Just Why Are People Against The Trump Agenda?

I will never get why poor broke ass liberals are against Trump's policy of getting rid of illegals that lower their wages, take their jobs, make health care cost more, more taxes for schools and such

The only thing I can figure is Trump is for it so they have to be against it

Liberalism what a mind to waste on crack

Our drug war is worse, and it really can be abolished by executive order.

Are you kidding? I lived thought Watergate, it's daja vu all over again. Lies, denials and allegations of lies. it was worse THEN because we were naive fools. Now it just reinforces cynicism. Yawn.
No, I'm not kidding. I asked you what he did and what he lied about. I'll make it easy. Just tell me what actual EVIDENCE have you seen? And what, specifically did he lie about?

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:
Care to discuss actual specifics, or should we wait another hundred days.

10,000 days would not change your position on anything.

Trump used to be my man. Now he's proven to be a narcissistic rich creep, sorry,
I don't watch the organs of the current popular group think media. MSNBC or FOX or PRAVDA for that matter. Nope. I voted for Trump. I think I have a right to criticize him. He needs to stand up to criticism and face charges of Russian collusion, face it, embrace it and disprove it. Or the alternative, be impeached, I am good with either. The Truth will out.

You have the right to criticize whether you voted for him or not.
I don't believe fair criticism is what folks of the right object to... it's the baseless lying and ridiculous harassment that gets tiresome.
It may not matter much when the truth outs... there are more than one way to take someone out.
It seems hard to believe that a scant few months ago you can give a man your ever so precious and important vote and turn so quickly when the media screeches
I am a realist, I wish the rest of you were. Vietnam, Kennedy, passing the buck, politics, gamesmanship. We all lose in the end. Own up to mistakes from the get go and be honest. It would serve us all better in the end. mea Culpa.
What is it you think he's done? And what do you know he lied about?
Lied or over promised. Elmer Gantry, Donald Trump, what is the difference? We aren't seeing it here in the homeland.

Are you kidding? I lived thought Watergate, it's daja vu all over again. Lies, denials and allegations of lies. it was worse THEN because we were naive fools. Now it just reinforces cynicism. Yawn.
No, I'm not kidding. I asked you what he did and what he lied about. I'll make it easy. Just tell me what actual EVIDENCE have you seen? And what, specifically did he lie about?

Its all just total bull by either meatheads or professional democratic hacks. Like on another thread some yutz claimed Trump had over 500 documented lies already in his first 100 days. Never did answer me when I asked them what they were.

Trump used to be my man. Now he's proven to be a narcissistic rich creep, sorry,
I don't watch the organs of the current popular group think media. MSNBC or FOX or PRAVDA for that matter. Nope. I voted for Trump. I think I have a right to criticize him. He needs to stand up to criticism and face charges of Russian collusion, face it, embrace it and disprove it. Or the alternative, be impeached, I am good with either. The Truth will out.

You have the right to criticize whether you voted for him or not.
I don't believe fair criticism is what folks of the right object to... it's the baseless lying and ridiculous harassment that gets tiresome.
It may not matter much when the truth outs... there are more than one way to take someone out.
It seems hard to believe that a scant few months ago you can give a man your ever so precious and important vote and turn so quickly when the media screeches
I am a realist, I wish the rest of you were. Vietnam, Kennedy, passing the buck, politics, gamesmanship. We all lose in the end. Own up to mistakes from the get go and be honest. It would serve us all better in the end. mea Culpa.
What is it you think he's done? And what do you know he lied about?
Lied or over promised. Elmer Gantry, Donald Trump, what is the difference? We aren't seeing it here in the homeland.
Cite something. Give me an example.

...As a Trump supporter, I want to KNOW if he was co-oped by the ruskies....

Why would you think that is what many of us have asked you yet you do not respond! What is your malfunction! Please explain what you want disproved.

I am telling you Trump, Our legally elected lawful representative, will ether resign or be impeached, but I doubt he will fill out his term.

WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU GET THROUGH YOUR CONFUSION! Assuming you are not simply trolling. :p

MaryL, be honest, you didn't vote for The Donald did you.
Perhaps it would surprise you, but YES, I DID. Because, because I thought it meant something. Trump=anti liberal brainwashing propaganda. little did I know Russians would be co-opting this whole thing, their taint makes this whole thing seem like a bad dream...

Mary just outed herself and this is why:
If she really was a Trump supporter, she would acknowledge that she hasn't seen any evidence of anything the left is accusing him of, and she would acknowledge the fake stories carried by the msm. She would not assume the worst of the man she claims to have voted for without any proof or evidence, based on unsubstantiated accusations by those who are sworn to driving him from office.

Indeed S.J., that is what it seems like.

MaryL, what did Russia do? State facts supported by evidence otherwise we must assume you have been brainwashed by the "liberal" propaganda you allege to be against!

I'm seriously baffled by what MaryL thinks Trump has done to warrant impeachment? Because the liberal talking heads SAY he should be? I'm sorry but who CARES what they think! They were the ones who wanted to saddle us with Hillary Clinton.

You know what all of this "noise" is about? The leaders of the Democratic Party don't want their base to start asking questions about why they're losing elections. They're waving a shiny object in front of your faces and hoping you won't ask why Hillary Clinton was the best that liberals could come up with.

The only people against the Trump agenda are scumbags
Mary just outed herself and this is why:
If she really was a Trump supporter, she would acknowledge that she hasn't seen any evidence of anything the left is accusing him of, and she would acknowledge the fake stories carried by the msm. She would not assume the worst of the man she claims to have voted for without any proof or evidence, based on unsubstantiated accusations by those who are sworn to driving him from office.

Or she's just a moron.....

You see so often people here ripping on Trump and those who voted for him. Just what are they against? Here is the Trump Agenda as he campaigned on and what he has worked on since in office:

* Economy & Jobs
* Lower Taxes & Tax Reform
* Repeal & Replace Obamacare
* A Stronger Military
* To Defeat Radical Islam & ISIS
* Energy Independence
* Returning control of Education back to the Individual States
* Cutting the Size of Government
* Draining the Swamp

Therefore, it goes without saying that those who are dead set against Trump are not for a better economy, better jobs, lower taxes, tax reform, better, cheaper healthcare, building up our military strength in response to growing threats, defeating terrorism, improved education, or reducing the burden of massive government costs, oversight, regulation and corruption.

They might say they are, but they just don’t feel Trump’s the guy to get it done, but, Trump IS the president, so, if it’s going to get done these next for years, you would think they would want him to succeed! Then there is this futile wish that somehow he will be removed from office which will never happen, so you would think they would want him to succeed! But they don’t. They hate him.

But what if Hillary had won---- would they be hating and lambasting her? You know they would not, even though she ran on essentially Obama’s platform and wouldn’t have done any of the above.

So, were any of the Trump Hater’s jumping ugly when Obama was in office? I seriously doubt it. Let us look at Obama’s legacy that they supported and would have likely gone on with Hillary; what was Obama’s legacy that they are so unhappy Trump is in office to change?

* Lowest Labor Participation Rate Since the 1970’s
* 95 million out of the Labour Force
* Worst Recovery Since the 1940’s
* Lowest Home Ownership 51 Years
* 13 Million More Americans on Food Stamps
* 43 Million In Poverty
* 1 in 5 Families Had No One Working
* 1 in 6 Men ages 18-34 In Jail Or Out Of Work
* More National Debt Accumulated than All Previous Administrations Combined

(source: Census Bureau & Dept. of Treasury)

Yep. This is what they were fine with during the Obama years, would have been OK with Hillary continuing, and are now railing against Trump for trying to fix? And their reasons?

Trump has blond hair.
He is more rich than they.
His wife is more beautiful than theirs.
His kids are smarter and better looking. Rich too.
He texts.
He is blunt.
He means what he says.
He does what means.
He works 20 hours a day.
He holds people accountable.
He is real successful in getting things done he sets out to do.
He gets things done rather than just talk about doing them.

And their rationale? With a gale-force wind of opposition against him from those who stand to lose by his cleaning up Washington, they complain that he hasn’t already accomplished everything 4 months into his election.

The people aren't. The Establishment and the ones they fool are.

Indeed S.J., that is what it seems like.

MaryL, what did Russia do? State facts supported by evidence otherwise we must assume you have been brainwashed by the "liberal" propaganda you allege to be against!
Or she's just a plant. Kinda like Jake, only not as obvious. :lol:

Forum List

Back