as the billions that the sons of both Biden and Kerry have raked in.

The entire US governmental apparatus is nothing but a large web of corruption and efforts to immunize the players from accountability.

Right now, the propaganda wing of our political class is fighting to get Biden's name off the front page with unfounded claims for impeachment.

.....the DIMWits are treasonous/traitors that do not accept a fair/legal/American election --plain and simple

Joe Biden, being vice president, if there had been a hint of wrongdoing with Republicans controlling both houses they would’ve been more brutal than they were with Hillary Clinton.
The reason that they didn’t find anything then is because there was nothing to find.
But now that Trump has been exposed as a felonious criminal, Republicans are rushing to try to figure out ways to protect him. But I don’t think this is going to work.
Republicans don’t lynch
Hyde-Smith's 'public hanging' joke shakes up Mississippi runoff

They stopped? When?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...-at-a-philadelphia-restaurant/?outputType=amp

Candace Owens kicked out or restaurant assaulted, by democrats.

Ohh a joke

Poor guy, can’t get over 2016 lol

I wrote-in Ron Paul in the 2016, even though he didn't run. He did, btw, receive 1 electoral vote.
Gave a vote to Hillary good for you

Without Ron, there would be no President Trump.

He's the father of the Tea Party. Everything people are talking about today is because he planted those seeds. It's not about just winning and getting elected. It's about changing the course of history.

What did you think? That the table you're sitting at now set itself? Pfffft. You didn't build that, boy. We did. It's a process of continuing growth. Ahem.

Last edited:
Poor guy, can’t get over 2016 lol

I wrote-in Ron Paul in the 2016, even though he didn't run. He did, btw, receive 1 electoral vote.
Gave a vote to Hillary good for you

Without Ron, there would be no President Trump.

He's the father of the Tea Party. Everything people are talking about today is because he planted those seeds. It's not about just winning and getting elected. It's about changing the course of history.

Wat did you think? That the table you're sitting at now set itself? Pfffft. You didn't build that, boy. We did.
Cool story

And?

It may BE that GOP Senators will vote to protect Trump from impeachment for his crimes...but it's time to make them actually put their cards on the table and DO that so people can SEE who and what they are

And?

It may BE that GOP Senators will vote to protect Trump from impeachment for his crimes...but it's time to make them actually put their cards on the table and DO that so people can SEE who and what they are
What Crimes? You have yet to produce even one you have evidence of..... :dig:

Forum List

Back