🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

This has been a travesty of justice since day one.

Lying to FBI multiple times and then getting prosecuted for it is "travesty" SINCE WHEN?

Can you tell me who made Flynn lie to FBI instead of telling the truth?

I keep asking this question and all the people pleading about victimization of Flynn never have a sane answer to this simple question.

Since Gen. Flynn was illegally unmasked, as far as I'm concerned after that nothing else matters. They tried to trap him and they did.

You should be outraged too. If this can be done to a three-star general, what chance do you or I have?

As you have seen by now, this is what was asked at the time by honorable FBI agents at the time and just disclosed.

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

You can't make someone lie unless they are trying to deceive you and you have evidence of what the truth is, proving the lie.

Also, how is this different than normal law enforcement/prosecution strategy where they try to get someone to admit guilt or catch them lying and prosecute on perjury?
There is no difference but a real estate developer told these idiots its illegal so they repeat it and argue like it is.

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.
The case isn't the judge VS Michael Flynn.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.

He is at liberty to decline the motion and proceed with sentencing, however, it would get appealed right away.

What this judge will do is carefully dismantle DOJ's motion, so DOJ can't claim it wasn't adequately dealt with on appeal.

The Swamp runs deep.

But GOD WINS this time (it always does really).:thup: Bless Trump Bless all patriots.
This pandemic is an act of god. Pay attention to how the US has been hit the hardest. God is not pleased with the US most of all and trump is the reason why.

Seriously. The Falwells and the Grahams are always quick to blame Acts of God on bad behaviour by Democrats - approving gay marriage, abortions, anything they don't like. But not a word about this pandemic which arrived within weeks of Trump's acquital in the Senate.

Followed by waves of tornados, and now, murder hornets. God must be totally pissed. And all of this started after Trump declared himself the "Chosen One", and these fools started staying God chose Donald Trump as his "imperfect vessel". God said "The hell he is".

Why would God choose a man who torments the poor and the children, who tears families apart, and only worships money? You had your chance to end the Presidency and you didn't and since then America has been utterly destroyed.

I love how you desperately attempt to twist every thread about Democrat scandal and crime into an attack on Trump and Republicans....totally against the rules of USMB.

'Amen' Somebody tell it!'

Go ahead, Obama keener!

That's because there are NO DEMOCRATIC SCANDALS

There are democrat scandals, but they get dealt with in SANE ways, without conspiracy theories about the deep state and etc.

See Anthony Wiener.

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.

You could be wrong? You are wrong.

The Swamp runs deep.

But GOD WINS this time (it always does really).:thup: Bless Trump Bless all patriots.
This pandemic is an act of god. Pay attention to how the US has been hit the hardest. God is not pleased with the US most of all and trump is the reason why.

Seriously. The Falwells and the Grahams are always quick to blame Acts of God on bad behaviour by Democrats - approving gay marriage, abortions, anything they don't like. But not a word about this pandemic which arrived within weeks of Trump's acquital in the Senate.

Followed by waves of tornados, and now, murder hornets. God must be totally pissed. And all of this started after Trump declared himself the "Chosen One", and these fools started staying God chose Donald Trump as his "imperfect vessel". God said "The hell he is".

Why would God choose a man who torments the poor and the children, who tears families apart, and only worships money? You had your chance to end the Presidency and you didn't and since then America has been utterly destroyed.

I love how you desperately attempt to twist every thread about Democrat scandal and crime into an attack on Trump and Republicans....totally against the rules of USMB.

Go ahead, Obama keener!

There are democrat scandals, but they get dealt with in SANE ways, without conspiracy theories about the deep state and etc.

See Anthony Wiener.
Right now nothing is sane about Democrats and what they do.

The Swamp runs deep.

Go ahead, Obama keener!

See Anthony Wiener.
Right now nothing is sane about Democrats and what they do.

Can you give an example of Democrats falling back on deep state conspiracy to explain a Democrat getting indicted?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is he hoping for a new administration to keep it going? The man deserves a judgement how long can he pay for a lawyer?

That is what I think....he could sit on this till after the election hoping biden's replacement will appoint another fascist as AG who will then attack Flynn again...

Here is the beauty of Judge Sullivan's Flynn trap:

Sullivan’s order points to the glaring issue with the Trump administration’s attempt to dismiss the charges against a man who twice pleaded guilty in federal court to lying to the FBI about his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States: If Flynn didn’t, in fact, lie to the FBI about his communications with the ambassador, then he lied to the judge when he repeatedly swore in court that he was guilty of that crime.

So, was Flynn lying then - or is he lying now? Either way is PERJURY - which is a FELONY.

Last edited:
From the OP:

The New York Times reported earlier Wednesday that a former FBI official whose notes the Justice Department used as an excuse for dropping the Flynn charges told FBI officials last week that DOJ was interpreting his notes wrong.

Bill Priestap, the Times reported, told members of his former bureau that notes about the “goal” of an FBI interview with Flynn were about his thoughts ahead of a meeting with FBI leadership about the Flynn interview. The Justice Department painted those notes as evidence of a perjury trap.

Sullivan’s order points to the glaring issue with the Trump administration’s attempt to dismiss the charges against a man who twice pleaded guilty in federal court to lying to the FBI about his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States: If Flynn didn’t, in fact, lie to the FBI about his communications with the ambassador, then he lied to the judge when he repeatedly swore in court that he was guilty of that crime.

So, was Flynn lying then - or is he lying now? Either way is PERJURY - which is a FELONY.

RIGHT Counselor -- So NO ONE has a RIGHT to CHANGE A PLEA when they discover that they were screwed by their OWN LAWYERS and the FBI... What law school is your degree from???

So, he lied to the FBI because 3 Star Generals are not trained in resistance to coercion and in fact cannot resist coercion, or lied verbally standing on his feet, under oath to the presiding/sentencing judge when he answered every question the judge asked and made his plea verbally? Wow. Kinda tangled, eh? I heard the part in front of the judge. It sounded like he was standing tall and taking responsibility for his actions. I still don't believe the coercion bull$hit, never did.

This Judge is signaling that he might just sentence Flynn...in spite of the Motion for Dismissal by the prosecutors...and maybe make Trump intervene to stop it with a Pardon...which would give the Liberal Media another reason to pretend their hair is on fire from the usual pretended Trumpian Abomination.

Barr may have to counter to the Judge with more information about how bad Flynn was railroaded...information he would rather save for the prosecution of Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, that psychopath Strzok, and a number of others.

_____
[/QUOTE
That is exactly what he is doing! Mr Barr, this is why you don't let traitors go free, you have to kill them, and everyone involved in Obama's series of little rolling coup d' tat's has forfeited their lives, most especially the evil Obama! You cannot just decline to prosecute them, such sends a crystal clear signal to the traitors, and this Sullivan is one of those traitor's, to continue to wage treason, and have they ever done so. Three successive coup's, each reflecting an ascending order of magnitude escalation of violence, currently the plotters have succeeded in bringing the United States to its knees, and are rapidly approaching a body count of 100,000 dead.... China didn't do this on its own, just as they did with Russia, democrats conspired with China against their own nation.....
Why shouldn't he sentence Flynn? Flynn's a convicted felon.

Last edited:

No.

He is at liberty to decline the motion and proceed with sentencing, however, it would get appealed right away.

What this judge will do is carefully dismantle DOJ's motion, so DOJ can't claim it wasn't adequately dealt with on appeal.
Appeal what? He pled guilty.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back