Zone1 Juneteenth is Just Another Day to Spread The Hate Towards White People

Two things. One. No holiday for Native Americans? What, exactly would we be celebrating? Freedom? We had that for thousands of years before the white man invaded this land.
Two. Assimilation. Your question,

Is the colonizer mindset 💯 We have had our culture and traditions for thousands of years and because you show up we should forget all that and live in a way that you approve of? Fuck that nonsense. Why is it colonizers like you think your way of living is the only acceptable way? Why do people like you force your beliefs on other people? Why the fuck can’t you respect other cultures?
Truth is you never wanted us to assimilate. You wanted us eliminated. Some of you still do.
Fucking Skoden!
Why do you act like whites today are responsible in any way for what whites did in the past? It was wrong for whites to take over land that Native Americans occupied, there’s no way the NA occupied all of this country though. How is anyone today more of a colonizer just because they are white? Nobody has any more right to live in this country than anyone else. We were born here.

And thats what the majority of whites do in this forum. The truth is not race baiting. I have heard Asians bitching. Don't be white talking for Asians.

Whites are the beneficiaries of a long line of government handouts nobody else have receiveed. The Asians making the most money are from India and most of them are so because of the governments H1B Visa program. Take away Indian income and Asians don't look so good. You really need to shut up with this ignorance you spew. The white man is on Native American ancestral lands that he stole. You are here living on handouts they allowed you to have. Because they could have wiped out every white person who got off the boat when they got here.

Whites couldn't even grow food if not for Native Americans. The first whites that landed in Virginia had to resort to eating their dead. So humble yourself son because you're posting jibberish.
What whites get handouts today that nobody else does?

Lol! What's being assessed is the AMERICAN system of white racial preferences. Not ancient Muslim slavery. Muslims didn't create apartheid in America. The white racist always tries to deflect and blame shift while simultaneously lecturing blacks about personal responsibility.
You constantly bring up ancient shit that’s not relevant today.

There is no black privilege. Almost every month is white history month. Next week you will be celebrating White Man's Freedom Day, better known as July the Fourth.
It was a day of this country’s freedom from British rule. You aren’t forced to celebrate it but a lot of black people do.

Why do you act like whites today are responsible in any way for what whites did in the past?
I don't.
It was wrong for whites to take over land that Native Americans occupied, there’s no way the NA occupied all of this country though.
We did.
How is anyone today more of a colonizer just because they are white? Nobody has any more right to live in this country than anyone else.
For the 80th time, it's the colonizer mindset.

I don't.

We did.

For the 80th time, it's the colonizer mindset.
You are saying there were as many or more people in this country (Native Americans) back then than there are now that would occupy the entire country? Bullshit. WTF is a colonizer mindset? Something you made up just because you are conversing with white people?

You are saying there were as many or more people in this country (Native Americans) back then than there are now that would occupy the entire country?
Are there as many white people today as there was 500 years ago?

WTF is a colonizer mindset?
The colonizer must mindset is people who view what happened as no big deal. They deny this land was stolen, the boarding schools were no big deal and we Indians got what we deserved. They deny that the government broke over 300 treaties. They deny the fact that the government has been trying to erase my peoples culture.

Are there as many white people today as there was 500 years ago?

The colonizer must mindset is people who view what happened as no big deal. They deny this land was stolen, the boarding schools were no big deal and we Indians got what we deserved. They deny that the government broke over 300 treaties. They deny the fact that the government has been trying to erase my peoples culture.
Of course there aren’t as many people, that’s why I say that this country was not totally occupied when whites came here, so not all land was stolen. Who denied broken treaties? Do you think the government today is still trying to erase the Native American culture? What happened was a big deal. White people in this country are native to it by being born here.

Of course there aren’t as many people, that’s why I say that this country was not totally occupied when whites came here, so not all land was stolen. Who denied broken treaties? Do you think the government today is still trying to erase the Native American culture? What happened was a big deal. White people in this country are native to it by being born here.
OK. For the last time. Your people are native of the United States of America. In existence for a couple hundred years. My people, the Indigenous, are Native of this land thousands of years before the United States existed. Our land was from the Yukon, Canada, the current USA, and Mexico. No borders. It is known as Turtle Island.

OK. For the last time. Your people are native of the United States of America. In existence for a couple hundred years. My people, the Indigenous, are Native of this land thousands of years before the United States existed. Our land was from the Yukon, Canada, the current USA, and Mexico. No borders. It is known as Turtle Island.
Ok, and? What’s with all the animosity? We are all here now, that won’t change, so why are you bitter about that? It doesn’t matter how long “my people” have been here.

Ok, and? What’s with all the animosity? We are all here now, that won’t change, so why are you bitter about that? It doesn’t matter how long “my people” have been here.
I’m really fed up with this stupid’I was born here so I’m a Native American’ crap among other stupid comments from colonizers.

No, your tribe, whichever it was, occupied a very small part of that land, likely for a very short period. Indian tribes were constantly at war with each other, forcing other tribes off their lands and often exterminating them. Don't try to feed me your bullshit, my great-grandmother was a full-blooded Comanche and I got the straight info from her about how it was.

I’m really fed up with this stupid’I was born here so I’m a Native American’ crap among other stupid comments from colonizers.
You are mad because you think you are better. Be fed up all you want. Nobody is a “colonizer” so whites who were born here aren’t Americans? WTF is it that you want? Oh, your ancestry didn’t start in this country either.

Shame on you.
Shame on me? For holding myself in high regard? I have news for you. The days of me walking around slouched with my head down riddled with shame ended when I got out of the white catholic school I attended as a teenager. Ever since that time I have fought against people just like you trying to tell me what I should think about myself. I will continue to fight against people like you with a spring in my step and my head held high. I prove my worth every single day. To be honest, I really don't care that I'm better than you. What I care about is being better than I was yesterday. That is improvement. This is the attitude that winners have. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant had the same attitude. I will never feel shame because of what you or anyone else says.
A'ho!

Forum List

Back