🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you go from talking over an issue to TREASONOUS!!! - an extreme view.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
We have redefined the definition of treason.
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.
The evidence against Flynn isn’t in doubt.

Sullivan mentioned treason but later apologized for it.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Flynn needs to be free. He is a patriot who was railroaded by a corrupt Obama.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off to everyone and their mother?
Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

Apparently that's all he did.

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.
You don’t even know? This has been in the news for years. How do you not know?

What was his specific lie? What was in the 302?

Yes. It was in the 302. How do you not know this?
Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.
You must watch MSNBC or CNN......because they refused to cover this story.
It’s pretty hard to cover things that never happened.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.
And yet Powell is winning.

Only because Flynn has political connections and Barr is personally interfering.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.

Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.

Only because Flynn has political connections and Barr is personally interfering.
That explains why Flynn was thrown in prison......because of his political connections.

Well... he just outed himself as nothing more than another LEFTIST ACTIVIST JUDGE not wanting to have to do what he KNOWS is RIGHT, because if he does his own people will chew him up and spit him out.

What a low life, spineless, democrat, deep state POS.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.
He knows it's not right. Not right in any way.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

That explains why Flynn was thrown in prison......because of his political connections.

And these liberal assholes love it.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

whatever keeps the hate alive, huh?

no. not deranged and led by emotion at all, no.

It’s about the rule of law over dropping a case because the defendant has political connections, and that is what this whole thing really is. It is doubtful he will not drop it. But I am glad he is willing to hear things. The gross misconduct in this case is that of Barr.
The gross misconduct was the reason for dropping the case.
And what the judge is doing is going along with outside political influence to continue a miscarriage of justice by keeping this political prisoner behind bars so he can't be pardoned.....he can't be tried....he can't go on with his life.

And you call this the rule of law?

Imprisonment without charges???? Just because some Democrat lawyers want to trash the guy's reputation some more? This same judge refused to accept any statements on Flynn's behalf....but now he's willing to entertain accusations from a bunch of lawyers paid by Hillary to go on a search for possible charges without evidence?

What kind of law books are you reading.
The gross misconduct was the reason for dropping the case.
It was not.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

What ever you say dude. It has nothing do with "hate" and everything to do with facts.

Twice now, Barr has UNPRECEDENTLY intervened in trials - against his own DoJ, against the prosecutors (who quit in protest). That should tell you something.

The judge in the case, who has seen all the released documentation, doesn't have a political horse in this charade, has declined to allow the plea to be withdrawn and rejected the claims.

Flynn TWICE plead guilty, TWICE accepted responsibility, TWICE stated he wasn't tricked or coerced or trapped.

Those are FACTS - and you prove my point exactly. You promotly label it "hate" and "emotion" and "TDS" because it does not agree with your view.

Questions....

Why is it only those with close connections to Trump get this special intersession unprecedented from Barr?

Presumably all those DoJ career attorneys are now going to be labeled deep state, the judge (who was appointed to posts by Reagan, Bush, and Clinton) is now being labeled "Rhino" and deep state (seriously? Rhino? As if a judge should ever be political)?

But ya, sure dude - chalk it all up to hate :)

It’s about the rule of law over dropping a case because the defendant has political connections, and that is what this whole thing really is. It is doubtful he will not drop it. But I am glad he is willing to hear things. The gross misconduct in this case is that of Barr.
You're just parroting the deep state narrative,
and you know it.

Riiiiiight....sure....cause the deep state is nothing more than a repository for all the bodies that criticized Trump, tried to follow the law, spoke up, blew a whistle...or, had the audacity to openly state this emperor has not clothes.

Your conspiracy theory contains more bodies than the Birther nonsense.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

What ever you say dude. It has nothing do with "hate" and everything to do with facts.

Twice now, Barr has UNPRECEDENTLY intervened in trials - against his own DoJ, against the prosecutors (who quit in protest). That should tell you something.

The judge in the case, who has seen all the released documentation, doesn't have a political horse in this charade, has declined to allow the plea to be withdrawn and rejected the claims.

Flynn TWICE plead guilty, TWICE accepted responsibility, TWICE stated he wasn't tricked or coerced or trapped.

Those are FACTS - and you prove my point exactly. You promotly label it "hate" and "emotion" and "TDS" because it does not agree with your view.

Questions....

Why is it only those with close connections to Trump get this special intersession unprecedented from Barr?

Presumably all those DoJ career attorneys are now going to be labeled deep state, the judge (who was appointed to posts by Reagan, Bush, and Clinton) is now being labeled "Rhino" and deep state (seriously? Rhino? As if a judge should ever be political)?

what else can it be?
you deny the FBI did anything wrong
you deny schiff was lying about RUSSIA from the outset - and today we find he was. out the ass.

you never once that i have ever seen have ever stopped to go "am i wrong here" and group on facts, not emotion.

you and want you want is always the victim; trump always pulling the strings.

that is pretty much textbook TDS.

chalk it up to saving the country i suppose.

Everyone who knows anything about the DoJ and how it works sees this as totally improper at a minimum and likely corrupt. That’s why so many are calling on Barr to resign.

Not that Trump supporters care. They care more about “winning” than they do about justice.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

Questions....

what else can it be?
you deny the FBI did anything wrong
you deny schiff was lying about RUSSIA from the outset - and today we find he was. out the ass.

you never once that i have ever seen have ever stopped to go "am i wrong here" and group on facts, not emotion.

you and want you want is always the victim; trump always pulling the strings.

that is pretty much textbook TDS.

chalk it up to saving the country i suppose.

See, there you go. You completely ignore the unemotional facts I pointed out. Completely.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

Questions....

If he plead guilty to trumped up charges it doesn't matter how many times he was forced to do it. It was still, according to Declassified Court Documents, a miscarriage of justice from day-one. Barr had little to do with the fact that prosecutors had to drop charges. A guilty plea under duress does not change that fact.

Lie about what?

What he lied about is spelled out clearly in his indictment and both his subsequent pleas under oath.

Dope.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

Questions....

If he plead guilty to trumped up charges it doesn't matter how many times he was forced to do it. It was still, according to Declassified Court Documents, a miscarriage of justice from day-one. Barr had little to do with the fact that prosecutors had to drop charges. A guilty plea under duress does not change that fact.
None of the prosecutors involved with the case were involved with dropping the charges, dope.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.

Questions....

No one, not even Barr’s hand picked prosecutor who decided to drop charges (all on his own with no undue pressure I’m sure...) didn’t even make the claim that his plea was under duress.

That’s a very serious claim. It requires evidence. If that’s what happened, it should go before the court to be adjudicated. It hasn’t. Know why? It’s bullshit.

Forum List

Back