🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

Not even a perjury trap. That isn’t the charge.
There is no longer any 'charge' as the DOJ dropped its entire criminal case

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- DOJ's case has already benn made, Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion to dismiss the case in a sentencing phase has been HALTED by the Judge.

That's what this thread is about - DUH.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you go from talking over an issue to TREASONOUS!!! - an extreme view.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
We have redefined the definition of treason.
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.
The evidence against Flynn isn’t in doubt.

Sullivan mentioned treason but later apologized for it.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Flynn needs to be free. He is a patriot who was railroaded by a corrupt Obama.
He is a liar who lied to everyone. Why did he lie to Pence?

"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

I wish I could say I'm shocked, but by now, I'm just numb and angry!

This has been a travesty of justice since day one. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama hates Gen. Flynn with a white-hot passion and vowed to destroy him. Which he has done.

I've heard of amicus briefs being accepted in civil cases but this is a criminal case. This is just outrageous! What is this judge doing abdicating his responsibilities to a community vote? What the heck.

Last edited:
Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

What was his lie? He lied to you?

OMG!

GOD FORBID ANYONE LIE TO THE VP OR THE POTUS!!!

If that was a crime, why isn't every journalist being thrown in prison?
Why isn't NANCY PELOSI in jail?

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off multiple times to everyone and their mother?

He is a law ignoring crook, that's why dummy.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off to everyone and their mother?
Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

Apparently that's all he did.

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- DOJ's case has already benn made, Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion to dismiss the case in a sentencing phase has been HALTED by the Judge.

That's what this thread is about - DUH.
The case was just destroyed by the truth coming out.

Go get educated, Dummy.

He was engaging in foreign policy before Trump took office with the Russian government. That fact was embarrassing to Trump so he lied about it. Said it never happened. Then Pence went on TV and told us that it didn’t happen. Then Trump said it didn’t happen. Then the FBI thought it was weird that he obviously did do it but the Vice President and President seems unaware so they asked him and he lied about it to them.

So you want to trust our nation’s secrets to this guy?

Wow you seriously don't know what the fuck is going on- Flynn already pled guilty and DOJ's motion was HALTED.

Yep, HALTED due to CHARGES BEING DROPPED...dumbass.

I see "Thinker" is at it again. :rolleyes:

Flynn's case is still very much open, he can and probably will still get convicted. Let me know what part of that you are too stupid to understand.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off multiple times to everyone and their mother?

You are full of shit, Simpleton.

What was the lie?

That he doesn’t want pepper on his Salad when he actually did?

What is your vested interest in Flynn going to prison?

Did you want Trump in prison for stealing the election from HIllary?

He was engaging in foreign policy before Trump took office with the Russian government. That fact was embarrassing to Trump so he lied about it. Said it never happened. Then Pence went on TV and told us that it didn’t happen. Then Trump said it didn’t happen. Then the FBI thought it was weird that he obviously did do it but the Vice President and President seems unaware so they asked him and he lied about it to them.

So you want to trust our nation’s secrets to this guy?
He was part of the transition team. Nothing he did was out of the ordinary. You are just a hack grasping at straws.

"D.C. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan issued an order Tuesday indicating that he'll soon accept "amicus curiae," or "friend of the court" submissions, in the case of former national security adviser Michael Flynn -- essentially allowing the court to use an "ask the audience" lifeline in what has already proved to be an unpredictable and chaotic prosecution.

Sullivan's minute order indicated that an upcoming scheduling order would clarify the parameters of who specifically could submit the amicus briefs, which are submissions by non-parties that claim an interest in the case. Sullivan specifically said he anticipates that "individuals and organizations" will file briefs "for the benefit of the court."

The move attracted immediate criticism -- and a planned ethics complaint against Sullivan, who had previously refused to hear amicus briefs in the case. ("Options exist for a private citizen to express his views about matters of public interest, but the Court's docket is not an available option," Sullivan wrote in the past.)

"Judge Sullivan, who denied leave to file amicus briefs when he knew third parties would have spoken favorably of Flynn, now solicits briefs critical of Flynn," independent journalist Michael Cernovich wrote on Twitter. "This is a violation of the judicial oath and applicable ethical rules."

It appears Sullivan, who viciously rebuked Flynn in court based on the lies presented in court now doesn't want to simply drop the case and walk away with egg on his face.

The easiest thing to do to make this all go away quietly would have been to allow the case to be dropped....but it appears Sullivan wants the circus to continue...

Poor guy doesn't want to be suicided.

The headline will be "FLYNN JUDGE FOUND DEAD FROM APPARENT SUICIDE......*Cause of Death...6 Bullets In The Back Of The Head*"
Ah...it's a con-spiracy!!!!!!

:lol: We are soon to hear

Give it a rest. How many times have I heard Treason + (insert Dem). Yes, it's been redefined all right.
Yet if schiff is lying and if Russia was a fake, what would you call it?

Screaming NOOOOOOOO won't change the entire story as it's now unfolding.

But a lie from flynn being classified as "treasonous" is you pushing things, out again, to max extreme stances.

Deranged people do that.

Last edited:

Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

And there are some calling 5his "treasonous" yet want to be seen as not extreme.

Lie about what?

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.

Lie about what?

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.
You don’t even know? This has been in the news for years. How do you not know?

Forum List

Back