Julie Swetnick, the new accuser

It's sad really.

Much like Trump, first they start in on Russian collusion, but when they see that this is going nowhere they start in on using campaign finances to pay off a whore, etc.

These allegations from the Left are never ending. It's simply the new status quo.

Well when get caught in lie after lie.

What Russians? We didn't talk to no stinking Russians.

She better have more than just an allegation, she signed a sworn affidavit, she lied and it carries criminal liability
Very true

Gives credence to her story

Missed she needs more than just an allegation didn't ya?

It's nothing without proof but assholes don't want proof that's obvious
That is how investigations start.....alleged misconduct
Three women so far

Why give this guy a lifetime appointment at this time?

She better have more than just an allegation, she signed a sworn affidavit, she lied and it carries criminal liability
Very true

She is definitely taking a risk here. Not sure how she can be proven to be a liar and conversely how she can be proven to be truthful. That being said I think the nomination is in serious jeopardy. The Dems played their hand well. But I fear this will divide the country even more along party lines.

What risk does she face...there is no way to prove she is lying or telling the truth so she doesn't face any criminal penalties...she knows this, and even if somehow they managed to prosecute her for lying...she will be the next #metoo millionaire after Ford, who will be the first #metoo millionaire....

Bringing down Kavanaugh is the Golden Ticket for democrats...and worth a few years in prison...but that would never happen, so she gets a clean shot at Kavanaugh without fear of prosecution.....

Remember this in November...

Brett Kavenaugh lied in his choirboy claims on Fox

Or a rapist may be confirmed to the Supreme Court
Not a problem. If proven true he can be impeached.
Unlikely. That would require too many republicans to put country over party. Not going to happen.
What’s the problem? Dems are putting party over country right now...
By opposing a rapist? Holy crap, dude. Seek help.
We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.

He is a job applicant. Only 9 people are able to be on the court at one time, is this who you want?

Very true

She is definitely taking a risk here. Not sure how she can be proven to be a liar and conversely how she can be proven to be truthful. That being said I think the nomination is in serious jeopardy. The Dems played their hand well. But I fear this will divide the country even more along party lines.

What risk does she face...there is no way to prove she is lying or telling the truth so she doesn't face any criminal penalties...she knows this, and even if somehow they managed to prosecute her for lying...she will be the next #metoo millionaire after Ford, who will be the first #metoo millionaire....

Bringing down Kavanaugh is the Golden Ticket for democrats...and worth a few years in prison...but that would never happen, so she gets a clean shot at Kavanaugh without fear of prosecution.....

Remember this in November...

I agree. The risk is if she is exposed as a lying hack she could go to jail. Odd that she doesn't have a LinkedIn profile. I thought she was a career person?

Since there is no down side to her lying, and no way to prove anything she says....it is time to take the vote...end this vile, democrat character assassination...and remember this in November......if they are willing to go this far against Kavanaugh, imagine what they will now do if they get power.... They are done with playing the politics game and it is all out in the open..... get in their way and nothing is off the table....

My question is why didn't she report this 40 years ago when it happened. She sounds more like Ford and Ramirez.

She was also under aged at that time just like Ford.

If this really happened then she should have reported it then. Not 40 years later.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

they should vote on Friday.

Very true

Three women so far

How could the FBI possibly have missed this much inappropriate conduct by Kavanaugh in their SIX investigations?

Very true

Avenatti says she's got proof.

Ford said she did...how'd that turn out?

Avenatti is another Gloria Allred...an ambulance chasing jackass

Wait for "I am in fear for my safety so I refuse to testify...."

Not a problem. If proven true he can be impeached.
Unlikely. That would require too many republicans to put country over party. Not going to happen.
What’s the problem? Dems are putting party over country right now...
By opposing a rapist? Holy crap, dude. Seek help.
We have a judicial system that presupposes innocence before proof of guilt. That hasn’t changed just because you piss yourself at the thought of a conservative being appointed to the bench.

He is a job applicant. Only 9 people are able to be on the court at one time, is this who you want?

Maybe not but I also don't want the man and his family to be destroyed if these claims are false. There needs to be a middle ground. This political war has destroyed this man. The next nominee on either side may just say "no thanks".

DANG!
upload_2018-9-26_12-2-5.png

upload_2018-9-26_12-4-57.png

upload_2018-9-26_11-59-49.png

Julie Swetnick: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
---------------------------------------

Wow this is serious business, if true.

It won't matter; Republicans are OK with drugging women & gang rape
Liberals give it up without a fight.

Gone are the days when you have to prove how you fought the man off.

NO, they aren't

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

Woman, 18, charged after lying about being raped by two Conn. college football players: cops - NY Daily News

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/college-girl-charged-for-false-rape-claim-on-campus/

3 different states, 3 different cases.

false accuser charged

Very true

Three women so far

How could the FBI possibly have missed this much inappropriate conduct by Kavanaugh in their SIX investigations?

They didn't. I doubt any of it happened.

Does this woman have witnesses who will testify or is this another he said, she said bunch of horseshit??

Why was this not reported 40 years ago instead of today??

Last edited:
There are no statute of limitations in Maryland for attempted rape or rape. None of the boys (now men) will come forward now because they could be criminally charged. But other people that didn’t participate could come forward. And this woman who is already been vetted and has multiple security clearances has corroborating witnesses.

Apparently all this information was turned over to the Senate last Sunday and they sat on it.
Problem with all of this is nobody has been charged with attempted rape.
This is still just an accusation of sexual misconduct at best with nothing other than hearsay being offered as evidence. The victim hasn't even sworn out a warrant.

Forum List

Back