Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

The government is like any of your other employees or contractors. If they don’t work in your interests, you get rid of them.

This is sarcasm, right?

No it’s not. Twice in the last 30 years Canadians have destroyed political parties. Brian Mulroney’s Progressive Conservatives being a case in point.

Mulroney gave us NAFTA and a 13% tax on all sales and services. At the next federal election, Mulroney’s party, which held a strong majority in Parliament, was reduced to 2 seats. They lost all federal funding, and public offices. The party no longer exists.

Which is why Pelosi is in trouble come November.

The government is like any of your other employees or contractors. If they don’t work in your interests, you get rid of them.

This is sarcasm, right?

No it’s not. Twice in the last 30 years Canadians have destroyed political parties. Brian Mulroney’s Progressive Conservatives being a case in point.

Mulroney gave us NAFTA and a 13% tax on all sales and services. At the next federal election, Mulroney’s party, which held a strong majority in Parliament, was reduced to 2 seats. They lost all federal funding, and public offices. The party no longer exists.

Hardly. Trump is the guy who is in trouble, and the Republican Party. Republicans are the ones ignoring the wishes of everyday Americans and pandering to a wannabe authoritarian.

Canadians haven’t been subjected to the lies and propaganda of talk radio. And we don’t have a slew of evangelical voters hoping Trump will trigger Armageddon.

Harper dearly wanted to repeal the Canada Health Act and bring in US style healthcare, but if he did, it would be the end of his Conservative Party and he knew it.

Last edited:

This is sarcasm, right?

Hardly. Trump is the guy who is in trouble, and the Republican Party. Republicans are the ones ignoring the wishes of everyday Americans and pandering to a wannabe authoritarian.

I will say "I told you so" in November

We also don't have a healthcare system really and the very little mental health system, not to mention we are also the only modern country without a living wage daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations. Of course we must save the rich from paying their fair share and giant corporations too. No sacrifice is too great. Right, brainwashed functional morons LOL?

No kidding, whining about a living wage, daycare, parental leave, cheap college and vacations. You must be one of them "special" employees.
Because you think selfishness is the motivation for everything political. Well not among Democrats and people who are not brainwashed with b******* hate propaganda. I am happily retired thank you very much.

Great, you must have been one of those "special" employees.
good gracious what an idiot. Could you be any more short-sighted and full of hate question mark every other modern country has all that stuff oh, you are a slave to the greedy idiot GOP propagandizing rich. Everything you know is wrong. We have a flat tax system giveaway to the rich and screw everyone else for 30 years now. You don't know crap

Good to know you envy other countries and don't want to be a slave. Send us a post card when you get there....dumbass.
We're not going anywhere, we are going to fix this horrible GOP mess you have going here. Worst inequality and upward mobility ever and you're ready for more tax cuts for the rich. Absolute brainwashed functional idiot.

This is sarcasm, right?

Your brainwash is noted.
Until you do LOL

I have a plan for that potential... .45ACP to the head. 100% effective.
You paid for government services, don't feel guilty if you need them. It's all part of a civilized country. People no longer have to choose between bankruptcy and survival.

You paid for government services, don't feel guilty if you need them. It's all part of a civilized country. People no longer have to choose between bankruptcy and survival.

That’s irrelevant. Taking money to support yourself from the Government is immoral and the programs are unconstitutional. What you call civilization I call theft and immorality.

I don’t need anything this Government has to offer, nor does my wife. We get in just fine.

No kidding, whining about a living wage, daycare, parental leave, cheap college and vacations. You must be one of them "special" employees.
Because you think selfishness is the motivation for everything political. Well not among Democrats and people who are not brainwashed with b******* hate propaganda. I am happily retired thank you very much.

good gracious what an idiot. Could you be any more short-sighted and full of hate question mark every other modern country has all that stuff oh, you are a slave to the greedy idiot GOP propagandizing rich. Everything you know is wrong. We have a flat tax system giveaway to the rich and screw everyone else for 30 years now. You don't know crap

Good to know you envy other countries and don't want to be a slave. Send us a post card when you get there....dumbass.
We're not going anywhere, we are going to fix this horrible GOP mess you have going here. Worst inequality and upward mobility ever and you're ready for more tax cuts for the rich. Absolute brainwashed functional idiot.

Yep, you idiots did such a fine job when ears was in there...dumbass.

Ehat the frozen moose turds in your head fails to comprehend is that under the Us Constitution, as originally written, the job if the Federal Government is not supposed to be working in anyone’s interests; except in dealings with foreign entities.

Outside of thst, the proper role of the Federal Government is to get the hell out of people’s way and let them succeed or fail ON THEIR OWN.

Unfortunately Mr Lincoln and FDR used the Constitution like toilet paper and nobody since has had the guts to fix things.
Yeah there wasn't much for healthcare when they wrong the constitution.

This is sarcasm, right?

Your brainwash is noted.
Until you do LOL

I have a plan for that potential... .45ACP to the head. 100% effective.
You paid for government services, don't feel guilty if you need them. It's all part of a civilized country. People no longer have to choose between bankruptcy and ssome except inscumbag red states of course.....

That’s irrelevant. Taking money to support yourself from the Government is immoral and the programs are unconstitutional. What you call civilization I call theft and immorality.

I don’t need anything this Government has to offer, nor does my wife. We get in just fine.
So far so good.

Yep, you idiots did such a fine job when ears was in there...dumbass.
He was totally obstructed but I believe the next White Democratic president will go nuclear and pass everything and dare Republicans to retract reform.

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?
Does the mental institution allow the patience to own guns on their property yes or no?

So the institution can regulate their 2nd amendment rights?

But I am specifically asking about non-institutionalized, seriously mentally ill. Should psychotics, schizophrenics and other other mentally ill be able to own guns?
Does the mental institution allow it yes or no to their parents allow them to own a gun yes or no

I am not asking about institutionalized mentally ill. There are plenty of people who are seriously mentally ill who are not in mental institutions.
It’s up to that small-town laws.. I like when a small community makes laws ,, not the fed gov

You didn't answer my question.

If the people of Boston, by popular vote, decide no one in the city gets to own guns, are you ok with that? Will you abide by the will of "we the people"?

Yeah there wasn't much for healthcare when they wrong the constitution.

Exactly. Not a whole lot of public schools, welfare programs, etc... Of course if you want the Government to have a place in those endeavors, Amend the Constitution.

francoHFW

franco is god's gift to the world. If only we would listen to him we have paradise on earth.
Just ask him.
We'd all be a hell of a lot better off. Every other modern country does it, only the brainwashed GOP stops US. We're number 27 in happiness. Enjoy the spike in violence against blacks Jews gays and Muslims and the Nazis getting all excited everywhere. All in the big tent GOP. A brainwashed disgrace. Do you have any actual argument or just stupid trolling like that?

Grow up little boi. The violence is coming from you leftwing pussies. Antifa does the violent shit you are afraid to do.
Funny easy FBI thinks the only spike in violence is right-wingers against Jews black gays and Muslims. Antifa does nothing they're bunch of young punk idiots.

So answer the question trump come out tomorrow and makes a proclamation that all gun restrictions other then the constitution will be thrown out and the SC backs him up and old it.. will you live in America yes or no?

I am not leaving the USA. You keep telling me to get out, but that is a waste of time. Yes, I will stay in the US if that happens.

Let me ask you, if Trump came out and said what you posted, will you still defend and be in favor of lynching?
Pls answer my question.. will you live in America where the only gun law is the second amendment yes or no?

Now let me ask you a question. Do you believe the seriously mentally ill (psychotic, schizophrenic, ect) should be allowed to buy and own guns?
Does the mental institution allow the patience to own guns on their property yes or no?

So the institution can regulate their 2nd amendment rights?

But I am specifically asking about non-institutionalized, seriously mentally ill. Should psychotics, schizophrenics and other other mentally ill be able to own guns?

Yes, unless they have been adjudicated (in court by an actual judge, with legal council) to be a danger to others.

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Generally, it is Democrats who say our healthcare is the worst on the planet, but then they are hardly American, and have a separate agenda when saying so..

We also don't have a healthcare system really and the very little mental health system, not to mention we are also the only modern country without a living wage daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations. Of course we must save the rich from paying their fair share and giant corporations too. No sacrifice is too great. Right, brainwashed functional morons LOL?

I would bet that Frankie has never actually worked a day in his life.

francoHFW

franco is god's gift to the world. If only we would listen to him we have paradise on earth.
Just ask him.
We'd all be a hell of a lot better off. Every other modern country does it, only the brainwashed GOP stops US. We're number 27 in happiness. Enjoy the spike in violence against blacks Jews gays and Muslims and the Nazis getting all excited everywhere. All in the big tent GOP. A brainwashed disgrace. Do you have any actual argument or just stupid trolling like that?

Grow up little boi. The violence is coming from you leftwing pussies. Antifa does the violent shit you are afraid to do.
Funny easy FBI thinks the only spike in violence is right-wingers against Jews black gays and Muslims. Antifa does nothing they're bunch of young punk idiots.
Which brand of bike lock do you bring to ANTIFA rallies? What do you use to cover your face?

I don’t do either, but obviously a woman having an abortion isn’t killing a baby because a fetus isn’t a baby lol.
lol...semantics and parsing is all that is, a baby is not an adult, does that make it any less of a human life?
One does not have to qualify as the other to be a life.

All that really matters is letting a woman do what she wants with her own body.
None of us are allowed to use our bodies to intentionally destroy an innocent life...I've always stood by the right to choose, but I've never bought into the bogus arguments/lies like the one you are pretending you believe in...you're just parroting the TV...and just in case you watch too much TV and are about to refer to it as "a medical condition" did you know the hippocratic oath specifically mentions "NOT" performing abortion...
I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion
you can look up "pessary" if you wish...
Now I am [for lack of a better term] "content" with letting those who choose to end those lives do so, but please do not try to fool me with that parsing of the language non-sense, it is the language of children who don't care how they get what they want just so they get it.

Forum List

Back