🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Since that did not happen....

Yeah, withholding the fact that FBI agents believed Flynn did not lie, that they found no crime and were about to close the case until co-conspirator Strzok stopped them, ordered the case to remain open for no reason (except to affect the Perjury Trap and go fishing) and it was Strzok who overrode Agents' call and had Flynn charged with lying to the FBI....yeah,except for all of THAT you may have a point....
Too bad that's not true.

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.
The case isn't the judge VS Michael Flynn.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.
No.

The judge is there only to act as an arbiter of the facts of the case. He doesn't decide who gets charged or who doesn't. That's up to the State.
The judge sentences. Flynn has other charges.

No.

It’s a good point, and not an easy case. Flynn is already charged and already pled guilty. It’s unheard of that the charges get dropped in this manner without something new coming to light which materially changes the facts and that just hasn’t happened.

I do think the judge is not at liberty to decline the motion, I could be wrong. But I hope that he calls in the DoJ and demand answers about their shenanigans.
You just can't understand. The agents interviewing him said NO LYING. Should not have been brought further.

Must be sad to realize you were so so so stupid to believe this. Don't you feel like such a duped fool.

Are you that ignorant as a human being? Typical. All opinion, no pot to piss in.

No.

No.

Derp.....
Flynn was already charged and convicted via a plea.The DOJ petitioned the judge to drop the case.
Flynn has already pleaded guilty. He's convicted. It's up to the judge to overturn that conviction. He is under no obligation to grant the petition if he believes it is not legally sound or justified.

No.

You just can't understand. The agents interviewing him said NO LYING. Should not have been brought further.

Must be sad to realize you were so so so stupid to believe this. Don't you feel like such a duped fool.

Are you that ignorant as a human being? Typical. All opinion, no pot to piss in.
That’s not what the agents said.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Exactly. This pandemic is a plague that god has put on us.

Many would argue that is EXACTLY what Obama and his most criminal administration in US history was....

I don't think so.

APR. 16, 2020, AT 1:44 PM

Gallup’s first retrospective job approval rating for Obama in 2018 — a barometer for how his presidential legacy was faring — was 63 percent. An average of YouGov polling collected between February 2019 and February 2020 found that 55 percent of Americans have a positive opinion of Obama.

Trump would sell all his properties if he could EVER have that kind of approval.
Bwuhahahahahahaha.......

The entire reason Obama betrayed his country and attempted a coup was to prevent the man the country preferred from winning, wiping out his legacy, and to keep him from entering the WH and having instant access to all the evidence of his crimes and lies....which is why Flynn had to be removed.

No.

Yeah Lisa's boyfriend. What you and your ilk put us through.St

No.

Strzok was one of the agents that interviewed Flynn. The other was a field agent. What they said is that he didn’t give them any physical indications of lying. Literally, they said his posture was relaxed and didn’t appear nervous. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying. No one in their right mind would make a prosecution decision based solely on their impressions of the person’s body language during an interview. That’s idiotic. They didn’t even have all the information that prosecutors turned up in the course of the investigation.

At the end of the day, field agents aren’t the ones making decisions on prosecutions.

No.

No they did not.

• Thanks
Exactly. This pandemic is a plague that god has put on us.

Many would argue that is EXACTLY what Obama and his most criminal administration in US history was....

I don't think so.

APR. 16, 2020, AT 1:44 PM

Gallup’s first retrospective job approval rating for Obama in 2018 — a barometer for how his presidential legacy was faring — was 63 percent. An average of YouGov polling collected between February 2019 and February 2020 found that 55 percent of Americans have a positive opinion of Obama.

Trump would sell all his properties if he could EVER have that kind of approval.
Bwuhahahahahahaha.......

The entire reason Obama betrayed his country and attempted a coup was to prevent the man the country preferred from winning, wiping out his legacy, and to keep him from entering the WH and having instant access to all the evidence of his crimes and lies....which is why Flynn had to be removed.

Since Obama did not do that... Trump removed flynn.

No.

Strzok was one of the agents that interviewed Flynn. The other was a field agent. What they said is that he didn’t give them any physical indications of lying. Literally, they said his posture was relaxed and didn’t appear nervous. That doesn’t mean he wasn’t lying. No one in their right mind would make a prosecution decision based solely on their impressions of the person’s body language during an interview. That’s idiotic. They didn’t even have all the information that prosecutors turned up in the course of the investigation.

At the end of the day, field agents aren’t the ones making decisions on prosecutions.

Exactly...the field agents were noting initial impressions in specific categories that would later be compared against known information.

No they did not.
Actually YES, yes they did...just like the agents running the investigation of Flynn reported they found no evidence of crimes and were about to close the case...until Strzok told them NOT to.

Look, Flynn was conducting business with a nation that had US sanctions placed on it. So lets stop pretending this motherfucker was some poor innocent citizen deprived of his freedom by that dictator Obama. trump fired him. And he said he fired him because he lied to the VP. Obama didn't have a damn thing to do with it.

No.

Exactly...the field agents were noting initial impressions in specific categories that would later be compared against known information.
All these libturds stuck in their homes are forced to watch this. Lol

You sound really intelligent.

• Funny

No.

Please regale us with the tale about how 302s were not modified / lost, testimony was not changed, Comey did NOT brag about doing something he would have never done with any other administration - ignored the WH / WH Counsel and instead sent agents led by Strzok to 'abmbush' Flynn, how they did not withhold exculpatory evidence, and how they did NOT meet in the WH to discuss all of this...

I love that bedtime story....

:p

No.

All these libturds stuck in their homes are forced to watch this. Lol
I don't watch fox news.

No.

Half of these guys haven’t even figured out that Strzok was one of the two agents who interviewed Flynn. How many times I’ve heard “the agents said no but Strzok overruled them” just in complete ignorance of the facts.

Anyway, it’s been pointed out dozens of times with testimony and explanations how false this is but the lie will never die.

No.

Please regale us with the tale about how 302s were not modified / lost, testimony was not changed, Comey did NOT brag about doing something he would have never done with any other administration - ignored the WH / WH Counsel and instead sent agents led by Strzok to 'abmbush' Flynn, how they did not withhold exculpatory evidence, and how they did NOT meet in the WH to discuss all of this...

I love that bedtime story....

:p

It’s been adjudicated. Flynn lost.

Judge Rejects Michael Flynn’s Claims in His Attacks on Prosecutors

Forum List

Back