🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.
There are still charges. The DOJ petioned the judge to drop them. It's his decision to make.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you go from talking over an issue to TREASONOUS!!! - an extreme view.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
We have redefined the definition of treason.
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.
The evidence against Flynn isn’t in doubt.

Sullivan mentioned treason but later apologized for it.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Flynn needs to be free. He is a patriot who was railroaded by a corrupt Obama.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off to everyone and their mother?
Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

Apparently that's all he did.

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.
You don’t even know? This has been in the news for years. How do you not know?

What was his specific lie? What was in the 302?

Yes. It was in the 302. How do you not know this?
Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.
You must watch MSNBC or CNN......because they refused to cover this story.
It’s pretty hard to cover things that never happened.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.
And yet Powell is winning.

Only because Flynn has political connections and Barr is personally interfering.
whatever keeps the hate alive, huh?

no. not deranged and led by emotion at all, no.

What ever you say dude. It has nothing do with "hate" and everything to do with facts.

Twice now, Barr has UNPRECEDENTLY intervened in trials - against his own DoJ, against the prosecutors (who quit in protest). That should tell you something.

The judge in the case, who has seen all the released documentation, doesn't have a political horse in this charade, has declined to allow the plea to be withdrawn and rejected the claims.

Flynn TWICE plead guilty, TWICE accepted responsibility, TWICE stated he wasn't tricked or coerced or trapped.

Those are FACTS - and you prove my point exactly. You promotly label it "hate" and "emotion" and "TDS" because it does not agree with your view.

Questions....

Why is it only those with close connections to Trump get this special intersession unprecedented from Barr?

Presumably all those DoJ career attorneys are now going to be labeled deep state, the judge (who was appointed to posts by Reagan, Bush, and Clinton) is now being labeled "Rhino" and deep state (seriously? Rhino? As if a judge should ever be political)?

But ya, sure dude - chalk it all up to hate :)
If he plead guilty to trumped up charges it doesn't matter how many times he was forced to do it. It was still, according to Declassified Court Documents, a miscarriage of justice from day-one. Barr had little to do with the fact that prosecutors had to drop charges. A guilty plea under duress does not change that fact.

Barr had everything to do with it. They wouldn't have been dropped otherwise nor were they trumped up. He lied. He didn't have to. That is a fact.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Lie about what?

Fuck you. Repeating the same thing 100 times is enough.

Go read up for yourself, get some clue about what the hell is being discussed and THEN come back to throw your pennies in.

Notice how their excuses evolve as facts debunk their assertions.

What Sullivan is doing is highly unusual...to bring in a bunch of anti Trump attorneys and allow them to write briefs is just a way to keep the Trump bashing going and to keep the Obama crimes off the front page....
Yes. In response to actions by the AG that are equally unusual.

Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.

Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.

Only because Flynn has political connections and Barr is personally interfering.

What ever you say dude. It has nothing do with "hate" and everything to do with facts.

Twice now, Barr has UNPRECEDENTLY intervened in trials - against his own DoJ, against the prosecutors (who quit in protest). That should tell you something.

The judge in the case, who has seen all the released documentation, doesn't have a political horse in this charade, has declined to allow the plea to be withdrawn and rejected the claims.

Flynn TWICE plead guilty, TWICE accepted responsibility, TWICE stated he wasn't tricked or coerced or trapped.

Those are FACTS - and you prove my point exactly. You promotly label it "hate" and "emotion" and "TDS" because it does not agree with your view.

Questions....

Why is it only those with close connections to Trump get this special intersession unprecedented from Barr?

Presumably all those DoJ career attorneys are now going to be labeled deep state, the judge (who was appointed to posts by Reagan, Bush, and Clinton) is now being labeled "Rhino" and deep state (seriously? Rhino? As if a judge should ever be political)?

what else can it be?
you deny the FBI did anything wrong
you deny schiff was lying about RUSSIA from the outset - and today we find he was. out the ass.

you never once that i have ever seen have ever stopped to go "am i wrong here" and group on facts, not emotion.

you and want you want is always the victim; trump always pulling the strings.

that is pretty much textbook TDS.

chalk it up to saving the country i suppose.

See, there you go. You completely ignore the unemotional facts I pointed out. Completely.
they are the same as you always point out.

i've given up trying to debate and discuss with you because when i don't disagree, you go on a tear and i'm defending trump and you simply won't have it.

you're good at pointing out minute details of the other side so you can go I TOLD YOU THEY ARE SCUM yet you won't hold your own side to the same scrutiny.

now, under what circumstances would that ever produce productive conversation? and if not being able to talk to someone w/o them going on an emotional tear (to me) doesn't make them emotional, then i am at a loss for what else it would be.

and i'm not going to continue to redefine words so you don't have to use the ones you don't like on yourself.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

Questions....

what else can it be?
you deny the FBI did anything wrong
you deny schiff was lying about RUSSIA from the outset - and today we find he was. out the ass.

you never once that i have ever seen have ever stopped to go "am i wrong here" and group on facts, not emotion.

See, there you go. You completely ignore the unemotional facts I pointed out. Completely.
they are the same as you always point out.

i've given up trying to debate and discuss with you because when i don't disagree, you go on a tear and i'm defending trump and you simply won't have it.

you're good at pointing out minute details of the other side so you can go I TOLD YOU THEY ARE SCUM yet you won't hold your own side to the same scrutiny.

now, under what circumstances would that ever produce productive conversation? and if not being able to talk to someone w/o them going on an emotional tear (to me) doesn't make them emotional, then i am at a loss for what else it would be.

and i'm not going to continue to redefine words so you don't have to use the ones you don't like on yourself.
Ouch

Emotional like this?

Cmon man. You can’t stop yourself from getting all worked up.

Is he hoping for a new administration to keep it going? The man deserves a judgement how long can he pay for a lawyer?
Bo hoo. Start him a fund.
Don’t be a terrorist
Don’t be a terrorist
Don't be a dupe.
You’re trying to hurt somebody for political reasons that is the definition of terrorism stop your hate this is why you Democrats lost the Civil War you’re gonna lose again

OK... since you think that... aside from the MOUNTAIN of evidence showing Flynn was SET UP, and that ALL those who set him up gave closed door testimony that they had NOTHING ON HIM... show us your PROOF that Flynn COMMITTED TREASON... should we wait long for your proof or just call you a MORON now?

I don't need to show any proof. It's my opinion. This has been argued ad nauseam across a number of threads.

Opinion. Really. Treason is a high bar. So far only dems have reached it.

Is he hoping for a new administration to keep it going? The man deserves a judgement how long can he pay for a lawyer?
Don’t be a terrorist
Don’t be a terrorist
Don't be a dupe.
You’re trying to hurt somebody for political reasons that is the definition of terrorism stop your hate this is why you Democrats lost the Civil War you’re gonna lose again
I'm not doing anything but posting on a message board. It's you acting like a terrorisy by threatening civil war. Who you gonna kill first, loser?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Don’t be a terrorist
Don’t be a terrorist
Don't be a dupe.
I'm not doing anything but posting on a message board. It's you acting like a terrorisy by threatening civil war. Who you gonna kill first, loser?
I am?

Clearly Sullivan is part of the Deep State.

of course he is!

the witch Clinton put him there.

Are you really that stupid? The President appoints judges and Hillary was never President.

Why do so-called "right wing Christians" post lies about the Clintons? That's "bearing false witness"? When you post proveable lies like this little Skye, you prove that you're not really a moral or Christian person at all.

You prove yourself to be a liar and a partisan. Calling Secretary Clinton a "witch". You support a man who sexally assaults and rapes women, who lies to you daily, who is killing tens of thousands of Americans, and you call Mrs. Clinton names??????

What the fuck is wrong with you?

• Love
This is purely political for the Democrats at this point...and this judge is a Clinton appointee.

This Judge is signaling that he might just sentence Flynn...in spite of the Motion for Dismissal by the prosecutors...and maybe make Trump intervene to stop it with a Pardon...which would give the Liberal Media another reason to pretend their hair is on fire from the usual pretended Trumpian Abomination.

Barr may have to counter to the Judge with more information about how bad Flynn was railroaded...information he would rather save for the prosecution of Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, that psychopath Strzok, and a number of others.

_____
And he should sentence flynn. Flynn was not railroaded and he plea bargained to save himself from crimes they had him on.

The Swamp runs deep.

But GOD WINS this time (it always does really).:thup: Bless Trump Bless all patriots.
This pandemic is an act of god. Pay attention to how the US has been hit the hardest. God is not pleased with the US most of all and trump is the reason why.

Barr had everything to do with it. They wouldn't have been dropped otherwise nor were they trumped up. He lied. He didn't have to. That is a fact.

Actually you are misinformed and are spreading misleading information...in the sense that Barr appointed an objective, independent US AG who is / was very well respected and praised by both Republicans and Democrats alike to review the entire case. It was HE who discovered everything and recommended dropping the case...NOT BARR.

Are you going to blame Barr for the recently released documents being hidden by Wray / Schiff that reveal the Russia Collusion narrative was KNOWN by the Obama administration to be a hoax from the start?

Are you going to blame Barr for the evidence showing Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI knowingly used RIS propaganda from a KNOWN Trump-hating, untrustworthy foreign ex-spy working for Hillary / Fusion GPS and Russians?

Are you going to blame Barr for Obama's DOJ and FBI withholding exculpatory evidence from the FISA Court and from the judges / juries in the Carter page and Flynn cases?

Are you saying since US AG Barr is the US AG the evidence of crimes the Obama administration, especially the DOJ and FBI, committed should be ignored?
-- Should the Judge and jury NOT be allowed to learn FBI agents wanted to close the case against Flynn and that THEY thought he did NOT lie, that he was blackmailed into a guilty plea?

Damn that US AG Barr!

And of course the fact that the FBI left out the fact that Carter Page was an informant on Russians for the State Department was completely justified when they accused him of working with Russians to justify spying....

WTF?

It's amazing that Barr worked for DECADES as a US AG and was praised buy both Democrats and Republicans for his integrity, honesty, objectivity, and his dedication to THE LAW instead of anyone or any party ... until he was tasked to investigate the overwhelming amount of damning, undeniable evidence of crime committed by Democrats.....

OK... since you think that... aside from the MOUNTAIN of evidence showing Flynn was SET UP, and that ALL those who set him up gave closed door testimony that they had NOTHING ON HIM... show us your PROOF that Flynn COMMITTED TREASON... should we wait long for your proof or just call you a MORON now?

I don't need to show any proof. It's my opinion. This has been argued ad nauseam across a number of threads.

Opinion. Really. Treason is a high bar. So far only dems have reached it.

Aiding and abetting an enemy in a time of war? What have the Democrats done to aid and abet the Taliban?

Compare that with what Trump has done to aid and abet the Russians, who attacked the USA during your last two elections. Trump was impeached for trying to spread Russian propaganda.

Nice try.

• Love
Clearly Sullivan is part of the Deep State.

of course he is!

the witch Clinton put him there.

Are you really that stupid? The President appoints judges and Hillary was never President.

Why do so-called "right wing Christians" post lies about the Clintons? That's "bearing false witness"? When you post proveable lies like this little Skye, you prove that you're not really a moral or Christian person at all.

You prove yourself to be a liar and a partisan. Calling Secretary Clinton a "witch". You support a man who sexally assaults and rapes women, who lies to you daily, who is killing tens of thousands of Americans, and you call Mrs. Clinton names??????

What the fuck is wrong with you?
AMEN! Somebody tell it!

Actually you are misinformed and are spreading misleading information...in the sense that Barr appointed an objective, independent US AG who is / was very well respected and praised by both Republicans and Democrats alike to review the entire case. It was HE who discovered everything and recommended dropping the case...NOT BARR.

Are you going to blame Barr for the recently released documents being hidden by Wray / Schiff that reveal the Russia Collusion narrative was KNOWN by the Obama administration to be a hoax from the start?

Are you going to blame Barr for the evidence showing Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI knowingly used RIS propaganda from a KNOWN Trump-hating, untrustworthy foreign ex-spy working for Hillary / Fusion GPS and Russians?

Are you going to blame Barr for Obama's DOJ and FBI withholding exculpatory evidence from the FISA Court and from the judges / juries in the Carter page and Flynn cases?

Are you saying since US AG Barr is the US AG the evidence of crimes the Obama administration, especially the DOJ and FBI, committed should be ignored?
-- Should the Judge and jury NOT be allowed to learn FBI agents wanted to close the case against Flynn and that THEY thought he did NOT lie, that he was blackmailed into a guilty plea?

Damn that US AG Barr!

And of course the fact that the FBI left out the fact that Carter Page was an informant on Russians for the State Department was completely justified when they accused him of working with Russians to justify spying....

WTF?

It's amazing that Barr worked for DECADES as a US AG and was praised buy both Democrats and Republicans for his integrity, honesty, objectivity, and his dedication to THE LAW instead of anyone or any party ... until he was tasked to investigate the overwhelming amount of damning, undeniable evidence of crime committed by Democrats.....
Coyote is right. What barr used to be and what he is now are not the same. And in reality he was a piece of shit when he was AG under GHW Bush.

Forum List

Back