🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

What Sullivan is doing is highly unusual...to bring in a bunch of anti Trump attorneys and allow them to write briefs is just a way to keep the Trump bashing going and to keep the Obama crimes off the front page....

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you go from talking over an issue to TREASONOUS!!! - an extreme view.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
We have redefined the definition of treason.
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.
The evidence against Flynn isn’t in doubt.

Sullivan mentioned treason but later apologized for it.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Flynn needs to be free. He is a patriot who was railroaded by a corrupt Obama.

Why does a "patriot" lie his ass off to everyone and their mother?
Lie about what?

Fuck you. Repeating the same thing 100 times is enough.

Go read up for yourself, get some clue about what the hell is being discussed and THEN come back to throw your pennies in.
Fuck you too.
Apparently I'm acting on current information and you're just repeating old outdated bullshit.
they got the version of the "truth" they wanted and will bulldog it til death.

pretty much the starting point for being "deranged"
Putting their fingers in their ears, figuratively.
I know your bogus theories better than you. Still waiting to see that “original 302” that says he didn’t lie. Talk is cheap. Let’s see the documents.

Judge Sulliven was right when he accused Flynn of being treasonous. Glad he is taking the time to consider this at least.
you define what flynn did as "treasonous" yet what schiff and obama and the left have done to trump (and no i don't care you hate trump and seem to feel he deserves different treatment than the rest of us because of that) - then yet again another reason why we will always have a hard time talking about this.

you don't appear to have, or at least discuss, middle of the road not pissed at trump views. they're all extreme; ergo...
Treason is anything you do that doesn't conform to the two-tiered justice system that protects Democrats but convicts Republicans without evidence or probable cause.

Vox, one of the lefties of lefty websites, called foul on it. I agree. People mentioning treason for Flynn are baseless.

Lie about what?

Go read up for yourself, get some clue about what the hell is being discussed and THEN come back to throw your pennies in.
Fuck you too.
Apparently I'm acting on current information and you're just repeating old outdated bullshit.

I know your bogus theories better than you. Still waiting to see that “original 302” that says he didn’t lie. Talk is cheap. Let’s see the documents.

Colfax wants Flynn in prison because ORANGE MAN BAD.

What if Flynn wanted Colfax in prison?

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Why not simply because Flynn brazenly broke the law on multiple counts and pled guilty to it?

Maybe lying to FBI to obstruct investigations is ok by you, but to the rest of the world that is called a crime punishable by up to 5 years in jail.

This has been a travesty of justice since day one.

Lying to FBI multiple times and then getting prosecuted for it is "travesty" SINCE WHEN?

Can you tell me who made Flynn lie to FBI instead of telling the truth?

I keep asking this question and all the people pleading about victimization of Flynn never have a sane answer to this simple question.
What were his lies. Be specific.

Lie about what?

Did he lie, or did he just forget saying hello to some Russian prick during a party?

Apparently that's all he did.

He lied about liking Hanna Montana or some stupid insignificant shit, but people with TDS want him in prison. Hope the same happens to them.
You don’t even know? This has been in the news for years. How do you not know?

What was his specific lie? What was in the 302?

Yes. It was in the 302. How do you not know this?
Yeah......the falsified 302s. Not the original 302s that Obama had removed from the record.
The 302 was not falsified. The original was not removed from the record. These are lies.
Okay, Skippy.
You must watch MSNBC or CNN......because they refused to cover this story.
It’s pretty hard to cover things that never happened.

I’ve read the allegations. The judge smacked them down. Powell is a hack and has been chastised for unprofessional behavior before the court. Not even Trump’s DoJ hack makes this claim.
And yet Powell is winning.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Why not simply because Flynn brazenly broke the law on multiple counts and pled guilty to it?

Maybe lying to FBI to obstruct investigations is ok by you, but to the rest of the world that is called a crime punishable by up to 5 years in jail.
What laws? Be specific. List each statute.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Is there something wrong with wanting people who commit crimes to serve justice?

Here I thought that’s what all Americans believed.

It’s s bizarre that liberals want Flynn in prison because Orange Man. You sick assholes need to change your course.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

:auiqs.jpg:

That stupid fuck will never.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Is there something wrong with wanting people who commit crimes to serve justice?

List his crimes. Be specific and cite each statute he violated.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

:auiqs.jpg:

That stupid fuck will never.
It’s in the indictment. I already gave you the document.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Never will happen. These liberal fucks couldn’t even name the rich and what their fair share was when Hillary ran against Trump.

Not one liberal asshole would post a tax schedule.

Frauds and they know it,

FBI interviewed Flynn to let him tell the truth OR to break the law by continuing to lie.

Thank you for the lovely subjective partisan DEBUNKED FBI / Democrat / Fake News Media Bullshit.....you can parrot it as many times as you like, but it still doesn't 'change the chemical composition of bullshit into gold'.

In his interview with Mike Wallace, former FBI Director James Comey literally BRAGGED how he set Genral Flynn up, how he did something he would never have considered doing with any other President / Presidential administration.

Comey publicly declared he intentionally broke standard protocols and procedures to by-passed usual protocol / procedures to avoid notifying the White House Legal Counsel of their intent to interview Flynn so they would not be involved, so they would not be present when they did so, so they could prevent the WH from refusing to allow the interview, and so they could catch Flynn off guard. Comey goes as far as describing what the procedure is for asking to interview a Senior White House official, proving he KNEW what he was supposed to do but chose NOT to :

"NICOLE WALLACE: You look at this White House now and it's hard to imagine two FBI agents hanging out in the [Situation] room. How does that happen?

JAMES COMEY: I sent them -- something we, I probably wouldn't have done or gotten away with in a more organized investigation -- a more organized administration. The FBI wanted to send agents into the White House itself to interview a senior official. You would work through the White House counsel and there were discussions and approvals and it would be there and I thought, it's early enough. Let's just send a couple of guys over."

'F* the law! F* proper protocol! F* coordinating with the WH and getting their official approval or conducting such an interview - Let's just send a couple guys over... to try to get away with something e would never doi with any other administration.'

"I SENT THEM!"

Comey wanted to isolate Flynn, catch him unaware, with his guard down.
- McCabe even told Flynn the Interview was not official and that he did NOT need his lawyer present.

Comey himself bragged that his intent was to GT AWSAY WITH interviewing Flynn without WH or WH Counsel knowledge, taking advantage of the initial chaotic days of the Trump administration standing up.

Comey himself declared HE made that call to send agents over....but Comey deviated from another FBI Norm., FIELD AGENTS conduct interviews....but not THIS time. THIS time Comeyordered the Depiuty Director of Counter-Intelligence Peter Strzok.

The agents who went with Strzok all said they did not believe Flynn lied....but Strzok, a Deputy Director, overrode them all and decided to have Flynn charged with lying to the FBI.
WTF does all this have to do with Flynn?

Not a single DOJ attorney assigned to the case was willing to sign the motion to withdraw Flynn charges. Not a single damned one.
It was signed only by the hatchet man Timothy Shea who Barr was only able to install on an interim basis.
Sentencing has been fully briefed. Call the DOJ attorneys like Van Grack. Ask them why they didn't sign. If they can't answer, Flynn should be sentenced according to their existing work.

Watergate prosecutors request to weigh in on DOJ recommendation to drop Flynn case

Lying to FBI multiple times and then getting prosecuted for it is "travesty" SINCE WHEN?

I keep asking this question and all the people pleading about victimization of Flynn never have a sane answer to this simple question.

Since Gen. Flynn was illegally unmasked, as far as I'm concerned after that nothing else matters. They tried to trap him and they did.

You should be outraged too. If this can be done to a three-star general, what chance do you or I have?

As you have seen by now, this is what was asked at the time by honorable FBI agents at the time and just disclosed.

Handwritten%20note%20Flynn-M.png

Unsealed FBI notes reveal the intent of the FBI’s 1/24/17 interview of Flynn:

“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Nothing wrong with that, problem with that is when it comes to your leaders skating out on being held accountable for THEIR crimes, you act like you don't know what we're talking about.
Hillary obstructed justice, lied under oath, and destroyed evidence, but that's okay.
Flynn forgets a detailed in a perjury trap and you want to ruin his life not because what he did was wrong, but because he was going to work in the Trump Administration. He knew where the bodies were buried and Obama got rid of him by framing him for perjury. He was gonna clean house in the intelligence community. Instead he ends up a political prisoner.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

Nothing wrong with that, problem with that is when it comes to your leaders skating out on being held accountable for THEIR crimes, you act like you don't know what we're talking about.
Hillary obstructed justice, lied under oath, and destroyed evidence, but that's okay.
Flynn forgets a detailed in a perjury trap and you want to ruin his life not because what he did was wrong, but because he was going to work in the Trump Administration. He knew where the bodies were buried and Obama got rid of him by framing him for perjury. He was gonna clean house in the intelligence community. Instead he ends up a political prisoner.

There was no case against Hillary. They couldn’t come close to proving perjury, obstruction or anything else. Don’t believe me? Just ask the Trump DoJ who didn’t charge her with anything. The details are very public.

As for Flynn, no. He didn’t just “forget a detail” and it wasn’t a perjury trap. He lied about the entire purpose of the phone call.

Lying can actually be pretty hard to prove. You have to prove that the defendant knew they were lying. That it was intentional. That wasn’t possible with Clinton. It was very possible with Flynn.

Lie about what?

Fuck you too.

: crickets: from colfax_m

What were his lies. Be specific.
:crickets: from antontoo

Forum List

Back