🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.
The case isn't the judge VS Michael Flynn.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.
You just can't understand. The agents interviewing him said NO LYING. Should not have been brought further.

Must be sad to realize you were so so so stupid to believe this. Don't you feel like such a duped fool.

Are you that ignorant as a human being? Typical. All opinion, no pot to piss in.
That’s not what the agents said.
Yeah Lisa's boyfriend. What you and your ilk put us through.St

Strzok was one of the agents that interviewed Flynn. The other was a field agent. What they said is that he didn’t give them any physical indications of lying. Literally, they said his posture was relaxed and didn’t appear nervous. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying. No one in their right mind would make a prosecution decision based solely on their impressions of the person’s body language during an interview. That’s idiotic. They didn’t even have all the information that prosecutors turned up in the course of the investigation.

At the end of the day, field agents aren’t the ones making decisions on prosecutions.

Exactly...the field agents were noting initial impressions in specific categories that would later be compared against known information.
Please regale us with the tale about how 302s were not modified / lost, testimony was not changed, Comey did NOT brag about doing something he would have never done with any other administration - ignored the WH / WH Counsel and instead sent agents led by Strzok to 'abmbush' Flynn, how they did not withhold exculpatory evidence, and how they did NOT meet in the WH to discuss all of this...

I love that bedtime story....

:p
Wait until we investigate the impeachment and the whistle blower.

'I thought I had seen just about everything over the course of my career as a US AG until a federal judge opened the door Tuesday for legal experts and other outside parties to oppose the Justice Department’s motion to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn... Judge Emmet Sullivan's decision was "outrageous. He has turned himself into an activist'

- Former U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.
You just can't understand. The agents interviewing him said NO LYING. Should not have been brought further.

Must be sad to realize you were so so so stupid to believe this. Don't you feel like such a duped fool.

Are you that ignorant as a human being? Typical. All opinion, no pot to piss in.

Strzok was one of the agents that interviewed Flynn. The other was a field agent. What they said is that he didn’t give them any physical indications of lying. Literally, they said his posture was relaxed and didn’t appear nervous. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying. No one in their right mind would make a prosecution decision based solely on their impressions of the person’s body language during an interview. That’s idiotic. They didn’t even have all the information that prosecutors turned up in the course of the investigation.

At the end of the day, field agents aren’t the ones making decisions on prosecutions.

Exactly...the field agents were noting initial impressions in specific categories that would later be compared against known information.
Please regale us with the tale about how 302s were not modified / lost, testimony was not changed, Comey did NOT brag about doing something he would have never done with any other administration - ignored the WH / WH Counsel and instead sent agents led by Strzok to 'abmbush' Flynn, how they did not withhold exculpatory evidence, and how they did NOT meet in the WH to discuss all of this...

Flynn pled guilty twice. He was not forced to lie to anyone. If he knew the truth he should have spoken it. This is another trump ruse for idiots like his supporters to argue while thousands of Americans are dying each day because of his incompetence. Flynn is a convicted criminal because of his own actions.

As for trump, it was his assistant AG that ordered the Mueller investigation. Obama did not appoint Rosenstein. So you guys are just running your mouths believing anything trump tells you. You somehow believe that a man who has lied almost 20,000 times if not more is the one telling the truth. You guys are willing to let trump become a dictator because somehow you think that will benefit you.

Here we see a trump rally complete with the black guy for trump.

1589398955617.png

Last edited:
The Swamp runs deep.

But GOD WINS this time (it always does really).:thup: Bless Trump Bless all patriots.
This pandemic is an act of god. Pay attention to how the US has been hit the hardest. God is not pleased with the US most of all and trump is the reason why.

Seriously. The Falwells and the Grahams are always quick to blame Acts of God on bad behaviour by Democrats - approving gay marriage, abortions, anything they don't like. But not a word about this pandemic which arrived within weeks of Trump's acquital in the Senate.

Followed by waves of tornados, and now, murder hornets. God must be totally pissed. And all of this started after Trump declared himself the "Chosen One", and these fools started staying God chose Donald Trump as his "imperfect vessel". God said "The hell he is".

Why would God choose a man who torments the poor and the children, who tears families apart, and only worships money? You had your chance to end the Presidency and you didn't and since then America has been utterly destroyed.

I love how you desperately attempt to twist every thread about Democrat scandal and crime into an attack on Trump and Republicans....totally against the rules of USMB.

'Amen' Somebody tell it!'

Go ahead, Obama keener!

That's because there are NO DEMOCRATIC SCANDALS, only Trump scandals. Trump keeps making up bullshit about Democrats but he has yet to provide anyone of proof of any of it.

16,000 lies and counting, means that people no longer believe Dumb Donald. I'm seeing Americans getting fed up with the death and the disease.

Today, Donald Trump had Paul Manafort released from jail. A man convicted by a jury of REPUBLICANS. Manafort is going to serve the rest of his sentence at home. Deplorable doesn't even begin to cover it.

THE WORLD IS WATCH DONALD TRUMP SHRED THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION, WHILE TENS OF THOUSANDS AMERICANS DIE.

'I thought I had seen just about everything over the course of my career as a US AG until a federal judge opened the door Tuesday for legal experts and other outside parties to oppose the Justice Department’s motion to drop the case against former national security adviser Michael Flynn... Judge Emmet Sullivan's decision was "outrageous. He has turned himself into an activist'

- Former U.S. Attorney Brett Tolman

barr is the activist, not Sullivan. The judge is acting based on the law, not the command of trump.

Last edited:

No.

Wait until we investigate the impeachment and the whistle blower.
Those investigations won't happen.

Flynn pled guilty twice. He was not forced to lie to anyone.

Sorry, but that has already been debunked several times. Next you will tell me that McCabe telling Flynn thsat a couple of guys are coming over to take a tour of the WH and that he wouldn't need a lawyer present wasn't a lie / part of the entrapment...

Sorry, but that has already been debunked several times. Next you will tell me that McCabe telling Flynn thsat a couple of guys are coming over to take a tour of the WH and that he wouldn't need a lawyer present wasn't a lie / part of the entrapment...

It has not been debunked because the charges still stand.

Stupid, illogical argument due to the fact that the Department of Justice rebuked the FBI's and Mueller Prosecutor's actions as unethical and illegal and that they were dropping the case because of FBI and prosecutorial misconduct.

That has left Judge Sullivan with a case that the Prosecutors - The United States Govt / DOJ - have declared to be Unjust, which violated the defendant's Constitutional and Civil Rights...and in response to ythat the Juydge has decided to call for the very thing he stated 24 times prior in this case he would NOT due in order to prolong the case....

Yup...smells like a over-worked, unsanitary slaughter house in mid-August in Vegas...

Not at all debunked. The actual facts remain unchanged he lied. He said so under oath. Twice. You can't sweep that under the rug.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not at all debunked. The actual facts remain unchanged he lied.
The fact remains that FBI agents stated they did not believe he did lie. It was only Strzok who overrode their decision and decided to have him charged with lying to the FBI.

You can keep repeating that lie but it doesn't make it any less of a debunked lie.

Not at all debunked. The actual facts remain unchanged he lied.
The fact remains that FBI agents stated they did not believe he did lie. It was only Strzok who overrode their decision and decided to have him charged with lying to the FBI.

You can keep repeating that lie but it doesn't make it any less of a debunked lie.

The fact remains that you are taking on bit completely out of context and that Strzok was the agent INTERVIEWING him. You do understand what that means right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Since that did not happen....

Yeah, withholding the fact that FBI agents believed Flynn did not lie, that they found no crime and were about to close the case until co-conspirator Strzok stopped them, ordered the case to remain open for no reason (except to affect the Perjury Trap and go fishing) and it was Strzok who overrode Agents' call and had Flynn charged with lying to the FBI....yeah,except for all of THAT you may have a point....
Too bad that's not true.
Yes, it is. You just hate the truth, racist.

No.

The judge sentences. Flynn has other charges.
What other charges, racist? List them.

Stupid, illogical argument due to the fact that the Department of Justice rebuked the FBI's and Mueller Prosecutor's actions as unethical and illegal and that they were dropping the case because of FBI and prosecutorial misconduct.

That has left Judge Sullivan with a case that the Prosecutors - The United States Govt / DOJ - have declared to be Unjust, which violated the defendant's Constitutional and Civil Rights...and in response to ythat the Juydge has decided to call for the very thing he stated 24 times prior in this case he would NOT due in order to prolong the case....

Yup...smells like a over-worked, unsanitary slaughter house in mid-August in Vegas...

The DOJ acted not based on law but on barrs willingness to do whatever trump tells him. So your talking about what the DOJ has done means nothing since the DOJ is not operating winthin the rule of law.

No.

The case was shit from the start.

Look, Flynn was conducting business with a nation that had US sanctions placed on it. So lets stop pretending this motherfucker was some poor innocent citizen deprived of his freedom by that dictator Obama. trump fired him. And he said he fired him because he lied to the VP. Obama didn't have a damn thing to do with it.
He was part of the transition team, Dummy. He did nothing out of the ordinary, Racist.

The DOJ acted not based on law but on barrs willingness to do whatever trump tells him. So your talking about what the DOJ has done means nothing since the DOJ is not operating winthin the rule of law.
Lies.

This has been a travesty of justice since day one.

Lying to FBI multiple times and then getting prosecuted for it is "travesty" SINCE WHEN?

Can you tell me who made Flynn lie to FBI instead of telling the truth?

I keep asking this question and all the people pleading about victimization of Flynn never have a sane answer to this simple question.

Since Gen. Flynn was illegally unmasked, as far as I'm concerned after that nothing else matters. They tried to trap him and they did.

You should be outraged too. If this can be done to a three-star general, what chance do you or I have?

As you have seen by now, this is what was asked at the time by honorable FBI agents at the time and just disclosed.

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

You can't make someone lie unless they are trying to deceive you and you have evidence of what the truth is, proving the lie.

Also, how is this different than normal law enforcement/prosecution strategy where they try to get someone to admit guilt or catch them lying and prosecute on perjury?

Forum List

Back