🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you go from talking over an issue to TREASONOUS!!! - an extreme view.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
We have redefined the definition of treason.
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.
The evidence against Flynn isn’t in doubt.

Sullivan mentioned treason but later apologized for it.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Flynn needs to be free. He is a patriot who was railroaded by a corrupt Obama.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off to everyone and their mother?
Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

Apparently that's all he did.

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.
You don’t even know? This has been in the news for years. How do you not know?

What was his specific lie? What was in the 302?

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Since there are no longer any charges, what will he be convicted for...Einstein.

FBI interviewed Flynn to let him tell the truth OR to break the law by continuing to lie.

Thank you for the lovely subjective partisan DEBUNKED FBI / Democrat / Fake News Media Bullshit.....you can parrot it as many times as you like, but it still doesn't 'change the chemical composition of bullshit into gold'.

In his interview with Mike Wallace, former FBI Director James Comey literally BRAGGED how he set Genral Flynn up, how he did something he would never have considered doing with any other President / Presidential administration.

Comey publicly declared he intentionally broke standard protocols and procedures to by-passed usual protocol / procedures to avoid notifying the White House Legal Counsel of their intent to interview Flynn so they would not be involved, so they would not be present when they did so, so they could prevent the WH from refusing to allow the interview, and so they could catch Flynn off guard. Comey goes as far as describing what the procedure is for asking to interview a Senior White House official, proving he KNEW what he was supposed to do but chose NOT to :

"NICOLE WALLACE: You look at this White House now and it's hard to imagine two FBI agents hanging out in the [Situation] room. How does that happen?

JAMES COMEY:
I sent them -- something we, I probably wouldn't have done or gotten away with in a more organized investigation -- a more organized administration. The FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official. You would work through the White House counsel and there were discussions and approvals and it would be there and I thought, it's early enough. Let's just send a couple of guys over."

'F* the law! F* proper protocol! F* coordinating with the WH and getting their official approval or conducting such an interview - Let's just send a couple guys over... to try to get away with something e would never doi with any other administration.'

"I SENT THEM!"

Comey wanted to isolate Flynn, catch him unaware, with his guard down.
- McCabe even told Flynn the Interview was not official and that he did NOT need his lawyer present.

Comey himself bragged that his intent was to GT AWSAY WITH interviewing Flynn without WH or WH Counsel knowledge, taking advantage of the initial chaotic days of the Trump administration standing up.

Comey himself declared HE made that call to send agents over....but Comey deviated from another FBI Norm., FIELD AGENTS conduct interviews....but not THIS time. THIS time Comeyordered the Depiuty Director of Counter-Intelligence Peter Strzok.

The agents who went with Strzok all said they did not believe Flynn lied....but Strzok, a Deputy Director, overrode them all and decided to have Flynn charged with lying to the FBI.

This has been a travesty of justice since day one.

Lying to FBI multiple times and then getting prosecuted for it is "travesty" SINCE WHEN?

Can you tell me who made Flynn lie to FBI instead of telling the truth?

I keep asking this question and all the people pleading about victimization of Flynn never have a sane answer to this simple question.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.

Yes. It was in the 302. How do you not know this?

Comey himself declared HE made that call to send agents over....but Comey deviated from another FBI Norm., FIELD AGENTS conduct interviews....but not THIS time. THIS time Comeyordered the Depiuty Director of Counter-Intelligence Peter Strzok.
How does that justify lying to the FBI?

He is a liar who lied to everyone. Why did he lie to Pence?

What was his lie? He lied to you?
He was engaging in foreign policy before Trump took office with the Russian government. That fact was embarrassing to Trump so he lied about it. Said it never happened. Then Pence went on TV and told us that it didn’t happen. Then Trump said it didn’t happen. Then the FBI thought it was weird that he obviously did do it but the Vice President and President seems unaware so they asked him and he lied about it to them.

So you want to trust our nation’s secrets to this guy?
That's total nonsense.
All of that has been totally debunked by the release of classified documents.
You're using old, false talking-points that were blown out of the water in court last week.

Lie about what?

Fuck you. Repeating the same thing 100 times is enough.

Go read up for yourself, get some clue about what the hell is being discussed and THEN come back to throw your pennies in.

Lie about what?

Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.

Lie about what?

Go read up for yourself, get some clue about what the hell is being discussed and THEN come back to throw your pennies in.
Fuck you too.
Apparently I'm acting on current information and you're just repeating old outdated bullshit.

There's the rub....he didn't lie according to the 302s

Lie about what?

Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.

Lie about what?

Can you believe this guy? What is his vested interest in Flynn dying in prison?

Is it Obama? I think I figured it out. colfax is Obama

There's the rub....he didn't lie according to the 302s

Show me the 302 that says he didn’t lie.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.
Apparently I'm acting on current information and you're just repeating old outdated bullshit.
they got the version of the "truth" they wanted and will bulldog it til death.

pretty much the starting point for being "deranged"

Lie about what?

I can’t believe how uninformed you are.

Lie about what?

The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.
You must watch MSNBC or CNN......because they refused to cover this story.

Lie about what?

I can’t believe how uninformed you are.
Ditto

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.
they got the version of the "truth" they wanted and will bulldog it til death.

pretty much the starting point for being "deranged"
Putting their fingers in their ears, figuratively.

Lie about what?

Okay, Skippy.
You must watch MSNBC or CNN......because they refused to cover this story.
It’s pretty hard to cover things that never happened.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.

Forum List

Back