Just a blob of tissue...

Being wanted in this world makes a lot the difference. I wish them the best in life.

World's smallest newborn who weighed same as an apple survives birth at 8.6oz

Well, at least planned parenthood didn’t butcher this one... lol

Apparently all those fetuses Planned Parenthood has been throwing in the trash can from 23 weeks on because the mother decided getting some dick was more important than a HUMAN LIFE WERE murdered!

Not sure I'd want those whores having children....
So let them create them and murder the child? They need to be spayed. They lost their "right" to reproduce.

Being wanted in this world makes a lot the difference. I wish them the best in life.

The telling difference is here is what you call life and what you're not willing to.

Heh, it's only life when you want it.

Pathetic.

I didn't want it. It's obvious the parents did. If it were my wife and child I would be willing do everything in my power for it to live and be loved as long as possible. I'm not willing to impose my sense of responsibility on anyone else. However by law the hospital is obligated to provide ordinary care and imo, even extraordinary care if the parents so wish, without regards to their ability to pay.

World's smallest newborn who weighed same as an apple survives birth at 8.6oz

Well, at least planned parenthood didn’t butcher this one... lol

Apparently all those fetuses Planned Parenthood has been throwing in the trash can from 23 weeks on because the mother decided getting some dick was more important than a HUMAN LIFE WERE murdered!
The dudes were fine with their abortions. Otherwise they would have kept it in their pants.

Forum List

Back